Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Fark this is pretty heavy. Hope he got some help and is in the process of working through his depression.
    There's that word again, "heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull or something?

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

asdf21
    asdf21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I am worried too

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    There's that word again, "heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull or something?
    I'm not sure what your issue is in this thread. It's nice to see some genuinely concerned for his well being, and I expected there to be jokes from those that couldn't care less and that's cool it's a random net forum. Maybe you've cruised through life with no issues, losing no one that means much to you and I hope that's the case but suicide is a 'heavy' thing. It's easy for the individual choosing to end it all and I myself have been in that position, how ever the mess it leaves behind is beyond what I'm referring to as heavy. It's a burden that I carry everyday thinking of what ifs to those that I've lost.

If you're really a mod of this site maybe just sit back and have a think of things you post, just my opinion, or keep on trolling will have no effect on me as this will be my last reply to you if you do so.

GL to you.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Honestly, it's like you need to go to rehab to rid yourself of this ridiculous, nonsensical, verbal diarrhea addiction.

Just STFU

Other than making fun of you, this isn't really a laughing matter. The guy was/is really depressed. Depressed enough to tell a bunch of strangers how he was really feeling. It was as if us (basically strangers) were taking the place of a best friend. I really hope he is OK.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I hoping that he went on vacation to the cottage and doesn't have cell service and will be posting again shortly

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

What was the guy's story? Did he have a job? Family? Money? Why was he so depressed?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm pretty sure, that at this point, someone who has access to his IP on this site, needs to find his address and have someone pay him a visit.
    I live 20 mins from the guy

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    What was the guy's story? Did he have a job? Family? Money? Why was he so depressed?
    Seemed like he had an okay paying job, not many friends and perhaps not super close to his fam. Who knows though. Seemed a real solid dude and was into a lot of the same sports I'm into. Also seemed as though he was reaching out to the forum for his depression which a lot of guys tried to help him but it felt like he wasn't talking about it to anyone close to him or a medical professional.

Depression isn't something you can point to anything in particular. Sure it can be brought by relationship financial stress etc but then there's super succesfull folk who get depression. It's an illness that can't be put down to anything in particular the majority of the time.

My typing may not make a lot of sense I've had a few beers and never spell check my forum posts!

And if there's anyone on this forum that wants to have a chat about depression shoot me a p.m, I'm no medical professional but I do know plenty about depression. I actually meant to send Parlay a pm but never did now don't feel great about that.

Sorry to add that last paragraph while quoting you Bateman that wasn't aimed at you in anyway.

GL to all.

BatemanPatrickl

Lots of good posters on the forum; it's too bad scumbags like Boeing Power, Vegas and JayVegas shit in every thread. Hope this guy is okay. Where does he live?

Mase of Base

Lots of good posters on the forum; it's too bad scumbags like Boeing Power, Vegas and JayVegas shit in every thread. Hope this guy is okay. Where does he live?
    I think Houston man, not 100% though. Agreed pal there's some solid guys (and gals!) posting here it's kinda cool, every forum has the opposite though and that's all good as well!

BatemanPatrickl

Maser talk to me. Do you enjoy sex games like spike the rooster, jellywatchers and cork popping tops?

Mase of Base

Maser talk to me. Do you enjoy sex games like spike the rooster, jellywatchers and cork popping tops?
    HAHA, Fark man I have no idea what any of those are. My sex life isn't far off what parlayers was unfortunately! The last few girls I've had I wouldn't like published lets put it that way, rather heavy, semi okay looking maybe, fantastic personalities though ha!

BatemanPatrickl

Maser ask JJ about sex games. Start a thread for him.

Mase of Base

Maser ask JJ about sex games. Start a thread for him.
    Farkin Coach, if I have to get advice from that guy about anything (unless it's dancing or if I go bald rug placement) I'm in trouble.

Good to see ya back Bateman, all the best.

BatemanPatrickl

Thank you sir and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Eddy Munny

Everyone just relax. I'm a mod. You people are in good hands. I've underwent intensive, specialized training in how to deal with the masses in times of crisis. They don't just give these gigs to any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean, earn your keep.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's times like this when I wish I did some of drug. Maybe then I could get something out of this thread. This might be worse than any thread MoMoney, Gold, Opie, Giant, Weeder, Sammy, Bates or any other ghost/mod/paid poster has put up.

At least I hope the ghost took out ghost insurance before he wacked his ghost self.

No shame

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Day 11. No word. Notch this incident up to Defcon 3.

Was going to head west week of the the 18th.

Have given notice to of counselman that I will be escaping a week earlier to pit stop in Houston. We do not leave a fellow man behind especially one as down as parlayer

Hopefully the search bears some fruit - my worst fear is an apocalypse now style meltdown.

In the meantime I am actively monitoring through this site http://cbtcws.cityofhouston.gov/Acti.../Combined.aspx

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I had the unlucky pleasure of having to work in Houston for 3 months....I can see why he would be so miserable....

Weather sucks....traffic is worse than LA....

Football team lost the worst game in history to the Bills....shit writes itself...

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Houston we have a problem

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Everyone just relax. I'm a mod. You people are in good hands. I've underwent intensive, specialized training in how to deal with the masses in times of crisis. They don't just give these gigs to any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean, earn your keep.
    Eddy you seem less like Billy the Kid more like Doc Holliday amiright?

guys relax he's prolly just at the massage Parlor in H town

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If he doesn't come back, we'll never know what happened.

No reason to dwell on it.

Let's move on and talk about tonight's huge WNBA matchups.
    I'm predicting a fight that turns into a lesbian make-out session in the marquee game tonight.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

The guy would at least say goodbye. He seems like an accountable dude. RIP, parlor.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I'm predicting a fight that turns into a lesbian make-out session in the marquee game tonight.
    sad thing it wouldn't even be hot unless skylark diggins was involved

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    The guy would at least say goodbye. He seems like an accountable dude. RIP, parlor.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

or man haters shooting bricks that turns into a scissorfight watched by no one

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Says the guy who leaves his filthy stench in 80% of the threads in this forum.
    Bat Man LOVES gathering information on all the posters.
    This thread was otherwise a good idea, if it didn't provide personal information to psychos like Bat Man.
    Lemme guess....the abandonded, recovering drug addict wants to leave his house for the 1st time tgis year & help the missing poster?
    That would be thread of the year!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Everyone settle the fukk down and let's not pronounce him dead yet.

We are trying to send positive vibes.

Been scanning Houston PD and FD all day today but no luck yet.

Pulling up mobile site as I head home. Too early to give up.

Eddy Munny

I'm still wearing my trench coat and chain smoking Camels, if that provides any consolation.

I periodically stroll around the block, immersed in thought, stroking my stubbled chin, as if all the answers to the universe lie hidden away in my mandible, and that the right rub will unlock ancient secrets, unfurling a tapestry of insight, that has not a beginning, nor an end.

Into the ether I've submitted subtle vibrations, communicating a message to our dear friend, on behalf of all of us:

Is it bright where you are?
    Have the people changed?
    Does it make you happy you're so sad and strange?
    And in your darkest hour,
    I hold secret's flame
    You can watch the world devoured in it's pain.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Eddy Munny

Rocket PM'd me and asked if he could stick his head up my trenchcoat. I denied his pass and he promptly took his ball and went home, a.k.a. put me on "ignore." This gentleman clearly isn't very mature when it comes to rejection.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wow, it's been over a week. Only bleak thoughts cross my mind now about parlor's fate. god bless.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He's probably getting some every day and doesn't want to check the fukk in.

There's some poor girl walking around H-Town now like she got hit in the crotch with a medieval battering ram

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Parlayin who the fukk who?

First ... 2345678 Last