jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will not go against them in a series bet in the finals

Fuk that with James on court
    This guy is just so damn powerful on all ends of the court.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

JJ, who is going to win the world cup in soccer this year?

jjgold

Seaweed I have no idea I don't really get into soccer

Are all the groups set yet ?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Yes all groups are set. Starts in 2 weeks. JJ, can you imagine me and you in Brazil together??

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489
    Points Awarded:

nvrlose37 gave RealSlimShady 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Brazil a lot of crime

Seaweed I think we would be taken advantage of in the streets

We are naïve and innocent

youclowns
    youclowns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

yep too many athletes

stared at "heat to win title" +100 for 30 minutes today. couldnt pull the trigger

they will be -200 tomorrow

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by youclowns View Post
    yep too many athletes

stared at "heat to win title" +100 for 30 minutes today. couldnt pull the trigger

they will be -200 tomorrow

No they won't.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No they won't.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Brazil a lot of crime

Seaweed I think we would be taken advantage of in the streets

We are naïve and innocent
    JJ, you are right. Too much crime. Best is staying home on the couch. Safest and cheapest.

youclowns
    youclowns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

well maybe not -200 but they will be favored

lebron looked unreal tonight. spurs cant play with them too old

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah. I'm starting to think the Heat are good.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

The 2011 finals meltdown changed lebron forever. He refuses to lose and is by far the most dominant player on the planet.

nice to see some of u have figured it out but some are still way behind the curve in hoops enlightenment

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    The 2011 finals meltdown changed lebron forever. He refuses to lose and is by far the most dominant player on the planet.

nice to see some of u have figured it out but some are still way behind the curve in hoops enlightenment
    Lebron threw the finals that year as requested by Stern as payback for robbing Cuban in 06....Cuban went to the FBI to have the league investigated...this led to the Donaghy fiasco....The Heat are rested this year...no streak, no injuries heading into the playoffs...they were do for an easy run this year after going thru hell in 2012 against Boston and Indiana in 2013...and the refs love em..lol

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Lebron threw the finals that year as requested by Stern as payback for robbing Cuban in 06....Cuban went to the FBI to have the league investigated...this led to the Donaghy fiasco....The Heat are rested this year...no streak, no injuries heading into the playoffs...they were do for an easy run this year after going thru hell in 2012 against Boston and Indiana in 2013...and the refs love em..lol
    the mavs were robbed in 06? Nope. Dead wrong. Dwyane wade went into the phone booth in gm 3 in the 4th quarter and came out with a cape and they won 4 straight games over the soft shell shocked mavs.

no way in hell lebron woykd ever throw a series and endure the hate and belittlement he did after that 2011 series.

no way

jjgold

I think San Antonio might be a slight favorite because of the Home court

Oklahoma City wins who has the Homecourt in the finals?

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

If you want a big dog take Portugal if they manage to get true the group they have a chance if you want a safer bet Argentina they won the soutamerican qualifaction easy Messi have waited for the world cup the last month and Maria has benn on fire in Madrid they will win the group easy.

BTW post some more vids

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

spurs are too old and play mighty well vs okc who's 2 stars are younger then Miami

jjgold

Don't follow soccer much so you'll have to remind me when this gets closer guy

Quote Originally Posted by DigBick86 View Post
    If you want a big dog take Portugal if they manage to get true the group they have a chance if you want a safer bet Argentina they won the soutamerican qualifaction easy Messi have waited for the world cup the last month and Maria has benn on fire in Madrid they will win the group easy.

BTW post some more vids

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

He "refused to lose" last year?

If Ray Allen doesn't hit that shot he is 1-3 in the finals with the only win coming against a team that clearly wasn't ready for the big stage.

I was a Heat backer last year but I got fukking lucky as hell, gtfo with this "refused to lose" bs...

Menses

the mavs were robbed in 06? Nope. Dead wrong. Dwyane wade went into the phone booth in gm 3 in the 4th quarter and came out with a cape and they won 4 straight games over the soft shell shocked mavs.

no way in hell lebron woykd ever throw a series and endure the hate and belittlement he did after that 2011 series.

no way
    LOL..clearly you did not watch that series..or pay attention to the free throw disparity. I love Miami and have been a fan of Wade since Marquette...but the REFS completely took over that series...and sent Wade to the line triple that of any other player on either team in that series...it was absolutely one of the worst rig jobs Stern ever pulled off perhaps bettered only by the Kings/Lakers abomination from a few years earlier...People don't realize that Cuban was the catalyst behind the Donaghy fiasco..the guy went right to the FBI after the series..lol....Stern had to pay Cuban back in 2011 or Cuban would never have shut up...

The NBA needed Miami to loose...and Lebron did what was asked of him...it was funny to watch because its difficult for a player of Lebron's caliber to fake a game...He tried the same bull shit against Boston in 2010 and accidentally pulled off a triple double in the process..throwing up bricks at the rim on purpose..but half of them still going in...lol......but it was necessary as he knew he was leaving for Miami at the time...

As far as 2011 goes Choking had nothing to do with it...Jason Terry had the Larry Obrien Trophy tattooed on his shoulder at the beginning of the season..knowing damn well the script was already written..lol...the guy was on Jim Rome the very next day after they won saying "Miami was going to win next year..i guarantee it"...
    Last edited by Menses; 05-27-14 at 05:49 PM.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

This...GTFO. Lebron nor anyone is throwing a series when are working on being the GOAT. Sorry but this shite is tiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL..clearly you did not watch that series..or pay attention to the free throw disparity. I love Miami and have been a fan of Wade since Marquette...but the REFS completely took over that series...and sent Wade to the line triple that of any other player on either team in that series...it was absolutely one of the worst rig jobs Stern ever pulled off perhaps bettered only by the Kings/Lakers abomination from a few years earlier...People don't realize that Cuban was the catalyst behind the Donaghy fiasco..the guy went right to the FBI after the series..lol....Stern had to pay Cuban back in 2011 or Cuban would never have shut up...

The NBA needed Miami to loose...and Lebron did what was asked of him...it was funny to watch because its difficult for a player of Lebron's caliber to fake a game...He tried the same bull shit against Boston in 2010 and accidentally pulled off a triple double in the process..throwing up bricks at the rim on purpose..but half of them still going in...lol......but it was necessary as he knew he was leaving for Miami at the time...

As far as 2011 goes Choking had nothing to do with it...Jason Terry had the Larry Obrien Trophy tattooed on his shoulder at the beginning of the season..knowing damn well the script was already written..lol...the guy was on Jim Rome the very next day after they won saying "Miami was going to win next year..i guarantee it"...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    This...GTFO. Lebron nor anyone is throwing a series when are working on being the GOAT. Sorry but this shite is tiring.
    Come on..you really think Lebron was "Scared" of the moment...lol...I am telling you..it was all payback...I'm glad the Mavs won..they deserved it..but the only Finals Lebron truly lost was the 07 Dance vs Duncan and them Spurs...a beat down through and through....

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Lol lebron tried to throw it but accidentally got a triple double? Man I truly do feel sorry for some of you people if your intelligence really is this low. I can only imagine the low paying type of jobs you all have....and the excuses that must accompany why the rich folks must be keeping you down. I mean cmon people, these excuses are pathetic. A 5 year old could create a better thesis.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Yes all groups are set. Starts in 2 weeks. JJ, can you imagine me and you in Brazil together??
    To sweat someone really, really big.
    A girl was like look at that tight car. When it really wasnt all that tight. And the boy next to her said Quit SLURPIN.

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

What will the finals odds be involving Heat vs SAS? and Heat vs OKC?
    Wondering if I should unload on them now up 3-1 and still getting -110 odds to win it all...or wait?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Lol lebron tried to throw it but accidentally got a triple double? Man I truly do feel sorry for some of you people if your intelligence really is this low. I can only imagine the low paying type of jobs you all have....and the excuses that must accompany why the rich folks must be keeping you down. I mean cmon people, these excuses are pathetic. A 5 year old could create a better thesis.
    So boxers can throw fights or refuse to (See Sonny Liston) but basketball players are immune? LOL...you better smarten up...you got a President in the white house who been lying for 6 years...never mind a ball player..