The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Lol because the PAC ( piece a chit) has been so reputable over the years

oh UCLA hit 3 str8 final fours ,

now a trip to Corvallis or wazoo Means something!

gtfo west coast ball is all finesse garbage

Sean miller is doing a great job

but enjoy another sweet 16 / elite 8 season

I think the Pac-12 is overrated as well, but they have wins over Duke, Michigan, SDST, UNLV, Georgetown, Ole Miss, Illinois, BYU, Kansas, Harvard, Georgia, Marquette, UCONN, Houston, Arkansas, BC, Dayton, Purdue, Maryland.

What's the AAC got?

L'ville only played two teams worth a shit outside the AAC (UNC/UK) and lost both of them. Cincy's best wins are against NC State/Pitt/Nebraska, all middle of the pack in their conferences. UCONN beat Florida which is nice, but they lost to Stanford, and the rest of their best ooc wins were to mediocre also rans (Maryland, BC, Indiana, Washington). Memphis beat LSU/OK State, but also lost to OK State, and to Florida. SMU played only meaningful OOC games, and lost both (Arkansas/UVA). Houston lost to Stanford, Texas Tech, and ULL. Rutgers, holy shit, god awful. Lost to Princeton, William&Mary, and Drexel, among many others. UCF beat Miami but lost to FSU in their only decent non-conf wins, and both those teams finished worst than 8th in the ACC. Temple lost to Kent State, Towson, and Texas Southern. South Florida beat Alabama, but also lost to Santa Clara, Detroit, and Mississippi State, as well as a 25 point beat down to Oklahoma State. Face it, outside the top four teams in your conference the rest are straight trash. And even the clearly dominant team in the conference, Louisville, didn't notch one quality OOC win.

I personally think Louisville was deserving of 2-3 seed, but they didn't really do much to earn it other than UCONN three times. And UCONN lost to Stanford, perhaps the worst of all the Pac-12 teams that got in the tournament. So I can't see how you're complaining about the AAC being worse than the Pac-12 when your entire conference combined for something like 2 wins against the rest of the top 25 and a shitload of losses to a bunch of mediocre scrubs.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Kentucky goes down to K-State. Squares buying into that jaundice looking mother fukker Dickey V screaming his head off about having NBA players. Who gives a fukk? Kentucky is soft, lost to Baylor.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    what in the fuk are you even talking about? im about 70% sure you have to be under the influence

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
    First Four Out

Next Four Out

Nice. Don't know why the hell I couldn't find that. Unfortunately for some reason those last four in/out listings won't fluctuate when you look through previous brackets. His February 24th bracket has NC State in the "next four out" and I can tell you right now State wasn't anywhere near that list in February.

(And I'm always under the influence)

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wait, did I really misread L'villes post? Is he saying the AAC was deserving of much of anything, or even compared it anywhere near the PAC?

I didn't read it that way, but that might be me giving deference to L'kid due to the respect I have for him.

If that is what he said, there really is nothing more to say.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Kentucky goes down to K-State. Squares buying into that jaundice looking mother fukker Dickey V screaming his head off about having NBA players. Who gives a fukk? Kentucky is soft, lost to Baylor.
    You might enjoy this then:

40-0!!!!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    powell thanks for tellin me to grab creighton futures before the year 66-1 now 25-1 freeroll fuckin city.
    Nice to hear that. I'm not holding my breath on Creighton right now but the draw is fairly good. Arizona could be a potential pitfall and Wisconsin isn't a given, but a fairly good region for them.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
    lol @ K-State. And you saying Florida is overhyped tells me you don't watch much college hoops. Yes, the SEC is utter dog shit, but that Florida team is legit.

It's definitely possible... I made this post at another forum explaining why...
    I think Florida is overhyped. The SEC is utter dog shit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

SEC is 8-0 in the NCAAt, NIT and CBI thus far...

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I think Florida is overhyped. The SEC is utter dog shit.

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Chalky, your thoughts on this overhyped Florida team and mental midget UK team going to the Final Four?

SEC now 11-1 in the dance, too lolol

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Why is everyone convinced Kentucky is going to beat KSU? They fukkin sucked in easily the worst major conference, now they are all of a sudden contenders because of one game where the hung in on a neutral court vs. another painfully overhyped Florida team? The SEC is trash this year in basketball.

Kentucky wont be beating the shockers. And even if they did, they wont do much. These guys are talented mental midgets. Can't fix that in a week.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

i've been doing tourney pools since 1987 the committee does a great job most years

First 12