SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

SBR Sharps Fund cracks 11 points per share! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???!?!?!

This is a new all-time high record. Remember that the initial investors on the ground floor invested 6 points per share, and best of all, it's not too late to jump on the points making bandwagon !!!

All you've got to do is head over to the SBR Trading Forum. Introduce yourself in the Bid & Ask thread, and one of the investors will steer you in the right direction!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-03-14 at 10:03 AM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Staying away from this

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Staying away from this
    smart...just another scam

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

SBR forum guy, this is my huge problem with this thread. In the beginning SBRJohn was all about this thing talking about shares buying a bunch making moves. I have 300 now and the guy who somewhat got this thing going sold down to 100 shares and is no where to be found. Its effecting my decisions. Check in John

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    SBR forum guy, this is my huge problem with this thread. In the beginning SBRJohn was all about this thing talking about shares buying a bunch making moves. I have 300 now and the guy who somewhat got this thing going sold down to 100 shares and is no where to be found. Its effecting my decisions. Check in John
    have be you ever seen Johns stock picks? This is par for the course.

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Put it all in penny pot stocks and wait for the wave of legalization to sweep the country..... Jersey is ramping up, Pennsy is close and the nice tobacco sales organizations are gearing up....