DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I do. I don't have my own flag, parade, agenda. I live life like one would live that doesn't want attention from the world.
    So you don't publicly date women? Or talk about banging em?

What do you think is going to happen when he does these things with dudes? It's going to be a story, there are going to be a lot of rumors, etc. This is him getting out in front of it.

If people didn't have a problem with it then this wouldn't be a story. Blame those people, not him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and zizoudane10

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

that news is faaaabulous!

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

It is sad that ESPN feels the need to send me a text alert saying someone is gay

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He will get drafted by the 49ers.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

What do you think is going to happen when he does these things with dudes? It's going to be a story, there are going to be a lot of rumors, etc. This is him getting out in front of it.

If people didn't have a problem with it then this wouldn't be a story. Blame those people, not him.
    Of course I date women, though don't need to call the press about it, have my own bar, have my parade, have my flag, etc. I respect them as people and don't want to hear about who they wanna lay pipe to.

Stories like this are odd, man. How many courageous efforts of good people are ignored for stories like this. You want equality, stop segregating yourself with labels and live the life you want to live.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I think he's been projected before as a late 2nd or early 3rd rounder.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

We will have a gay president one day

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

deuce gets it, I am so sick of gays and media pushing this un natural life style on kids and 98 percent of the human race.If u homos and child rapist think u will be treated equal think again.You always hear gays were born this way which is bs because we all have choices and some make the wrong ones example jefery dahmer.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    deuce gets it, I am so sick of gays and media pushing this un natural life style on kids and 98 percent of the human race.If u homos and child rapist think u will be treated equal think again.You always hear gays were born this way which is bs because we all have choices and some make the wrong ones example jefery dahmer.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Of course I date women, though don't need to call the press about it, have my own bar, have my parade, have my flag, etc. I respect them as people and don't want to hear about who they wanna lay pipe to.

Stories like this are odd, man. How many courageous efforts of good people are ignored for stories like this. You want equality, stop segregating yourself with labels and live the life you want to live.
    Im sure they would if people let them.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hey stale....you gay, bro??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I see what some of you mean by announcing it looking it for attention and pushing an agenda, Jason Collins clearly did it at the end of his career hoping that he could somehow get a roster spot. I think this one is different, a guy coming out a few months before he will be drafted in the NFL. He'll have to play through everything now, and he might get a little more attention now, but there doesn't really seem to be an agenda because the kid can play.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

another 20 years beastailty will be pushed by the media and all the sickos will be having parades and bars for only sickos who sleep with goats
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If I was Michael Sam, a pass rushing expert, this is what I would say to the offensive lineman guarding me: "Listen buddy, just get out of the way and let me get to your quarterback, otherwise I'll buttfukk you after the game."

Can you imagine how many sacks he would get?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Good for him...

At least there will be no surprises and no 'whispering campaign' during the Draft

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

don't have to be gay to support equity of human rights.

DrStale

Nonetheless it's only a story because there are so many people who hate gays. If everyone treated every gay person like they do every straight person then the media attention, parades, etc. would disappear.

Although its probably a good idea they have their own bars. You know how many gay guys would get killed by drunken straight guys if they didnt have a place where they knew the guy they were hitting on was also gay?

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Nah, just into all that hippie liberal shit like equal rights and tolerance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond, InTheDrink, Dukebluejms, and Gonad

opie1988

Well played.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I find the timing of this announcement kind of interesting.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Opie's breaking out the dictionary now-- "Tole--what?..is that when the queroes are allowed to breath the same air as me, y'all?"

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Opie's breaking out the dictionary now-- "Tole--what?..is that when the queroes are allowed to breath the same air as me, y'all?"
    *breathe

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

*breathe
    You forgot "y'all".

And the word "queros".

To be honest Op.

I would have figured you to ask Stale, "are you one of those fagggs?"

You used the word gay. Bonus points for you.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

This will make the draft interesting. Not even considering how people feel about the announcement, will a team want the guaranteed media circus at camp? Reportedly, teams have shied away from Tebow for the same reason. That said, that Teo guy went pretty much under the radar, so maybe this won't be a concern.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I find the timing of this announcement kind of interesting.
    He came out to his Mizzou teammates last summer......I guess all of the NFL scouts and GMs we're starting to find out in preparation for the draft.....He just wants to put it out there before any dumb rumors or whatever else happens

Good for him, would take him on my team if he can help us win.....just like anyone else.....as an SEC fan, I can tell you than Sam was a beast

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Baines View Post
    This will make the draft interesting. Not even considering how people feel about the announcement, will a team want the guaranteed media circus at camp? Reportedly, teams have shied away from Tebow for the same reason. That said, that Teo guy went pretty much under the radar, so maybe this won't be a concern.
    The circus aspect is the key, NFL is a business and media product more than ever now. Sucks, but its the reality. He could go to the Seahawks now and instead of talking about chances of a repeat the news will only be about this.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Draft stock will rise not fall...

Raiders or Jets will take him...

The two franchises "ran" by the NFL...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

WHAT THE F&*%^*K IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY??????????

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    He came out to his Mizzou teammates last summer......I guess all of the NFL scouts and GMs we're starting to find out in preparation for the draft.....He just wants to put it out there before any dumb rumors or whatever else happens

Good for him, would take him on my team if he can help us win.....just like anyone else.....as an SEC fan, I can tell you than Sam was a beast
    if you read the article youll see that his teammates pretty much knew before he told them

-1000 that teams already knew anyway

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

sam's kind for sure

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Of course he is....and his 2 dads

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

sure sounds like it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

sam diamond is def a queer

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    if you read the article youll see that his teammates pretty much knew before he told them

-1000 that teams already knew anyway

probably on a college campus with all those football players, im sure a few of them had to know before he mentioned it.

he was a senior if im not mistaken someone had to know in the 3 years before that.

end of the day good for him.

if he can help my team win next year then awesome if not.. wish him well were ever he goes.

whats comical is all the sbr gay bashers.

they will bash the shyt out of him now but you best believe if he gets a game winning sack next year or pick 6 to help a guy on here win a bet they will all be eating his rooster and singing his praises.

looks like a good fit as a 3-4 olb maybe to rush the passer year one until he learns dropping back in coverage schemes

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Eight NFL executives and coaches anticipate a "significant" draft-day plunge for Missouri OLB Michael Sam after revealing that he is homosexual.

The execs and coaches believe NFL locker rooms are "not prepared to deal with an openly gay player," and decision makers fear a "publicity circus" for the team that selects Sam. "At this point in time it's still a man's man game," said one player personnel assistant. "To call somebody a [gay slur] is still so commonplace." Rotoworld draft maven Josh Norris believes Sam has fourth- to seventh-round tape. "I just know with this going on this is going to drop him down," added one veteran scout. "There's no question about it. It's human nature. Do you want to be the team to quote-unquote 'break that barrier?'"

First 12345 Last