so i just read that 5dimes is now accepting bitcoints at the rate of $599 US or $654 CD
I just started doing some digging and seen the value of bitcoins has fluctuated a lot over the past few years
at the high end of $1124 in November 2013 up from just $100 in June of 2013

prices this year have been changing a lot in January the prices went from $750-$1000 range and in the month of April dropped down to as low as $340... im not really a pro in this type of field but i see some potential for this just by looking at how quick the prices can change. If the value goes down to around $400-500 again i could see myself cashing out some 5 dimes profit to stash away a bitcoin to see how itll do a few years from now. I was reading a bunch of articles of people saying they could see 1 bitcoin going up to $5000 + in value in the upcoming years, from $0 to $1124 in a couple years is pretty remarkable, it has had its downs but it keeps going back up, even if it drops to $500 i could definitely see it at least going back to $1000 sometime soon, what do you guys thinks? Anybody thats in this field would have a lot more insight im assuming