Betpoints: 10

If they lose this series he's definitely going back

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

#1 pick and Lebron turn us into heavy favs in the East

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no future anymore in Miami for LeBron it's all over especially after Indiana whips them

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Simmons made a point in the pre-game that Lebron can opt in for another year 14-15 and then leave for Cleveland. It gives their rook and young guys another year for development and become championship ready in the shitty east. Take Miami out of it by taking Lebron out and the only other team with a shot of coming out of the east is the Pacers. So I agree with JJ, if he loses he is out. Let Wade get his Kobe contract in Miami. Bosh leaves too.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

johnny football is in cleveland now 2

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Random Cavs thought....

Had the Cavs been able to see the future they would have a back court of Carter Williams and Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker at one F, Varejao/Hawes at the C and Lebron at the other F....starting 4 ROYs.

Plus they could have signed another free agent?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Varejo lol

jjgold

I still think he is going win or lose this year

way more upside in Cleve

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Random Cavs thought....

Had the Cavs been able to see the future they would have a back court of Carter Williams and Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker at one F, Varejao/Hawes at the C and Lebron at the other F....starting 4 ROYs.

Plus they could have signed another free agent?
    They wouldnt have all those picks if LeBron stayed.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    #1 pick and Lebron turn us into heavy favs in the East
    How's Anthony Bennett workin' out for ya?

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

It would be nice to see the Cavs win again. That town deserves a winner. I think the Browns will also be winners soon.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

He should go to Washington he would immediately put them over the top I don't know if there's another team you could say that about

cane

Will you "Lebron back to Cleveland" guys just stop already. There is ZERO chance he leaves Miami. Thinks about it, if he goes back to Cleveland that means learning how to play with a whole new group of players, playing for a different coaching staff, learning a new playbook, having to re-adjust everything he's been doing in Miami. There is no way Lebron's gonna go through all that change. He gave that garbage organization eight great years, and management failed him. Pat Riley and the Heat run things in a first class manner, and as long as he stays, he'll always have a chance to win championships, which is all that matters to him. Enough already, he's not going anywhere. Besides asks yourselves this, where would you rather live Cleveland or South Beach?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lebron not going back to Cleveland. There are no winners on that team. Irving is a loser worse than Chris Paul. U have to be a proven player for lebron to consider playing with u.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    How's Anthony Bennett workin' out for ya?
    only 1 year

most guys are not stars right away regardless of pick

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I still think he is going win or lose this year

way more upside in Cleve
    Said no one ever.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and El Nino

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Said no one ever.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

only 1 year

most guys are not stars right away regardless of pick
    I like the positive energy, but let's be honest. He is one of the biggest busts in NBA history. He'll be cut from a Euro team in couple years.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

no idea why they first pick a canadien anyway

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Simmons made a point in the pre-game that Lebron can opt in for another year 14-15 and then leave for Cleveland. It gives their rook and young guys another year for development and become championship ready in the shitty east. Take Miami out of it by taking Lebron out and the only other team with a shot of coming out of the east is the Pacers. So I agree with JJ, if he loses he is out. Let Wade get his Kobe contract in Miami. Bosh leaves too.
    Simmons is constantly throwing shit against the wall. Wonder if there is a site that tracks his endless claims/reports.

jjgold

Why would James stay in Miami??

The only argument would be if they win and he's going for four straight next year

If they lose there's no upside in Miami and I don't think they can get a free agent

Deep down he wants to go back home

cane

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Simmons is constantly throwing shit against the wall. Wonder if there is a site that tracks his endless claims/reports.
    I actually like Simmons, dude knows his NBA. However, when it comes to the Heat, nothing he says should be taken seriously. He has said that there are five sports teams he hates; the LA Lakers, Miami Heat, Montreal Canadians, NY Yankees, and NY Giants. The guy is a massive Celtic fan, so he isn't objective when it comes to the Miami Heat. He would give ten years off his life if the Heat never win another title.

cane

Why would James stay in Miami??

The only argument would be if they win and he's going for four straight next year

If they lose there's no upside in Miami and I don't think they can get a free agent

Deep down he wants to go back home
    JJ, do you post stupid shit like this because this is what you really believe, or do you just like stirring the pot a little. I really hope it's the latter. I have a proposal for you, if Lebron goes back to Cleveland, I'll never post in this forum again, but if he stays in Miami, you have to do the same. What do you say? Is it a bet?

jjgold

Cane I do not gamble chief

There is no upside in Miami

Wade basically done also

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like Simmons, dude knows his NBA. However, when it comes to the Heat, nothing he says should be taken seriously. He has said that there are five sports teams he hates; the LA Lakers, Miami Heat, Montreal Canadians, NY Yankees, and NY Giants. The guy is a massive Celtic fan, so he isn't objective when it comes to the Miami Heat. He would give ten years off his life if the Heat never win another title.
    I'm pretty sure he also had Tibbs leaving the Bulls for the GS job.

Almost

cane

Cane I do not gamble chief

There is no upside in Miami

Wade basically done also
    I give up, you're right. No upside in Miami, I mean who in their right mind would want to come to Miami and play with the best player in the game who also happens to be the most unselfish superstar to ever play, they'll never be able to attract any free agents. Now take Cleveland, now there's a place where all the best free agents want to go, I mean who would want to live in South Beach, when they can live in beautiful Cleveland, and you're right about Wade, I mean he looks just terrible in the playoffs, he should probably retire after the year.

jjgold

LeBron wants to go home.

Everybody loves going home where they've grown up

Irving is a minny Wade right now

Miami at Dead basketball city in and a bdead marketing place for LeBron moving forward

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

I try not to pass someone else's points off as mine. But main point is that James doesn't have to do anything. Maybe Wade should opt out because his market value is already down due to his knees and sitting all those games. He isn't labeled as someone who can carry a team like he did in 06. Then assuming their best outcome, they have a chance at a 4-peat for the last yr. Everyone would still love Lebron and Bosh for not bolting the first chance they got, and they all go their separate ways to get paid once more.

It's interesting that the two best teams are aging and going out at the same time. If the Heat break it up after another year it will be at the same time as the end of Tim and Manu's Spurs. The league is wide open again after that. You have the really good contenders that need another piece like OKC, Clips and Houston not no Spurs type teams that are always capable of taking it. James will be tempted to start another dominant run.

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Does anyone even admit to living in Cleveland or being a Cavs fan?

What a dump.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: masr

cane

LeBron wants to go home.

Everybody loves going home where they've grown up

Irving is a minny Wade right now

Miami at Dead basketball city in and a bdead marketing place for LeBron moving forward
    I'm done with this ridiculousness. I will say this though, when Lebron spurns Cleveland and stays in Miami, I'll enjoy coming back to this thread and laugh at how wrong you were.

timc021
    timc021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I give up, you're right. No upside in Miami, I mean who in their right mind would want to come to Miami and play with the best player in the game who also happens to be the most unselfish superstar to ever play, they'll never be able to attract any free agents. Now take Cleveland, now there's a place where all the best free agents want to go, I mean who would want to live in South Beach, when they can live in beautiful Cleveland, and you're right about Wade, I mean he looks just terrible in the playoffs, he should probably retire after the year.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Will you "Lebron back to Cleveland" guys just stop already. There is ZERO chance he leaves Miami. Thinks about it, if he goes back to Cleveland that means learning how to play with a whole new group of players, playing for a different coaching staff, learning a new playbook, having to re-adjust everything he's been doing in Miami. There is no way Lebron's gonna go through all that change. He gave that garbage organization eight great years, and management failed him. Pat Riley and the Heat run things in a first class manner, and as long as he stays, he'll always have a chance to win championships, which is all that matters to him. Enough already, he's not going anywhere. Besides asks yourselves this, where would you rather live Cleveland or South Beach?
    Yeah that's really hard to do.

Pass the ball to lebron.
    End of play.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Miami fans are horrible.
    City is overrated.
    Basically a 3rd world ghetto.

I guess still better than the mistake by the lake but not by much.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Ring or no ring in 2014, no chance he goes back to cleveland anytime soon unless hes traded there and thats not happening

12 Last