wildeye
    wildeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

the most profitable way to use these service plays!!!

After seeing gomes and shiller both play the clippers -- it's gomes 80% winners and it is shiller top play (shiller goes 0-3 on max plays tonight) -- this has to be sure fire system. About 1/2 hr before first games goes off buzz through here and write all cappers picks -- the game that has most cappers on it becomes a surefire Lang type fade winner because everyone of these guys suck!! Plays of the year count as 2 picks!

dniel107
    dniel107's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

wildeye

I use it occasionally and have good results -- here are my parameters -- at least 6 cappers have to be on a team and the difference has to be around 70% or higher. If I don't have any that fit this criteria I skip the day. I use the sites across the street because posts don't move, easier to count without repeating a handicappers pick. The big plusses are that you won't go on losing streaks -- I've never seen it lose more than 3 in a row, usually 1 and the next day it wins which sets up some interesting possibilities. I believe your w/l record will be better than all the handicappers that you are recording in time ... except the ones that win 80% all the time!! Last year march madness it worked like a cash machine. Good luck.

wildeye

An example -- I did wed night plays. Clippers 7-0, Orlando 6-0 -- fading goes 2-0. U conn was 5-0 fading lost but I like a few more games. I would just play Portland +9 (inflated line usually too another advantage). Syracuse/Pitt game had the most picks but they were almost even. Duke/NC had a lot too but a no go. I usually always just play 1 game.

HeffreyPicasso
    HeffreyPicasso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

you should post the plays for your capper system on this thread so we can follow and track the record!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its like any other system

They win and loss..all streaky

No sure profit

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Yeah, every system eventually breaks down except for the Books!
    If you can get some short term profit, all the better.

You just need to know when to bail out when it starts heading south!

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

only way to make money is to spot bet