ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next time this asshole picks a wrong play the whole forum should clown him unprecedented

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Weak sauce, Easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tatddy ,

you think your 49ers will beat the Seahawks on sunday?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Tatddy ,

you think your 49ers will beat the Seahawks on sunday?
    yes

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Wow, I'm really more surprised that Saints backers are actually checking in and obliging his request or demand because he thinks those backers were so dumb enough to take the Saints.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Similarly, I keep an eye out for posters who wait until after a game has started to declare how obvious the right/wrong side was. These people go on the dipshit list. If they ever decide to post a play before the game starts then I strongly consider the other side

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Big Bear its hard to take you serious with that avatar

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Similarly, I keep an eye out for posters who wait until after a game has started to declare how obvious the right/wrong side was.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I was looking forward to this game but this seemed like a no play to me. Both had great stats on their side (Brees was like 8-0 on MNF?) Saints one of the better road teams and extra time to prep (they practiced in bad weather conditions to prep for this game). Seattle is 14-0 at home with Wilson at helm, etc. etc.

Honestly what made it a no-play is I'm biased - I hate Seattle and like NO as a fan, and being a fan can get you killed if your picking teams. So I was rooting for NO but had a bad feeling that they might get crushed (49ers had a great season last year and got crushed in Seattle as well). Someone better than me can check their love for football at the door and make an unbiased pick - this is probably something everyone should consciously do before finalizing any picks.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

I won more than I ever have this past week/weekend and only thing left on my last bet/teaser ($390 to win $300) was Saints +19 and I was thinking about hedging it on the adjusted Seahawks line (-16.5 +190) but decided to let it ride. Horrible. But being able to get saints and a touchdown with just a .5 hook I feel was crazy not to take. Seahawks haven't been as dominate at home the past month as much as what was hyped but shit happens. You never see Saints lose by that much but that's gambling. I truly wonder what the spread would be in a nfc title game maybe -8.5 in favor of hawks and even then hell i'd still take the saints.

First 12