I don't live with my folks.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Can't pony up $100 for PRO..

Broke dik fuk
    dude, ive seen you call a lot of people "broke dik fuk"......its kind of old and a little idiotic to be honest. most people (like myself) dont need to pay sbr to feel justified of being some super sharp in the eyes of a 20 year old kid. to be honest, it blows my mind how so many of you trust your money in these sites -but not everyone has the luxury of living in NY where you have a book on every other block.

every thread i go into your cursing out and arguing with someone. not really the actions of someone who claims to be the best young sharp poster on sbr. chill out man. focus on handicapping more then all this bs.

GL today bud...

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    dude, ive seen you call a lot of people "broke dik fuk"......its kind of old and a little idiotic to be honest. most people (like myself) dont need to pay sbr to feel justified of being some super sharp in the eyes of a 20 year old kid. to be honest, it blows my mind how so many of you trust your money in these sites -but not everyone has the luxury of living in NY where you have a book on every other block.

every thread i go into your cursing out and arguing with someone. not really the actions of someone who claims to be the best young sharp poster on sbr. chill out man. focus on handicapping more then all this bs.

GL today bud...
    Karate hit it on the head. GL with your Purdue bet BTW. Some folks here use this site merely as a tool for capping their plays. Not for fame, popularity, or whatever you are trying to be REEM. I'm in Chitown myself, running with a local and fortunate I suppose to do so. Whether your mush, I'm mush, or whoever has nothing to do with being an SBR PRO. Make sure to leave the night light on before you go to bed so you can see in the dark if you have to go potty.

First 123