jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

they are ok

pot luck and just playing lottery

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Okay for taking some shots. Extremely high variance so you have to put in a lot of volume. That shit is a pain though unless you really enjoy it. Better off just betting games if you don't.

CEOshag
    CEOshag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Deposited a hundred bucks. Love how simple the layout is. We'll see how it goes.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I find it enjoyable for NBA. Never did it for NFL, but loaded up some on draft kings, so we'll see. My brother had good luck with fanduel last year for NFL, seemed to always be in the money, so I'm not sure if it's easier to beat than the NBA fantasy.

It's fun though, get in and get out every week.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

It's addicting.

I love it. Won 800 bucks on a 5 dollar nba tourney this year.

VERY competitive for NFL, it is tough. But definitely worth the time for the enjoyment and if you're good, you can make some Money.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Not even close to being worth your time IMO. Putting together competitive teams takes tons of time and information. You must be constantly checking for updates and player statuses, but it also takes a lot of time to properly game select and get your teams entered into the games you want to play. Once all that is done, then you're pretty much going to be following all of the games even more closely than you would otherwise. You won't be rooting for teams to win at all; you will just be rooting for your individual players. Then you do it all over again the next day/week.

Obviously you can hit big scores in big tourneys in DFS, but I would also stick to betting games. The excessive rake is very difficult to overcome in DFS. GL.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Not even close to being worth your time IMO. Putting together competitive teams takes tons of time and information. You must be constantly checking for updates and player statuses, but it also takes a lot of time to properly game select and get your teams entered into the games you want to play. Once all that is done, then you're pretty much going to be following all of the games even more closely than you would otherwise. You won't be rooting for teams to win at all; you will just be rooting for your individual players. Then you do it all over again the next day/week.

Obviously you can hit big scores in big tourneys in DFS, but I would also stick to betting games. The excessive rake is very difficult to overcome in DFS. GL.
    Lol it's not that hard.