Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

James Harden scores 27 points!………….on 2 field goals.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

25 FT attempts, wow talk about getting calls

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can't breath on Harden, always been this way. He lowers the ball swings it up into the defenders arm, cheapest player in the league.
    Points Awarded:

aireent777 gave Cuse0323 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Phanteezy
    Phanteezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say whaaaaat lmao. they were hacking the shit outta him

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Wow...I was tracking the game and never realized it!

James Harden, SG 44 2-9 1-5 22-25

Cheme82

That's stupid play by Memphis though, you know he's going to drive and look for contact so why give it to him? Don't touch him and make him make the shots. He's good from the line so don't put him there.

By the way I don't think that's being cheap, I call it being smart. Stupid defenders allow him to do it and the refs keep feeding his free-throw habit so he takes advantage of it.

Meanwhile Howard fuked up my fantasy bets because he was in foul trouble early and sat down most of the game.

Cuse0323

It's smart but I can't watch it. He initiates contact every time and is bailed out, time after time. I'd rather watch any player in the league over Harden. So I'm biased I suppose.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

he's highly overrated as a player, without free throw attempts he's garbage. he's a low percentage fg shooter so you should never foul the guy

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Harden dives like a mofo but it works refs buy it. He's like a cheaper Manu Ginobili

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I miss all of those cheap free throws.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, TheAntFather, and James D

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he is a good player, driving to the rim is a great idea if you are fast and can handle the ball, lots of good things happen if you drive to the rim
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It's smart but I can't watch it. He initiates contact every time and is bailed out, time after time. I'd rather watch any player in the league over Harden. So I'm biased I suppose.
    I feel you, but you should be 1/3 mad at him, 1/3 mad at the defenders, and 1/3 mad at the refs.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

He and KD were taught that in OKC. KD doesnt do it as much, especially since the league made the "swing through your hands rule" that got him to the line like 4 times a game. Agree its kinda cheap but teams should learn not to bail him out. Let him take the circus shots hes attempting just dont foul him.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    I feel you, but you should be 1/3 mad at him, 1/3 mad at the defenders, and 1/3 mad at the refs.
    Yeah, I definitely put a lot on the refs as well but this is how they're told to call it. Though if it's a big guy down low, he can get mugged all day. As long as you drive to the basket, chances are you'll get the call. Sad state the NBA is in but it is what it is. The blatant missed goal tending on a Z-Bo shot was the killer tonight, 5 point swing as Parsons got an and1 at the other end and that was all she wrote. I got my NBA fix in for the season until playoffs.

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

So he makes points and he gets the other guys in foul trouble.
    That is quality basketball.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Once you've realized how the refs will call Harden's play... you can really determined the angle on dog or favorite. I've seen games in which Harden was practically murdered going to the hole... and no calls were made... Houston loses. When Harden gets the officiating crew on his side... they win. Once he knows in his head he isn't getting calls... watch how his game changes. He becomes a pu$$y and it gets to his head.... and it totally ruins his game. Keep a close eye sometime... especially on the road.

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah, I definitely put a lot on the refs as well but this is how they're told to call it. Though if it's a big guy down low, he can get mugged all day. As long as you drive to the basket, chances are you'll get the call. Sad state the NBA is in but it is what it is. The blatant missed goal tending on a Z-Bo shot was the killer tonight, 5 point swing as Parsons got an and1 at the other end and that was all she wrote. I got my NBA fix in for the season until playoffs.
    You had them at +7.5 huh?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    You had them at +7.5 huh?
    Just an observer, no more gambling for me.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

harden is a player you fade in the nba finals.

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

No way that rockets make the finals

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dam, a bunch of mad people on here.lmao. Harden is a Top 10 player easily in the league. If anyone on this board can stop Harden from driving to the basket or getting free throws, go ahead and try and stop him instead of crying behind a computer. Just like in life, if you don't like something, go out and change it. Talk is cheap and will get nothing done.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    he's highly overrated as a player, without free throw attempts he's garbage. he's a low percentage fg shooter so you should never foul the guy
    wow you are really stupid. Harden is one of the top 5 finishers in the league. Guy is amazing!

Cuse0323

Harden is a beast, no question. Not many in the league that can check him defensively, he will always get his points. I think Houston has a great shot to come out of the West. Harden/Howard, number 2 and 3 in FT's a game in the league. They have great pieces and a great coach, McHale knows how to coach. They clogged the paint on Memphis late and had 5 guys converging on the paint at times and Memphis didn't have the shooters to combat it. I really like what McHale is doing in Houston.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

53% from 2pt land.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Once you've realized how the refs will call Harden's play... you can really determined the angle on dog or favorite. I've seen games in which Harden was practically murdered going to the hole... and no calls were made... Houston loses. When Harden gets the officiating crew on his side... they win. Once he knows in his head he isn't getting calls... watch how his game changes. He becomes a pu$$y and it gets to his head.... and it totally ruins his game. Keep a close eye sometime... especially on the road.
    It's all written in Z-bo's face last night.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is ok

Just a good scorer

A guy like John Wall 1000x better

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Harden dives like a mofo but it works refs buy it. He's like a 10x better Manu Ginobili
    Fixed it for you. Those guys are nothing alike other than being lefties. Manu needed pick n rolls to beat his men off the dribble. Harden doesn't need anything. He gets fouled because he's so hard to guard because of his jumper.
    His shooting % may be toward the low side but it's not because he can't shoot.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Fixed it for you. Those guys are nothing alike other than being lefties. Manu needed pick n rolls to beat his men off the dribble. Harden doesn't need anything. He gets fouled because he's so hard to guard because of his jumper.
    His shooting % may be toward the low side but it's not because he can't shoot.
    Manu in his prime played the exact same way. Both are cheapshot eurostep masters, not that it's a bad thing

Houston games are real ugly this year with all the free throws, do fans really want to see Harden score 27 on 2FG?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Manu in his prime played the exact same way. Both are cheapshot eurostep masters, not that it's a bad thing

Houston games are real ugly this year with all the free throws, do fans really want to see Harden score 27 on 2FG?
    No way. Manu never had half the athleticism Harden has.
    He got an extra step because his jumper was so wet and he had weapons all around him as well.
    Harden can take it to the rack against any defender in the NBA. Manu could never do that.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always thought he was really really good and he has proven to be even better then that. Funny stat line though, 2fg and 22ft made is one reason I rarely bet NBA.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    wow you are really stupid. Harden is one of the top 5 finishers in the league. Guy is amazing!
    rofl and you have a houston avatar. keep drinking that koolaid kid

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

rofl and you have a houston avatar. keep drinking that koolaid kid
    Refute his claim and back up yours using numbers and stats then.

Cheme82

I live in Houston but I'm far from a homer, but the guy is a really good player. But the way he plays (how fast he plays, how much contact he draws, how many calls he gets, etc.) can really irritate people. Especially if you don't like Houston (they beat your team's ass, they got a player that you wanted (Howard), you're just a retard from Dallas (Opie), you're from San Antonio and fear you lost domination of the big T, etc.)

Basically he's the kind of player you love if he's in your team and hate if he's playing against you.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I think this thread is filled with LA fans that are still butt hurt over Dwight Howard leaving.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I think this thread is filled with LA fans that are still butt hurt over Dwight Howard leaving.

12 Last