VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

[IMG][/IMG]

VegasInsider
    Update your status

How's that treating you warm fukks???

My house can hardly keep up with the heat. I'm thinking about getting the emergency wood stove going, for penetrate sakes.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Are you fukking kidding me?

I had my beers in the hallway between the garage door and the living room and they're partly frozen. This is insane.

Wake me up when it's March

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey man.. You don't live in ri anymore?

Were getting it bad down here.. Took the dog out for like 20 mins and it was 2 degrees

Nice hit on uri.. Was down there a few weeks ago to watch my pc friars find a way to get the w

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Don't live in RI anymore. I went to URI and then stayed for another 3 years working. Spent close to 7 years there in Southern RI and Providence. I'm in Maine now and we're getting it really bad.

RichardGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Don't live in RI anymore. I went to URI and then stayed for another 3 years working. Spent close to 7 years there in Southern RI and Providence. I'm in Maine now and we're getting it really bad.
    Yeah, I'm about 15 mins north of providence right on ma/ri border. I heard parts of the north shore near Salem are gonna get close to 3 feet when they were only expected to get a foot.

At least people in Maine are used to these temperatures.. It never gets this cold in Rhode Island.. Coldest it's been in 10 years

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Yeah, Rhody always had mild winter temps and snow usually went around the island/cape. It's pretty unbelievable here. We're used to cold, but this is record breaking. I posted a screenshot of my phone and it was -8 and dropping where I am. With the wind chill, it's well past 30-below and Friday night is supposed to be colder. I used to live in Narragansett and there were some big storms for being right on the beach. Coastal erosion is huge there. Sandy really did a number on the neighborhood I used to live in. I went through two decent hurricanes while there. Didn't help that I chose to live in a flood zone right by the beach

RichardGeorge

Yeah I lived in misquamicut when Sandy hit... Needless to say, I'm not living there anymore

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Wowwwww. I used to party at Paddys all the time during the summers. They took a pounding. I used to work at the Coast Guard House on Narragansett Pier and they were hardly standing after Sandy. Amazing stuff down there. I was living and working at The Dunes Club when Irene hit and we have the evacuate for 3 days. The beach erosion was remarkable!!

RichardGeorge

Yep.. Just wait til Rhode Island gets a direct bit from a hurricane like they did in 1938 and many times in the 1950s.. The damage from Katrina wouldn't even compare to the damage in Newport, Narragansett, westerly, Wakefield and the cape.

It's why I ended up selling my house.. Lost a shitload of money but really couldn't keep risking it every fall

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I still have a lot of friend down there and many of them have thought about this too. Many are holding out for the right offer, but they want off the beach. People got steals on beach homes in those communities during the recession and now see why. I can remember going to Bonnet Shores and seeing flooding boat launches and then down in Pisquamacut the Narrow River was literally coming onto land. Irene hit during an astronomical high tide and reeked havoc. If Sandy would have hit RI, like it did in NJ, Narragansett and Scarborough Beach would be no more. The Dunes Club and employee quarters would probably be somewhere around Newport right now. That place is really primed for a big one to hit, unfortunately.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Who pretend's to live in Vegas when they can really enjoy -8 weather up north?
    Great video.

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

this guy is good looking, bet he picks up at least 70% of the time at the clubs. You should leave maine though bro, you can find better pussy in boston, maine has some beat up bitches.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I've done the Boston thing, I don't like having to park in certain areas, pay for neighborhood parking passes and paying up the arse for living expenses. I really value having my own vehicle and parking it wherever the fukk I want.

However, I am thinking about a move. I don't have any reason to stay here. My pops is moving to Florida, no siblings and the job market/wages blow. If the right opportunity arises then I'll bolt out of here

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Yep.. Just wait til Rhode Island gets a direct bit from a hurricane like they did in 1938 and many times in the 1950s.. The damage from Katrina wouldn't even compare to the damage in Newport, Narragansett, westerly, Wakefield and the cape.

It's why I ended up selling my house.. Lost a shitload of money but really couldn't keep risking it every fall
    my fam from westerly, I live on the cape both houses on the water every storm the cape shuts down. people just are not used to it. I was just plowing for 20 something hours cant remember it ever being this cold

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We had 7 inches here and just real cold

Overrated storm

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hi of -23 here tomorrow.

Fuk

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    this guy is good looking, bet he picks up at least 70% of the time at the clubs. You should leave maine though bro, you can find better pussy in boston, maine has some beat up bitches.
    This doesn't sound gay at all!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Stay safe

First 12