uxley.2
    Update your status
    uxley.2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama "fans"

Enjoy the Orange Bowl or whatever the penetrate warmup/bitch bowl you'll be playing in during the post-season.

Urban Meyer will show you ladies how to win the big boy game without cutting 1/3 of a squad each year for "medical issues".

Also, kiss Saint Nick good bye. He'll be out of Tuscaloosa before the sun comes up on Monday.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Bama fans are good peeps. They will get over this one and bring back the beef next year. Even if Saban leaves there are a lot of folks that would line up for that job.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10324

Crackers

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

um...a number 4 beat a number 1..i get that..let's not make this an unranked team beating number 1

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

the only thing more sad than a guy getting pleasure from a sports team winning is a guy getting pleasure from a sports team losing

wake up guy, you dont matter, these guys on the field dont even know you exist, ever single one of them has achieved more by the age of 21 than you'll achieve in your whole lifetime

so why dont you go find something better to do than trash things you have nothing to do with
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: redsox9985

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Bama fans are good peeps. They will get over this one and bring back the beef next year. Even if Saban leaves there are a lot of folks that would line up for that job.
    Yeah...I'm sure the kicker getting death threats from the drunk rednecks over night might have a different view of your thoughts John...bunch of knobs. Maybe they should take issue with Saban for blowing off the 35+ yarder earlier, then going for the long bomber. Then not covering the Field Goal kick like a bunch of Pop Warner players who've never seen a field before! Saban took the pipe as did his whole staff, and he took his kicker with him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

uxley.2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    um...a number 4 beat a number 1..i get that..let's not make this an unranked team beating number 1
    Are you kidding me? According to the experts this was an easy Bama win.

uxley.2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    the only thing more sad than a guy getting pleasure from a sports team winning is a guy getting pleasure from a sports team losing

wake up guy, you dont matter, these guys on the field dont even know you exist, ever single one of them has achieved more by the age of 21 than you'll achieve in your whole lifetime

so why dont you go find something better to do than trash things you have nothing to do with
    You mad, bro?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

If he leaves then Kirby will just take over, no big deal

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by uxley.2 View Post
    Enjoy the Orange Bowl or whatever the penetrate warmup/bitch bowl you'll be playing in during the post-season.

Urban Meyer will show you ladies how to win the big boy game without cutting 1/3 of a squad each year for "medical issues".

Also, kiss Saint Nick good bye. He'll be out of Tuscaloosa before the sun comes up on Monday.

How old are you? 14?

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Ohio State blows

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You mad, bro?
    Say bro. Why don't you just disappear before someone raps your tail betgween your shoulders. Punks with 48 posts keep their ignorant mouths shut. Got it Boy?

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Name one quality win Ohio State has. Name one top 10 program Ohio State has played. If Ohio State plays Florida State what line would you bet on ? Anything under 21 points and I'm pounding FSU. Ohio State is a mid-level team that has no right to play for a championship. If you want to play for a championship schedule some non conference quality teams. Auburn deserves the shot and no I'm not an Auburn fan I'm a Bama fan. As for being happy about Bamas loss I'm happy for you bottom line is we have won 3 national championships in 4 years the SEC has won 6 straight National championships. I'll take 3 championships in 4 years and probably a number 2 or 3 finish this year. I'll bet any amount of money you can come up with that Ohio State doesn't win a championship and more than likely they will not even finish the year in the top 5.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    If he leaves then Kirby will just take over, no big deal
    LKid gets it.

This is what I've been trying to tell these dudes. It really isn't that big of a deal if Saban leaves. I don't actually believe that he will, but if he does Kirby Smart or maybe even Steve Spurrier (that would be so boss) will take over. Bama will be back in the national title game in less than two years.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Name one quality win Ohio State has. Name one top 10 program Ohio State has played. If Ohio State plays Florida State what line would you bet on ? Anything under 21 points and I'm pounding FSU. Ohio State is a mid-level team that has no right to play for a championship. If you want to play for a championship schedule some non conference quality teams. Auburn deserves the shot and no I'm not an Auburn fan I'm a Bama fan. As for being happy about Bamas loss I'm happy for you bottom line is we have won 3 national championships in 4 years the SEC has won 6 straight National championships. I'll take 3 championships in 4 years and probably a number 2 or 3 finish this year. I'll bet any amount of money you can come up with that Ohio State doesn't win a championship and more than likely they will not even finish the year in the top 5.

Agree with what you are saying, but

SEC has won 7 in a row!!! From 2006 through 2012

...and Urban is the biggest douche-bag in college football

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Preliminary line is 8 for Florida State and Ohio State

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of haters have been waiting two years to try to talk shit. Pretty hilarious.

Especially hilarious that Ohio State fans are talking shit given that their team was almost beaten by a putrid Michigan team that hadn't done dick on offense for weeks. I like the Buckeye program, but this is a deeply flawed team that is just begging to get exposed.

Season isn't even close to over yet. Lots of twists and turns to come after the Conference Championships. Highly doubt those go by without an upset complicating things. It's the way of the BCS system.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ohio St will lose to Michigan St. I'm big on it.

Ohio St is undefeated and #2 in the country but only 5.5 favorite vs the #9 team in the country on neutral field.

Bama was -10.5 favorite vs the #4 team on the road.

The bookmakers don't think highly of Ohio St. #2 team in the country only -5.5 favorite.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Ohio St will lose to Michigan St. I'm big on it.

Ohio St is undefeated and #2 in the country but only 5.5 favorite vs the #9 team in the country on neutral field.

Bama was -10.5 favorite vs the #4 team on the road.

The bookmakers don't think highly of Ohio St. #2 team in the country only -5.5 favorite.

its cause they barely beat michigan yesterday.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Ohio State: 7-5 if they played in the SEC.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Are you kidding me? According to the experts this was an easy Bama win.
    "experts"

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Funny part of this is if Ohio State walked into Jordan-Hare Stadium yesterday they would have been abused all game and ran off the field

Struggle mightily against teams like Michigan and Northwestern

Voters will put in Auburn if they win regardless what of your trash team does

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Preliminary line is 8 for Florida State and Ohio State

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

OhioSt hasn't played a top 10 team since 2009. Play somedamnbody. If they do get in the BCS title game it will just be another embarrassing beat down.

uxley.2
    Update your status

I hear a lot of whining. 24-0. They'll keep winning; your team won't. Get used to it.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

I think mizzou beats auburn. Would love to see FSU Mizzou. And I'm from nebraska.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

should be a great game mizz auburn

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Yeah...I'm sure the kicker getting death threats from the drunk rednecks over night might have a different view of your thoughts John...bunch of knobs. Maybe they should take issue with Saban for blowing off the 35+ yarder earlier, then going for the long bomber. Then not covering the Field Goal kick like a bunch of Pop Warner players who've never seen a field before! Saban took the pipe as did his whole staff, and he took his kicker with him
    Stuff happens. I seem to also recall him winning a couple of national championships as well.

I heard a couple of bufoons say why didn't bama have someone back covering for the return on that last fg? Heard John Kelly say it.. have any of you guys played football? You don't put back a safety on a fg, you need every single person to execute a fg. And if you did put someone back he would have just been blocked..as you recall Auburn had two guys running in front of the ball carrier.

I sat in the stands at the Rose Bowl when Bama beat the horns, spent a few days pre game and post game with bama fans. Great people. They fly their flags and breath their football and are respectful.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ohio St does have best RB in nation

Pro type back

Mich St cannot score which will be a problem

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I hear a lot of whining. 24-0. They'll keep winning; your team won't. Get used to it.
    I think this has been posted already but..please don't tout a record that has no meaning when you fail to actually play top 10 opponents during that time span. You cannot say you are the best unless you actually play and beat the best.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Riiiiiiight.... Ohio State didn't play Chattanooga and Georgia Southern this year, they must suck

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    i admit i get pumped when certain teams lose
    for me it's cowboys and ohio state
    is that bad?
    my favorite teams are mets and islanders and they never win

uxley.2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dotheopposite View Post
    I think this has been posted already but..please don't tout a record that has no meaning when you fail to actually play top 10 opponents during that time span. You cannot say you are the best unless you actually play and beat the best.
    What's your stance on losing to opponents? Pro or con?

Keep talking about the "weak" schedule. I'll keep talking about 12-0 (soon 13-0) AND losses by Auburn and Missouri to teams with five combined losses.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

WOW... Un fukkn believable!!!!

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Its too bad that Alabama couldn't have played Ohio State in Pasadena this year where Saban could of given Urban heart attack number 2.

Enjoy Pasadena, FSU will beat you very similarly to the way we beat ND last year. hopefully you'll be out there to blow some of your money by watching your team take it up the butt.

12 Last