jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its why Americans are unmotivated

do a study drug users vs non drug users and non drug users are much more successful in life

game over
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cannabis can be a muscle relaxer a lot of bodybuilders use it instead of ghb....sativas can stimulate creativity I've been working on my own strains been an athlete all my life I'm high most of the day I still manage to run two gardens help patients and support a family. If you're a lazy sack of shit on cannabis news flash that's because you're a lazy sack of shit at your core. I know a ton of bjj world champions that get high before they roll. Am I a gamer ....as in video games no not really am I a gamer as in sports yes since 4 years old until today I still teach bjj yes on weed. It's not that big of a deal people ....lol at guy saying weed affects you....no shit. Alchohol affects you , coffee affects you

jjgold

Teaser settle down and stop trying to convince yourself its ok to smoke

ITS NOT and illegal almost everywhere

I would turn your ass in man if you were smoking on my land and it was illegal

Teaser good luck today

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Teaser settle down and stop trying to convince yourself its ok to smoke

ITS NOT and illegal almost everywhere

I would turn your ass in man if you were smoking on my land and it was illegal

Teaser good luck today
    good luck to you too JJ we need to get you out of that Tundra in NJ and out here where life is good expensive but good here in So cal get you some weed a nice OC blonde driving distance to vegas sounds like a Win-Win

jjgold

I wonder if smoking weed will solve all my emotional issues??

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    good luck to you too JJ we need to get you out of that Tundra in NJ and out here where life is good expensive but good here in So cal get you some weed a nice OC blonde driving distance to vegas sounds like a Win-Win
    JJ if you want real weed you come up north to the bay area. Not bammer-city (LA) Teaser puffs on what we call "boo-boo" in my area.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    JJ if you want real weed you come up north to the bay area. Not bammer-city (LA) Teaser puffs on what we call "boo-boo" in my area.
    We'll see its easy you can go to the bay but demo is delusional he lives in fresno or Merced or was it bakersfield one of those shithole dust bowl towns he smokes garbage shit that gets no response on IC I smoke GG4, sour bubble, og mango haze ,various og kush and cookies cuts you know shit that wins cannabis cups elites and stuff that kills....the choice is clear. Demo it's weak bra rep that shithole you're from not the bay you aren't from the bay you're from the dustbowl you have a minor league team because your dustbowl city is minor league your weed is minor league sorry demo but just being real. Demo ...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    We'll see its easy you can go to the bay but demo is delusional he lives in fresno or Merced or was it bakersfield one of those shithole dust bowl towns he smokes garbage shit that gets no response on IC I smoke GG4, sour bubble, og mango haze ,various og kush and cookies cuts you know shit that wins cannabis cups elites and stuff that kills....the choice is clear. Demo it's weak bra rep that shithole you're from not the bay you aren't from the bay you're from the dustbowl you minor league team because your dustbowl city is minor league your weed is minor league sorry demo but just being real. Demo ...
    I smoke cookies with shatter. You smoke broken glass pieces and call it shatter

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    I smoke cookies with shatter. You smoke broken glass pieces and call it shatter
    I don't smoke concentrates other than Full melt dry sift and maybe maybe the homies bubble don't need to I fux with sour bubble and Malawi I've got some things coming down the pipe that are going to be off the chains ....I know you don't even grow but if you ever want to put your best up against my best for some money let me know we can get some real smokers to judge at one of the cali cups. enough said.., cookies is old shit i'm already trying to make something better using cookie cuts something with the density but with better yield lets face it the high is kinda meh its not powerful they are my day time smoke or girl smoke.

First 12