frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Patriots will lose first game in playoffs

I don't care who they play this team defense is Swiss cheese, they are pathetic. Lite up by the Texans and Brownies. Manning would of lite these fvcks up too if it weren't for the wind. Regardless of what happens, they will be facing the Bengals or Chiefs in the 1st round. Don't see them beating either, especially with Gronk out.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm more worried about the Bengals than the Chiefs. The Patriots can beat KC. Cincinnati has a unique offensive dynamic with stud WR's that have proven to give the Pats trouble this season. Gordon, Johnson and Thomas have torched this defense the last three weeks. Talib isn't 100% and just can't be left out there on an island without some help.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I don't care who they play this team defense is Swiss cheese, they are pathetic. Lite up by the Texans and Brownies. Manning would of lite these fvcks up too if it weren't for the wind. Regardless of what happens, they will be facing the Bengals or Chiefs in the 1st round. Don't see them beating either, especially with Gronk out.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

If I were you, I'd be worries about broncos too. Their defense hasn't really shut anyone down . Add to that Peyton's awesome playoff record

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

The wind? Really.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

pats banged up real bad, half the team consisted of rookies and barely winning games

predicting that they'll lose is like predicting its gonna rain in january

all these guys on sbr stating the obvious and expecting praise when they are proven right

im inspired now, i want to make a crazy prediction, the giants are not gonna make the playoffs this year

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I feel they will also

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Indy will lose in the first rd too

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

haters just hate I love it, you could only dream your team was in this position year in and year out

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Playoffs anyone can beat nfl

Especially nfl