ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    no nerves hit at all chief...just being honest

so wait...brady and belichick arent amongst the best qb/coach combos in the history of pro football?? no?

chokes? why is it a choke? isnt it just a loss? the fact that you call every loss they have a "choke" is a testament to you and to them......i guess other teams shouldnt even bother to show up or even bother to game plan to beat them huh? i mean.....clearly when you are the "patriots" you should never lose right? the patriots should win every game they play come playoff time....otherwise they are chokers and failures.....clearly the top players and coaches in this league never lose a game...especially a playoff game.....aaron rodgers should never lose.....tom brady....nah cant lose....i guess the ravens and other teams should have just bowed down to the pats and not even bothered trying...i mean thats what they were trying to do right? and the pats just handed them the game on a silver platter

you sound so ridiculous....so bitter....let that hate out your heart.....although i guess it makes you feel good and strong....so do whatever it is that makes you feel good pal....says alot about you that saying this stuff actually makes you feel good
    you said probably the greatest... not amongst

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you said probably the greatest... not amongst
    i did say "probably"....which means i didnt say "they are the greatest"...so its pretty similar to amongst....and even if i did say "the greatest"...its not far fetched or out of the question....the wins and winning percentage speaks for itself...

you are an attacker...im simply defending them...im not going out of my way to bash andrew luck...the colts....peyton manning...the broncos.....but you have some sort of built up angst against the pats...and when your real team cant get it done....you become a broncos fan by proxy......just accept the pats for what they are man...i know its hard for you.....but they are winners...they win football games.....i wish i lived in your world(total sarcasm) where if a team loses a playoff game or superbowl they are chokers and failures.....just start the process...admit the patriots are winners.....accept that you hate them for this.....and change....stop hating on them and work on yourself as a person...you might feel liberated....

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning has 1 ring. Manning will never be able to match the number of wins Brady has against him either.

Initial
    Initial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Manning has 1 ring. Manning will never be able to match the number of wins Brady has against him either.
    Right... So Eli is better than Peyton? Because Eli is 3-1 against Brady, have 2 rings and both from beating Patriots in Superbowl. Wait. Is Eli the best QB there is then?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

i did say "probably"....which means i didnt say "they are the greatest"...so its pretty similar to amongst....and even if i did say "the greatest"...its not far fetched or out of the question....the wins and winning percentage speaks for itself...

you are an attacker...im simply defending them...im not going out of my way to bash andrew luck...the colts....peyton manning...the broncos.....but you have some sort of built up angst against the pats...and when your real team cant get it done....you become a broncos fan by proxy......just accept the pats for what they are man...i know its hard for you.....but they are winners...they win football games.....i wish i lived in your world(total sarcasm) where if a team loses a playoff game or superbowl they are chokers and failures.....just start the process...admit the patriots are winners.....accept that you hate them for this.....and change....stop hating on them and work on yourself as a person...you might feel liberated....
    my bad I'm not supposed to root for the Broncos in the playoffs after the Colts are out of the AFC... oh they only have Peyton Manning as their QB. The guy who is the only reason football is relevant in Indianapolis, the only reason the Colts play in Lucas Oil Stadium. Guy who never missed 1 game till he had to miss an entire season and when the team decided to part ways... he left in the classiest of ways. Guy who owns all the QB records for the Colts and prob always will for most of them. Always worked harder than anyone else and prepared more than anyone else in the league.

yeah I have no reason to root for Peyton to win or succeed at anytime. Like I've stated before, the only time I will root against him is when the Broncos play the Colts, like this year.

Man you're something else.

What reason would you have to bash Luck? After Brady retires do you think I will care at all to bash whoever is QB of the Patriots? No. That guy won't have been a part of a team that cheated to win. Get over it. My opinion won't ever change and it won't for anyone else who has the same view of the Patriots.

Let's not even get into Bill Belichick and the way he behaves when he loses a big game. People hate him for valid reasons too.

I don't hate the Steelers but I will forever remember their 2005 Super Bowl win as a bullshit victory with the way the refs treated the Seahawks. So the fukk what? It's my opinion.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Initial View Post
    Right... So Eli is better than Peyton? Because Eli is 3-1 against Brady, have 2 rings and both from beating Patriots in Superbowl. Wait. Is Eli the best QB there is then?
    Don't try and play logic with patriot or brady fans. They are clueless.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Rodney Harrison said the PAts win atleast 3 rings w/PFM too but what does he know? Brady's first ring was on the tuck rule bullshit...then they raped Indy and St. Louis's receivers so hard the NFL had to change the rules. Not to mention what a fkn asshole Belecheat is.....fk'd some other coaches wife when he was at Cleveland. Classy guy all around! Then Spygate....how many rings has Brady won (who left a pregnant woman) since Spygate? Hmmmmm?? Thats why people hate NE.....its not the winning. Plenty of teams win year after year and don't have 1/4 of the haters.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

my bad I'm not supposed to root for the Broncos in the playoffs after the Colts are out of the AFC... oh they only have Peyton Manning as their QB. The guy who is the only reason football is relevant in Indianapolis, the only reason the Colts play in Lucas Oil Stadium. Guy who never missed 1 game till he had to miss an entire season and when the team decided to part ways... he left in the classiest of ways. Guy who owns all the QB records for the Colts and prob always will for most of them. Always worked harder than anyone else and prepared more than anyone else in the league.

yeah I have no reason to root for Peyton to win or succeed at anytime. Like I've stated before, the only time I will root against him is when the Broncos play the Colts, like this year.

Man you're something else.

What reason would you have to bash Luck? After Brady retires do you think I will care at all to bash whoever is QB of the Patriots? No. That guy won't have been a part of a team that cheated to win. Get over it. My opinion won't ever change and it won't for anyone else who has the same view of the Patriots.

Let's not even get into Bill Belichick and the way he behaves when he loses a big game. People hate him for valid reasons too.

I don't hate the Steelers but I will forever remember their 2005 Super Bowl win as a bullshit victory with the way the refs treated the Seahawks. So the fukk what? It's my opinion.
    so let me get this straight...the patriots cheated to win....yet after this major scandal(which is overblown by the anti-patriots legion) the manage to win how many games in 07 and do what? then they go 11-5 with matt cassel the next year? and after that theyve been to 3 more afc championship games....yet somehow this proves they have cheated to win in the past? no...its simply law of averages.....this isnt the dynasty era of pro football...at least it isnt supposed to be.....the patriots still win football games at a ridiculous clip after spygate....it simply proves that its not an easy standard or level to maintain.....

i dont have anything against peyton...hes a great qb.....but works harder and prepares more than anyone in the league? you believe what you want chief....whos worked harder? the kid whos father was an nfl qb...and his brother also a number 1 overall pick....or the kid who was told he wasnt good enough to start in college cause of some penetrate called drew henson...was an afterthought 6th round pick and became a hall of fame qb.....if it makes you sleep better at night thinking peyton is the lord of working hard and preparing....so be it

you dont hate the steelers? their own coach blatantly tries to trip guys

in all seriousness...you sound like one of those dudes that hates on people who have more money than yourself....instead of being like "hey that dude is just better at getting money than me or maybe he was born into it"....you seem like that insecure guy that hates on guys who are much better looking than yourself instead of just saying "ah well he just has better genes than me".....yer just an insecure dude who has never recovered from the colts being the step children of the patriots.......yer own former team president is the reason why theres a flag everytime a defensive back breathes on a receiver....crying and crying cause his teams got beat up and out physicaled by belichick teams.....same thing happened to his high powered bills team....got slapped around by the giants...colts were no different....just like the rams...it was the same blueprint....get physical with em.....and polian whines like a bitch...but you didnt hear him complaining after the afc title game in 07 when ellis hobbs is called for "face guarding"...you know faceguarding....when you actually make no contact with the receiver but block his vision of the ball.....one of the most ridiculous calls ive ever heard of(lets get this straight again....defender makes no physical contact with a receiver...but because the receiver cant see the ball its a flag)....that was your gift...your "tuck rule" if you will.....and what do you know...the nfl said there should have been no flag and the rule was misinterpreted....lol....fuk off guy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mitchell88, slacker00, and sneakerhead

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Rodney Harrison said the PAts win atleast 3 rings w/PFM too but what does he know? Brady's first ring was on the tuck rule bullshit...then they raped Indy and St. Louis's receivers so hard the NFL had to change the rules. Not to mention what a fkn asshole Belecheat is.....fk'd some other coaches wife when he was at Cleveland. Classy guy all around! Then Spygate....how many rings has Brady won (who left a pregnant woman) since Spygate? Hmmmmm?? Thats why people hate NE.....its not the winning. Plenty of teams win year after year and don't have 1/4 of the haters.
    they didnt rape anyone...they simply played physical ball....the giants used the same tactics with belichick as their defensive coordinator against the bills.....same thing with the colts....same thing they did to the rams.....they played a physical brand of football.....i bet you are one of the guys who complains about ticky tack PI calls too.....thats why we have em now...thanks polian....cant even breathe on a receiver now.....and yet ...wait a minute....the patriots are still winning football games and going to afc title games ....imagine that.....must have been cheating and raping....lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

they didnt rape anyone...they simply played physical ball....the giants used the same tactics with belichick as their defensive coordinator against the bills.....same thing with the colts....same thing they did to the rams.....they played a physical brand of football.....i bet you are one of the guys who complains about ticky tack PI calls too.....thats why we have em now...thanks polian....cant even breathe on a receiver now.....and yet ...wait a minute....the patriots are still winning football games and going to afc title games ....imagine that.....must have been cheating and raping....lol
    ticky tac ahahahaha, go re-watch the 03 afc title game... but that was the only way they could protect their slim leads in the game. i still remember Marcus Pollard being the most blatant one of the game as he was mugged & held by his jersey AS PEYTON threw the ball towards him on a critical third down... just another no call. peyton with the hands up in the air like "wtf" that's as blatant as interference can be. i'm sure you remember it and i'm sure you smile when you think of it.

i also wonder why guys would come out on other teams and say their playoff games vs pats in that era were shady as well

like steelers talking about the 04 season afc title game in january @ pitts... saying the pats on offense were playing like they knew all the calls the steelers were making on offense at times

i guess it's just another team and players who were sore losers...

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    he is better anyway

Brady looking to get to a 6th superbowl

That is an unheard of stat

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    If Payton had Brady's coaching and defense he'd have a few rings. If Brady had Payton's receivers and running games he'd probably still have three considering he didn't win with the best talent he had in his career.

Either way this shit is worn out so who cares.
    Agreed.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

so let me get this straight...the patriots cheated to win....yet after this major scandal(which is overblown by the anti-patriots legion) the manage to win how many games in 07 and do what? then they go 11-5 with matt cassel the next year? and after that theyve been to 3 more afc championship games....yet somehow this proves they have cheated to win in the past? no...its simply law of averages.....this isnt the dynasty era of pro football...at least it isnt supposed to be.....the patriots still win football games at a ridiculous clip after spygate....it simply proves that its not an easy standard or level to maintain.....

i dont have anything against peyton...hes a great qb.....but works harder and prepares more than anyone in the league? you believe what you want chief....whos worked harder? the kid whos father was an nfl qb...and his brother also a number 1 overall pick....or the kid who was told he wasnt good enough to start in college cause of some penetrate called drew henson...was an afterthought 6th round pick and became a hall of fame qb.....if it makes you sleep better at night thinking peyton is the lord of working hard and preparing....so be it

you dont hate the steelers? their own coach blatantly tries to trip guys

in all seriousness...you sound like one of those dudes that hates on people who have more money than yourself....instead of being like "hey that dude is just better at getting money than me or maybe he was born into it"....you seem like that insecure guy that hates on guys who are much better looking than yourself instead of just saying "ah well he just has better genes than me".....yer just an insecure dude who has never recovered from the colts being the step children of the patriots.......yer own former team president is the reason why theres a flag everytime a defensive back breathes on a receiver....crying and crying cause his teams got beat up and out physicaled by belichick teams.....same thing happened to his high powered bills team....got slapped around by the giants...colts were no different....just like the rams...it was the same blueprint....get physical with em.....and polian whines like a bitch...but you didnt hear him complaining after the afc title game in 07 when ellis hobbs is called for "face guarding"...you know faceguarding....when you actually make no contact with the receiver but block his vision of the ball.....one of the most ridiculous calls ive ever heard of(lets get this straight again....defender makes no physical contact with a receiver...but because the receiver cant see the ball its a flag)....that was your gift...your "tuck rule" if you will.....and what do you know...the nfl said there should have been no flag and the rule was misinterpreted....lol....fuk off guy
    and the truth comes out... all the hate YOU have... all the angst. trying to conjure up an image of me when you know shit... wanting to picture me as such just because i see the patriots for who they are. we all know how YOU really feel about how the league was and is now and has evolved

it's not my fault 85% of nfl fans dislike the pats

guess what? wouldn't have mattered if the pats didn't play the BS game and dare the refs to throw a flag on every play. they knew they were overpowered by all those teams on offense and it was their only way to try and win the game with a game manager for QB.

i dare you refs to flag us on every play!!! well... that's why you now see some teams get flagged a bunch in a row. the league had to tell the refs to actually enforce the rules as fans were calling their games bogus. it's the patriots fault for even playing like that in the first place! you dumbass. play the games legit and try to win the game fair and square and i wonder how different the results would have been and how the league would be today... probably not as many flags.

but nope, that egotistical bill belicheat does "whatever it takes" to win a football game.

and you try to blame 1 play in a game that the Patriots had a 21-3 lead in right before half. LOL

the Colts never had a lead in the 03 game, at any point.... cause the flags were kept in the pockets for the entire duration of the game

most epic afc title game choke in history... and 18-0 super bowl bust to a wild card team. then losing again to the same team 4 years later as favorites again... in another dome super bowl. it's called karma.

and it's going to continue in Denver on Sunday

oh, and the Steelers coach? who cares what his deal was. he lost focus of how close he was too the field, trying to watch the play on the big screen. if he actually did mess up the play, the refs would have awarded the Ravens a TD. its in the rules.
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 01-13-14 at 10:56 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

ticky tac ahahahaha, go re-watch the 03 afc title game... but that was the only way they could protect their slim leads in the game. i still remember Marcus Pollard being the most blatant one of the game as he was mugged & held by his jersey AS PEYTON threw the ball towards him on a critical third down... just another no call. peyton with the hands up in the air like "wtf" that's as blatant as interference can be. i'm sure you remember it and i'm sure you smile when you think of it.

i also wonder why guys would come out on other teams and say their playoff games vs pats in that era were shady as well

like steelers talking about the 04 season afc title game in january @ pitts... saying the pats on offense were playing like they knew all the calls the steelers were making on offense at times

i guess it's just another team and players who were sore losers...
    bro...you talk about reading..your reading comprehension skills are terrible....maybe im just a terrible writer...that could be the case....but when i said "ticky tack" calls...i was referencing the league now...in fact after i said "ticky tack" calls..i said..."thats why we have them now"....i said to the other poster "i bet you complain about them now".....well thanks in part to your whiny ex team president....we now have them quite frequently....and the passing games thrive at an all time level......

its funny that you mention how the steelers were saying the pats "offense" was playing like they knew what the steelers "offense" was doing ...i guess that was a typo and ill let that slide....im guessing you meant the pats "defense".....but i guess you are right...the pats must have known all the calls....surely the pats knew all the calls when they lost to pitt by 14 earlier in that year in pittsburgh........same way the rams were beaten....the pats knew all their calls....taped their practices....stole playbooks....kidnapped players....stole hand signals(the fact that some idiots think taping hand signals is some sort of avantage is ridiculous)........oh wait...the pats played the rams earlier in the year they beat them in the superbowl too...and lost a close game.....hmmm....i wonder if maybe they just watched some tape of those previous meetings and developed a gameplan????

bobby heenan
    Update your status

and the truth comes out... we all know how YOU really feel about how the league was and is now and has evolved

guess what? wouldn't have mattered if the pats didn't play the BS game and dare the refs to throw a flag on every play. they knew they were overpowered by all those teams on offense and it was their only way to try and win the game with a game manager for QB.

i dare you refs to flag us on every play!!! well... that's why you now see some teams get flagged a bunch in a row. it's the patriots fault for even playing like that in the first play you dumbass. play the games legit and try to win the game fair and square and i wonder how different the results would have been and how the league would be today... probably not as many flags.

but nope, that egotistical bill belicheat does "whatever it takes" to win a football game.

and you try to blame 1 play in a game that the Patriots had a 21-3 lead in right before half. LOL

the Colts never had a lead in the 03 game, at any point.... cause the flags were kept in the pockets for the entire duration of the game

most epic afc title game choke in history... and 18-0 super bowl bust to a wild card team. then losing again to the same team 4 years later as favorites again... in another dome super bowl. it's called karma.

and it's going to continue in Denver on Sunday

oh, and the Steelers coach? who cares what his deal was. he lost focus of how close he was too the field, trying to watch the play on the big screen. if he actually did mess up the play, the refs would have awarded the Ravens a TD. its in the rules.
    im sorry man....its not called "karma"....karma would be like bill belichick being struck by lightning....or tom bradys son being born a retard like yourself.....

its called the law of averages....you simply cant win every big game....i mean...lets say the patriots hadnt stopped winning superbowls and big games....would you even watch the nfl anymore? its a league of parity and other teams show up to play...i wish we could win every game.....we cant....its not that easy....

you dissect basically everything that has happened to the pats over the last 10 years...and i bring up one gift call your team got(which helped them win their superbowl....notice i said superbowl...which is not plural).....and you act like im trying to place blame on that call for losing...i am not...i simply showing you it works both ways

i should know better than to argue with an idiot...afterall you are the same guy who goes out of his way to attack my avatar when discussing football...yet yer screename is an ebonics spelling of the word "the" followed by top and moron
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 01-13-14 at 11:01 PM.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Heenan it's not worth arguing with moron lol

i hope him and his colts and his boy manning best of luck

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

This game may actually be the one that helps settle this argument. Most think Peyton is the best, but the superbowl rings say different. If Manning fails on this attempt, Ill jump ship and say Brady is the man. Should be looking at 2 in a row for the Broncos.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    This game may actually be the one that helps settle this argument. Most think Peyton is the best, but the superbowl rings say different. If Manning fails on this attempt, Ill jump ship and say Brady is the man. Should be looking at 2 in a row for the Broncos.
    It doesn't settle anything
    Brady won at home with so many players missing and look at all the weapons surrounding manning
    broncos have the best offense currently

manning has his chance now to even out playing at home but still doesn't prove he is better but that is just my opinion

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Name:  tomlin-2.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  60.8 KB

"oh, and the Steelers coach? who cares what his deal was. he lost focus of how close he was too the field, trying to watch the play on the big screen. if he actually did mess up the play, the refs would have awarded the Ravens a TD. its in the rules."

ya hes totally checking out the play, that was coming right by him, out on the big screen...i guess youve never bothered to actually watch the replay even on nfl.com....where tomlins head is turned towards the field looking for and waiting for jones .....seriously....do you even come here to talk seriously about sports? or are you a child looking for attention?
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 01-13-14 at 11:16 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

bro...you talk about reading..your reading comprehension skills are terrible....maybe im just a terrible writer...that could be the case....but when i said "ticky tack" calls...i was referencing the league now...in fact after i said "ticky tack" calls..i said..."thats why we have them now"....i said to the other poster "i bet you complain about them now".....well thanks in part to your whiny ex team president....we now have them quite frequently....and the passing games thrive at an all time level......

its funny that you mention how the steelers were saying the pats "offense" was playing like they knew what the steelers "offense" was doing ...i guess that was a typo and ill let that slide....im guessing you meant the pats "defense".....but i guess you are right...the pats must have known all the calls....surely the pats knew all the calls when they lost to pitt by 14 earlier in that year in pittsburgh........same way the rams were beaten....the pats knew all their calls....taped their practices....stole playbooks....kidnapped players....stole hand signals(the fact that some idiots think taping hand signals is some sort of avantage is ridiculous)........oh wait...the pats played the rams earlier in the year they beat them in the superbowl too...and lost a close game.....hmmm....i wonder if maybe they just watched some tape of those previous meetings and developed a gameplan????
    it's getting late

my point is... team presidents. fans whoever... wouldn't have been wanting the league to actually make the refs enforce the rules that are in place properly. get this. if the pats wouldn't have been playing in a manner that was basically daring the refs to call a flag on almost every play against the HOME team. you call it physical play. there is a difference between physical football play and what those patriots were doing and you know it.

and I'm sure if they did flag the patriots fairy back then... i bet the entire stadium would have rioted and burned down the stadium as we know how bad a lot of the east coast fans @ nfl games are.

good night, macho man

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Name:  tomlin-2.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  60.8 KB

"oh, and the Steelers coach? who cares what his deal was. he lost focus of how close he was too the field, trying to watch the play on the big screen. if he actually did mess up the play, the refs would have awarded the Ravens a TD. its in the rules."

ya hes totally checking out the play, that was coming right by him, out on the big screen...i guess youve never bothered to actually watch the replay even on nfl.com....where tomlins head is turned towards the field looking for and waiting for jones .....seriously....do you even come here to talk seriously about sports? or are you a child looking for attention?
    I guess this one incident here unnerves you. Guess what? I don't give one shit about it. I saw replays of it probably twice that Sunday. I don't care for all the attention ESPN gives stupid stories all week long. He got fined, and again it's in the rules and if he changed the outcome of the play the refs could have properly awarded the Ravens their TD.

You must have something against the Steelers. Let's not get started on that now. I want to watch Escape Plan so I can escape to sleep.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

patriot became the yankees of the nfl, after torre left the yanks won once at least. pats always make te playoffs but they cant win the big game anymore. its just a fact. i think the pats are the class of the nfl in terms of how they run the organization but belichick needs to win a superbowl soon. i mean its been ages.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I guess this one incident here unnerves you. Guess what? I don't give one shit about it. I saw replays of it probably twice that Sunday. I don't care for all the attention ESPN gives stupid stories all week long. He got fined, and again it's in the rules and if he changed the outcome of the play the refs could have properly awarded the Ravens their TD.

You must have something against the Steelers. Let's not get started on that now. I want to watch Escape Plan so I can escape to sleep.
    i could care less about the steelers....they are another team weve continually slapped around....you brought them up....you talked about cheating coaches....so i asked why you dont hate mike tomlin......i dont have anything against any team....you are the one with the red headed step child syndrome......you are starring in your own movie here at sbr called "escaping reality"

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    It doesn't settle anything
    Brady won at home with so many players missing and look at all the weapons surrounding manning
    broncos have the best offense currently

manning has his chance now to even out playing at home but still doesn't prove he is better but that is just my opinion
    on offense. and in O3... Wayne was a young pup still, Clark was a rookie or some shit... don't try and use names like they were awesome pro bowlers at that time

with a choker for a kicker (03, 04 games)

and those weapons on offense half negated half the time by the refs not enforcing the rules fairly

name some weapons on the Colts defense from back in 2003.... come on... go google it

ausphoenix
    ausphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I think it will be a good game.

But don't think Manning is going to be easy to beat in Denver in playoff football.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

on offense. and in O3... Wayne was a young pup still, Clark was a rookie or some shit... don't try and use names like they were awesome pro bowlers at that time

with a choker for a kicker (03, 04 games)

and those weapons on offense half negated half the time by the refs not enforcing the rules fairly

name some weapons on the Colts defense from back in 2003.... come on... go google it
    i was referring to this year not the past

bobby heenan
    Update your status

he has a reading comprehension problem...no worries....most of us understood what you meant

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

ok, gotcha! brady also won at home in 04 or 03 with missing players

that's what you typed. then said weapons surrounding manning... just like all pats fans say for the mid 2000s as the reason manning should have got the job done, regardless of defense, kicker, whatever

it's late
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 01-13-14 at 11:55 PM.

First 12