newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Anyone on FSU -10.5?

See a ton of posters on Auburn plus the points and the total. Where are the people on FSU minus the points?? Why does it seem everyone is on Tigers and yet line keeps creeping up??

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinny is on FSU I believe.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

That line is insane. I thought I did good getting +8.5, the move up is shocking to me.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

If i told you i was on fsu -10.5 i would be lying. i actually want to win some money so i chose the opposite route.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    If i told you i was on fsu -10.5 i would be lying. i actually want to win some money so i chose the opposite route.
    Yea - you and everyone else - that is what scares me.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Fsu covers the line and auburn backers get shit on... Just another day at the office bro

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Fsu covers the line and auburn backers get shit on... Just another day at the office bro
    But why though? If Auburn can run, they have a legitimate chance to win outright. And NOBODY has stopped the Auburn rushing attack all year including Alabama and Missouri, both of whom have comparable if not better rushing defenses after adjusting for SOS than FSU.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But why though? If Auburn can run, they have a legitimate chance to win outright. And NOBODY has stopped the Auburn rushing attack all year including Alabama and Missouri, both of whom have comparable if not better rushing defenses after adjusting for SOS than FSU.
    Actually Alabama run defense finished ahead of FSU even before adjustments, and Tigers ran for almost 300 against them.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I only on the Tigers for the number. Don't think they can win, but I'd love to see a meaningless TD down 17 late. It's too good of a number to pass up regardless of outcome. Back door possibilities like WHOA

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

fl st wins easy tonight. they cover points easy.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I believe fsu has a much more potent offense and defense than anybody auburn has played also!! Auburn should have lost 4 games this year. And fsu didnt have any issues all year.. Clemson has a better run game than auburn and fsu shut them down too!!! And that was at Clemson!!! This game is exactly like last year when everyone thought nd would hang with bama!! All I'm saying is de-ja-vu is a muthaphucker

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That line is insane. I thought I did good getting +8.5, the move up is shocking to me.
    LT - Public is still on FSU. This is just a forum.... and sometimes there are a lot of intelligent people on one play. Most of us on Auburn. I'm going to be very surprised if FSU covers 8.5 I think you'll be ok. FSU's defense has to totally shut down Auburn. How is that possible?

LT Profits

No it is not at all like last year. Alabama had the much stronger SOS last year and won easily as expected. This year Auburn ranked 20th in SOS and Florida State ranked 63rd. FSU has one good win all year (Clemson), their only game vs. the Sagarin Top 30. Auburn went 5-1 vs. the Sag Top 30 and 2-0 vs. the Top 10. The two closest games for FSU this year (I know I am using "closest" loosely because the wins were by 14 and 27 points) were vs. Boston College and Miami, and both of those teams got waxed in their bowl games. So I look at this from the opposite perspective as you do, I think Auburn is the best team FSU has seen all year. Whereas Auburn lost one game in the best conference in the country. I just don't see a Noles blowout here, sorry.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If Winston doesn't choke and plays well FSU will cover the spread, no question. Auburn will not run on this team, I don't care if they played an NFL schedule.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Have some fun with this national Championship blow-out!!

No matter what the SBR mavens say..... Auburn's fate is very close
    to what happened to the Domers last year.

Bet this mother up to -21.....Crazy..Hell yes...Crazy for cash.
    Of course Fla St blows out Auburn.

Shazam...The Tigers run for half of their normal yardage
    Fla St defensive coordinator Pruitt (Former Saban assistant) has
    arguably the most athletic defense in the collegiate USofA.
    Add to that the max time to prep against an offense he knows well from the SEC .

Baby Winston will simply pick apart the Auburn secondary.

Start the bus Larry!!

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    If Winston doesn't choke and plays well FSU will cover the spread, no question. Auburn will not run on this team, I don't care if they played an NFL schedule.
    yet auburn ran all over alabama.

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Alabama and Mizz dont have close to teh defense FSU has. They are saying every starter on FSU defesne is going pro and will be drafted in top 3 rounds. They beat clemson at clemson by 40. No one has been close to them. Hope that answers ur concern

NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

auburn one dimensional offense will be exposed by fl state def. big time
    the athletes on fsu will shut the tigers down no miralcle kick returns either!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Boston College ran on FSU easily, so why can't an Auburn team that has a rushing attack orders of magnitude better?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I agree with this. Did you guys not watch the Clemson game? And if Auburn can't run, good luck holding on to a ticket with Marshall throwing the ball as your main source of offense.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    yet auburn ran all over alabama.
    So did Oklahoma. Alabama's D wasn't that good this year.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I am sitting with a shit ton of points, on a team who has proven their worth, and can dominate time of possession.

If it loses, it loses, but I'd take this side every single time.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave ChalkyDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kurt_06518

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I am sitting with a shit ton of points, on a team who has proven their worth, and can dominate time of possession.

If it loses, it loses, but I'd take this side every single time.
    cant argue with that. SEC team getting double digits? Not sure which side im on yet but there is a reason they are getting double digits. FSU has the best defense, best offensive line, best WR's and best QB in the country.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Florida States SOS was like 63...... .and everyone wants to focus on that. They dont mention that Auburns SOS is only 40. FLORIDA STATE -9 for me (now 10.5 but that's still a winner!)

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Wow, the line is up to -11 at Pinny

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by kurt_06518 View Post
    cant argue with that. SEC team getting double digits? Not sure which side im on yet but there is a reason they are getting double digits. FSU has the best defense, best offensive line, best WR's and best QB in the country.
    I like Auburns Oline. Think they win more battles than they lose tonight.

FSU's defense has a lot of talent.

FSU's offense is ridiculous. Although, in games where a long lay over occurred I tend to bet against the assumption that a high powered offense will be simply able to pick it back up and be insynch.

kurt_06518

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I like Auburns Oline. Think they win more battles than they lose tonight.

FSU's defense has a lot of talent.

FSU's offense is ridiculous. Although, in games where a long lay over occurred I tend to bet against the assumption that a high powered offense will be simply able to pick it back up and be insynch.

i dont think Auburn will win this game on the ground. If they want to win it will be through the air. My lean is FSU and the under

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Think Florida State's LBs and D-Backs that have the biggest impact on the game.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

no one thought bama would put up 42 last year on notre dame

but they ended up blowing them out

everyone on here tries to be smart

this game does not have to be bet on

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

44-20 final FSU rolls................

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I think you FSU coaching is also top notch. 5 weeks to prepare for this type of run/option offense. With FSU front 7 with SPEED and NFL talent. I think they will be able to stop Auburn run this time.

kurt_06518

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    no one thought bama would put up 42 last year on notre dame

but they ended up blowing them out

everyone on here tries to be smart

this game does not have to be bet on

your on a beting forum asking why people are trying to handicap the final college football game to bet on? Haha get the fuuck out of this forum then loser

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by kurt_06518 View Post
    your on a beting forum asking why people are trying to handicap the final college football game to bet on? Haha get the fuuck out of this forum then loser
    im not asking anyone anything you fukkin pussy ... all i said was dont try to be smart and out think every little situation and just pass and enjoy the game

when you lose money because auburn ran all over fsu you will be mad or if fsu throws all over auburn and they have no run game you will be fukkin pissed off

anyway have a good night virgin

kurt_06518

how did you know i was a virgin

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Op-

Brandon Lang is on FSU...

12 Last