Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

KC all day.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Like IND, NO and GB. No opinion on SD/CIN -- too unpredictable with Rivers vs. Dalton in the Enigma Bowl.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

GB d is so bad. I know Sf has been getting had lately but at least they actually have the talent and personell to tighten up. Gb does not, that d will be bad all post season.

Cincy at home will get it done. That d is no joke and I expect them to come out fired up. Mike Zimmer will have them ready. I know its hard to trust a marvin lewis team when it matters but this year they get it done round 1.

Great for sd to have made it in but their season ends next week, they played their hearts out, plus over time and now travel to cold Cincy with a rookie coach. Huge letdown. Daltons a moron but he threw 4 picks ans they still crushed the ravens. Take the elite D. For me, easiest pick of the wildcard is bengals.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    GB d is so bad. I know Sf has been getting had lately but at least they actually have the talent and personell to tighten up. Gb does not, that d will be bad all post season.

Cincy at home will get it done. That d is no joke and I expect them to come out fired up. Mike Zimmer will have them ready. I know its hard to trust a marvin lewis team when it matters but this year they get it done round 1.

Great for sd to have made it in but their season ends next week, they played their hearts out, plus over time and now travel to cold Cincy with a rookie coach. Huge letdown. Daltons a moron but he threw 4 picks ans they still crushed the ravens. Take the elite D. For me, easiest pick of the wildcard is bengals.
    Surprised there's a line without knowing Clay's status -- or is it assumed that he will play?

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Indy all day fortunes wil be won on this game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

early leans are Colts, 49ers, Saints, Chargers