Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Set The Record Straight Sbr...Why I'm A Small Unit Better and Not Afraid to Admit It

Many posters on here seem to pretend that they are living the high life and betting thousands and hundreds nightly. I know that is impossible given the records. There are only a few big time betters. I get tired at feeling embarassed about betting 20 or 35 dollars a bet and having people consider it chump change. I bet 10-100 dollars and I am not afraid to admit it cause I can't afford more. I don't have a lot of money. For example, today there was barely any milk left so I used tap water to mix it in. Don't judge others because of how much money they have. I am trying to make it out of the slums just like everyone.

This thread does not apply to Opie, BigDay, The Giant, Vyomguy, RussianRocket, Brock Landers and others in their boat

Some people think they're better off than other posters and so they make videos to sshow off their fancy furniture and unstained carpeting. I don't care to make videos because I will be teased. I made 1 video showing my home and received numerous insults
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1, and vyomguy

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

seaweed I grew up with dirty carpet to

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    seaweed I grew up with dirty carpet to
    bruins, you know where I am coming from. Thanks.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Weeder keep your chin up...it doesn't matter how much you bet...it's your money, you can do whatever you want with it.

...ohh and remove Brock Landers from that list - the guy is begging people for a spare change right now so he can have some action.

LoveDaRush
    LoveDaRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

No one cares u poor dirty fk

Bet that tap and milk tasted like chit!!

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Noone gives a shit about your unit size. The point is to move out of the stained carpet nightmare before betting on sports

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDaRush View Post
    No one cares u poor dirty fk

Bet that tap and milk tasted like chit!!
    This is exactly what I am talking about. It's not the first time I have done it. I've acquired a taste to it, I just buy 3 percent milk so when water is added it is not too slim.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Ignore the two trolls weeder

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

as long as you don't steal from your granny, i'm not mad at you pal...

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

You're a good and honest guy weeder. I'd be lying if I said I bet hundreds every single night too. Maybe one day though. No shame in admitting where you're at, less stress for you anyways.

lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Ignore the two trolls weeder
    Whoever is living like shit AND betting 30$ a game needs help. What's important in your lives, seriously?

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Whoever is living like shit AND betting 30$ a game needs help. What's important in your lives, seriously?

Sure loser go call your mom to make you a snack before bed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Lunch just got served!
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Seaweed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

lunch

gotta love SBR

you realise most of us laugh at you guys ?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

What's considered a big bettor?

Who is bigger bettor? Guy who bets s dime each on one or two games or guy who plays volume at $400-$500/game.

How many times should you shake it after you pee?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i bet small 100x

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Who cares about the size. Just win.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No shame in being a "small-time" bettor. I thought I was big time and went broke. Would love to have 20 bucks to throw on a game.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Seaweed, the only people who dog others about unit size, are assholes.

As you can see and as you stated, the guys who people on here legitimately believe have a large amount of money (like Russian Rocket and Opie) stay classy and never bash about unit size and very rarely bash people at all.

Then there are the guys on the other end of the spectrum who all they really have in life is internet shit talking.

Keep your head up Seaweed, you are really good pples.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    This is exactly what I am talking about. It's not the first time I have done it. I've acquired a taste to it, I just buy 3 percent milk so when water is added it is not too slim.
    Where do you buy 3% milk from?

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

People like to bash people for reasons. It gives them an immediate gratification of empowerment and superiority. Also, misery loves company, those that tend to have miserable lives have a longing to share misery.

Stick with what works for you and makes you humble!
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave MoneyIsWater 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
    Where do you buy 3% milk from?
    It's 3.25 percent actually and I get it from No Frills grocery

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

It's 3.25 percent actually and I get it from No Frills grocery
    I thought you were actually kidding about 3% milk lol. I thought they only made Whole, 1%, 2%, Skim and Buttermilk. I just get skim.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I hope all these comments on youbeing poor and shit ain't some bullshit joke to rile up some laughs. Some folk actually did come from the gutter and don't appreciate you tryna make a comedy career over it. If you ain't lying then I feel your pain . Some will ask why gamble if you're that broke but everybody need the peace of mind and have they own way to cope and/or unwind. Whether its drinking smoking or blowing cash at strip clubs everybody has their vice. We ain't to judge cause we all do dirt and ain't no better .

Weed serious question. Do you not work? You seem to always be down and out financially. But at the same time you don't manage shit properly, like going all in when you know you ain't got reserve funds.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Didn't Giant mumble something about you having a big unit weeder?

You are too modest
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I think he is kidding after he told me he buys 3.25% milk?

Vegas39

I think he is kidding after he told me he buys 3.25% milk?
    they make it

http://caloriecount.about.com/calori...point-25-i1077

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I hope all these comments on youbeing poor and shit ain't some bullshit joke to rile up some laughs. Some folk actually did come from the gutter and don't appreciate you tryna make a comedy career over it. If you ain't lying then I feel your pain . Some will ask why gamble if you're that broke but everybody need the peace of mind and have they own way to cope and/or unwind. Whether its drinking smoking or blowing cash at strip clubs everybody has their vice. We ain't to judge cause we all do dirt and ain't no better .

Weed serious question. Do you not work? You seem to always be down and out financially. But at the same time you don't manage shit properly, like going all in when you know you ain't got reserve funds.
    Not broke, I am blessed that I have a roof over my head. I am just not in the financial boat many claim to be in here. When I lose an all in, I'm back betting after a couple weeks because that's how long it takes to be able to bet 10-100. As my bankroll increases, I bet more. I once deposited 25 dollars and built it to 300. Then I'd be betting 50 a game. But my deposits and initial bets are small. I don't own the home I live in, but I can't leave because I can't afford one on my own. I lived in Windsor last year in a crummy apartment and couldn't survive so I moved back to Toronto. I'm better off than most because I have shelter and water and basics but compared to the big timers here I feel financially strained. I don't work or have a job for a couple reasons I don't feel like talking about
    Points Awarded:

MoneyIsWater gave Seaweed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Dang. It wasn't even worth Googling ha. That type of milk doesn't exist where I'm from. But, ya, Seaweed seems pretty sincere about his carpet and milk.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Not broke, I am blessed that I have a roof over my head. I am just not in the financial boat many claim to be in here. When I lose an all in, I'm back betting after a couple weeks because that's how long it takes to be able to bet 10-100. As my bankroll increases, I bet more. I once deposited 25 dollars and built it to 300. Then I'd be betting 50 a game. But my deposits and initial bets are small. I don't own the home I live in, but I can't leave because I can't afford one on my own. I lived in Windsor last year in a crummy apartment and couldn't survive so I moved back to Toronto. I'm better off than most because I have shelter and water and basics but compared to the big timers here I feel financially strained. I don't work or have a job for a couple reasons I don't feel like talking about

Seaweed, at least you have the courage to be who you are and not someone you aren't. Respect! Don't get greedy, it is one of the 7 deadly sins. Just stay level-headed and focused. It's all about the right attitude! You will get there!

Watch this. . .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Well its no big deal man. One of purposes of units is to put everybody on an even playing field. Figure out your unit and stick with that and don't stress about $ amount.

Hell from my experience the guys betting less are usually better and way more disciplined. They understand the grind and aren't jerkoff degenerates looking to strike rich every night. 80% of the guys on here betting 100/gm don't even have the roll to support it. Guys get to a thousand bucks and start betting $100 units lol

In the end who cares man no need to impress sbr. Just do you
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave Vinnie Paz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Seaweed, at least you have the courage to be who you are and not someone you aren't. Respect! Don't get greedy, it is one of the 7 deadly sins. Just stay level-headed and focused. It's all about the right attitude! You will get there!

Watch this. . .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Link does not work. Can you please embed from youtube?

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't follow the unit strategy. But my bets are real and people like to try call me a ghost and air. It's all out of doubt because of what they have been through, or jealousy. I love betting a lot because the small days are now over and I earned it. I was once in your shoes Seaweed. It's all about discipline and not chasing. Just make the right plays and #win!

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Here is a different one.

It's awesome. . .

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WTFnmsCnr6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12 Last