Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hopefully you'll be over the whole fluoridated water thing by the time you're 5. Seems to be the age most of us stop feeling that way.
    No worries. I have the best water filter that money can buy. Consuming fluoride is for poorsies.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 06-13-14 at 09:08 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    No worries. I have the best water filter that money can buy. Consuming fluoride is for poorsies.
    Lol, what's the benefits? please enlighten me. Are the illuminati controlling the masses with fluoride bro? maybe its the lizard ppl

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

ron paul was such a goofy fukk during the debates, spoke like a fukking geriatric goblin slash kermit the frog, that's why he never stood a chance.

there, sukk on that for a while
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ron paul was such a goofy fukk during the debates, spoke like a fukking geriatric goblin slash kermit the frog, that's why he never stood a chance.

there, sukk on that for a while
    LOL!

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

so unless you compete in a sport you cannot be a commentator on it and call it like it is?

Chael = average
    Wins over Okami, Marquardt, Shogun, and Bisping isn't above average? His losses are to Silva X2, Jones and Rashad Evans. Chael is an above average fighter.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Wins over Okami, Marquardt, Shogun, and Bisping isn't above average? His losses are to Silva X2, Jones and Rashad Evans. Chael is an above average fighter.
    He's arguably a top 5 middleweight of all time, inarguably top 10.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

damnit!!!! i agree with you

homie1975

14 losses. 14 losses. Unreal. And FYI the mm a is so young that being top 10 in a weight class is not so impressive just yet. Maybe after another 20 yrs

MD

14 losses. 14 losses. Unreal. And FYI the mm a is so young that being top 10 in a weight class is not so impressive just yet. Maybe after another 20 yrs
    You're so unbelievably dumb. You argue that Chael is "average", and then agree that he's a top 10 middleweight of all time, but then say that this is "not so impressive yet". How unbelievably retarded can you be? Do you know what "top 10 middleweight of all time" means? It means that there are no more than nine guys who rank above him. What in God's name do you think "average" means?

homie1975

Meant ufc is so young

MD

Meant ufc is so young
    ...Lol...

We got that, bro.

Ron_Paul_2012

You're so unbelievably dumb. You argue that Chael is "average", and then agree that he's a top 10 middleweight of all time, but then say that this is "not so impressive yet". How unbelievably retarded can you be? Do you know what "top 10 middleweight of all time" means? It means that there are no more than nine guys who rank above him. What in God's name do you think "average" means?
    homie1975 & small woody have to be the same person. At this point it's pretty clear that he is trolling. No one is that dumb. Between all of the uneducated comments, misspelled words & incorrect grammar he must be pretending to be a downy. But then again didn't marz say that he sweeps floors for a living? Maybe he never graduated secondary & really is that dumb.

homie1975

It's amazing that some people don't understand the concept of posting from a mobile device that has a small screen and keyboard so spelling mistakes will happen. if a reader does not possess the intelligence to discern that the word "last" was clearly meant to be typed "least" and was clearly a typo that was obvious from the context, then that reader does not deserve to vote for president and waste said precious vote on goofy ron paul.

marzwoody

homie1975 & small woody have to be the same person. At this point it's pretty clear that he is trolling. No one is that dumb. Between all of the uneducated comments, misspelled words & incorrect grammar he must be pretending to be a downy. But then again didn't marz say that he sweeps floors for a living? Maybe he never graduated secondary & really is that dumb.
    No i never said i sweep floors for a living, you must have me confused with one of your family members. weird how you randomly include me in a conversation. if you have a thing for me just come out and say it. i don't swing in that direction though sorry.

homie1975

Even rick santorum presented better at the debates than ron paul. Ron paul sounded like a babbling and bobbling head doll with his noggin bouncing around like a bobble head. The babbling bobblehead is what he was. Talk about looking and acting un-presidential. The moron could not even stay on point he kept rambling on a tangent and just sounded like a complete whack job. The only guy worse than ron is his idiot son rand

marzwoody

Ron paul + highlander = a winnerz combination. the guy is named after someone who will never be anything in politics. also his lucky betting number is 33 (units) the guy must be a winner!

Ron_Paul_2012

Even rick santorum presented better at the debates than ron paul. Ron paul sounded like a babbling and bobbling head doll with his noggin bouncing around like a bobble head. The babbling bobblehead is what he was. Talk about looking and acting un-presidential. The moron could not even stay on point he kept rambling on a tangent and just sounded like a complete whack job. The only guy worse than ron is his idiot son rand
    Don't you have some floors to sweep marz? You need to spend more time sweeping & less time misspelling words on your phone.

marzwoody

Don't you have some floors to sweep marz? You need to spend more time sweeping & less time misspelling words on your phone.
    If you really think i'm homie your even more delusional then when nunya thought i was you

Not even sure why i bother with this but here's an excerpt from ron pauls wiki:

In January 2013, Paul retired from Congress but still remains active on college campuses, giving speeches promoting his libertarian vision.

#Winnerz

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Ron paul + highlander = a winnerz combination. the guy is named after someone who will never be anything in politics. also his lucky betting number is 33 (units) the guy must be a winner!

This is your winning combination.

MD

mmaed

who is number one?

MD

who is number one?
    Jason "The Spider" Reinhardt.

Ron_Paul_2012

Lol, what's the benefits? please enlighten me. Are the illuminati controlling the masses with fluoride bro? maybe its the lizard ppl
    What does fluoridated city water have to do with an 18th century Bavarian secret society? As far as lizard people. Are you referring to genetic engineering experiments over in China? I find your comments to be must puzzling indeed. Leave politics to the adults & just stick to playing video games & mopping floors.

marzwoody

What does fluoridated city water have to do with an 18th century Bavarian secret society? As far as lizard people. Are you referring to genetic engineering experiments over in China? I find your comments to be must puzzling indeed. Leave politics to the adults & just stick to playing video games & mopping floors.

As for the first part i can do, the second part ill make sure to call your sister over for that if i ever visit the states. This is too easy you should just stick to being a nice guy from now pauly you just don't have the wit

MD

As for the first part i can do, the second part ill make sure to call your sister over for that if i ever visit the states. This is too easy you should just stick to being a nice guy from now pauly you just don't have the wit
    Wait, do you actually think that people laugh at your posts? Like, really? Trust me pal, when we're laughing hysterically at your posts, it isn't because you said "ur sister m8".

marzwoody

Wait, do you actually think that people laugh at your posts? Like, really? Trust me pal, when we're laughing hysterically at your posts, it isn't because you said "ur sister m8".
    Now now MD i thought we were gonna play nice and be pals? you were on a roll but now you killed it. you got impatient and tried looking for funny when it wasn't there. :P its ok i forgive you my sweet irish daffodil.

MD

Now now MD i thought we were gonna play nice and be pals? you were on a roll but now you killed it. you got impatient and tried looking for funny when it wasn't there. :P its ok i forgive you my sweet irish daffodil.
    That is why you called me a c-nt in a thread I hadn't posted in the other day. I'm just going to ignore you most of the time, while occasionally taking shots at you when I find it funny. If you want to take it personally, go ahead. I don't care if we're "pals".

mmaed

This place is crazy.

Ron_Paul_2012

You did not explain a single thing. My conclusion is that you must have wrote that gibberish when you were drunk. You're somewhat sober now & have reread it & it does not make a bit of sense to you either. As I said before. Mama's little man needs to just stick to playing video games & mopping floors.

marzwoody

That is why you called me a c-nt in a thread I hadn't posted in the other day. I'm just going to ignore you most of the time, while occasionally taking shots at you when I find it funny. If you want to take it personally, go ahead. I don't care if we're "pals".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

This place is crazy.
    Wasteland for cerebral MMA discussion

Ron_Paul_2012

Hey MD. Didn't you say that for 100 bet points you can change someone's avatar? I got the perfect avatar for mama's little man.

marzwoody

Hey MD. Didn't you say that for 100 bet points you can change someone's avatar? I got the perfect avatar for mama's little man.

Wouldn't you get in trouble from your boss if he caught you taking pictures of the work equipment? PS: I think you missed a spot.

Ron_Paul_2012

Wouldn't you get in trouble from your boss if he caught you taking pictures of the work equipment? PS: I think you missed a spot.
    Um.. I'm retired kid. Now stop projecting & get back to work.

First 123