Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

A.J Mcarraon would not be effective on another team and would be shit in NFL

Team is full of top class athletes, kid is overrated and I know hes not even rated.

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he will do alright, better than Manziel! However, I think Mcarron's ego is huge that will screw him in the NFL.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I agree about him being in the best possible situation but if he was somewhere else he'd probably be one of those gueys who is better suited for the nfl game than the college game...got the size and the arm strength....decent mobility

he'll get a crack in the league so we'll see

he's not better than manziel lol that's ridiculous

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

old news, its already been said he likely won't have an impact in the nfl

ridik01

I don't think he's as good as Manziel in college, I think he will do better than Manziel in the NFL. Manziel looks like a train wreck waiting to happen in the NFL.

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Manziel looks destined for the Brown's.

AJ could be just what the Vikings need.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

He'll hold a clipboard for a few years before washing out, just like every other Alabama qb.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

He'll be a quality backup and cash in his million or so and then go into business and just party and screw models all his life. Show off his FOUR championship rings and laugh at all of the haters. And 3 years from now he'll be on CBS being interviewed at the game while Bama is STILL ranked #1

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    he'll be a quality backup and cash in his million or so and then go into business and just party and screw models all his life. Show off his four championship rings and laugh at all of the haters. And 3 years from now he'll be on cbs being interviewed at the game while bama is still ranked #1
    lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your coach doesn't see greener pastures at my school(Texas).

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

The people that think Saban going to Texas makes them an instant title contender make me laugh.

With apologies to my boy Opie, I don't give a fukk how much money Texas has or how much 7 on 7 talent you have and shit.

If Saban leaves, Bama's D-coordinator will take over or Spurrier will instantly snatch up that job and the Bama train rolls on.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    The people that think Saban going to Texas makes them an instant title contender make me laugh.

With apologies to my boy Opie, I don't give a fukk how much money Texas has or how much 7 on 7 talent you have and shit.

If Saban leaves, Bama's D-coordinator will take over or Spurrier will instantly snatch up that job and the Bama train rolls on.
    Yes, but the reactions on the Bama fans faces' would be classic!
    Texas has disposal to be a title contender next year if Saban comes around. We have mack Brown that loves to destroy talent!

-I don't want the guy anyway, Gary Andersen from Wisconsin looks like a better coach and has a lot of years left in him!

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

@ Bubble..Not sure about the 7 on 7 talent, I was at a camp in Fla and watched them beat the living piss out of Texas with Younger MCCOY and Shipley. It was like 9 td's to zip. Bunch of todays Fsu starters were on the team

bubblebuttluv

I don't think the Bama fans would be that shocked.

ESPN is hyping it up like it already is a lock, so it isn't like it will just come out of nowhere.

Also, he got Bama multiple titles, so he served the school well.

Saban, go to Texas if you want to. Go and make Big 12 worth being talked about again (don't give me that Baylor bullshit). Go and get into a bowl game and get trucked by the SEC.

Or stay, since you and your wife said this was your last stop, and continue to win title after title after title.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    @ Bubble..Not sure about the 7 on 7 talent, I was at a camp in Fla and watched them beat the living piss out of Texas with Younger MCCOY and Shipley. It was like 9 td's to zip. Bunch of todays Fsu starters were on the team
    I dk what he's talking about 7 on 7 talent.
    It's a very simple reason why Texas has such great football players:
    1) We are obsessed with High school and College football, we start playing in Elementary school.
    2) We have the 2nd largest state population in the Country.

Add those two things together, you have Texas.

ridik01

I don't think the Bama fans would be that shocked.

ESPN is hyping it up like it already is a lock, so it isn't like it will just come out of nowhere.

Also, he got Bama multiple titles, so he served the school well.

Saban, go to Texas if you want to. Go and make Big 12 worth being talked about again (don't give me that Baylor bullshit). Go and get into a bowl game and get trucked by the SEC.

Or stay, since you and your wife said this was your last stop, and continue to win title after title after title.
    I dk if they're going to win this year. The score didn't show it tonight, but they struggled with a lackluster LSU team for a while. FSU and Baylor look like a real deal with crazy good offenses! We shall see though!

bubblebuttluv

Well I just read an article about Texas 7 on 7 in Sports Illustrated or something and I just thought it was some huge thing in texas.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your coach doesn't see greener pastures at my school(Texas).
    NEVER gonna happen

ridik01

NEVER gonna happen
    http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2718488

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Been addressed over and over. 2 years ago I would have worried...that was his max for staying in any one place over his career. But as a Bama alum I've been to then Red Elephant dinners and other events charity wise back in town etc...they are staying put. He's already building and selling real estate....kids are staying close etc. He will finish out current contract with maybe an additional year or so then retire. NO logical reason to go elsewhere.....he's at the pinnacle of the sport and trending toward history. Has HIS staff in place, team is bought in...AD Bill Battle is on board...$$ is whatever he asks for. Its settled. Maybe UF fires Muschamp and he goes to Austin...but saw your new AD this week on his presser and he mentioned NO changes coming at the head coaching spot....stubborn ole coot Mack Brown will stay around 2 more years at least.

ridik01

Been addressed over and over. 2 years ago I would have worried...that was his max for staying in any one place over his career. But as a Bama alum I've been to then Red Elephant dinners and other events charity wise back in town etc...they are staying put. He's already building and selling real estate....kids are staying close etc. He will finish out current contract with maybe an additional year or so then retire. NO logical reason to go elsewhere.....he's at the pinnacle of the sport and trending toward history. Has HIS staff in place, team is bought in...AD Bill Battle is on board...$$ is whatever he asks for. Its settled. Maybe UF fires Muschamp and he goes to Austin...but saw your new AD this week on his presser and he mentioned NO changes coming at the head coaching spot....stubborn ole coot Mack Brown will stay around 2 more years at least.
    Mack Brown was given an ultimatum at the beginning of the year by deep pocket boosters behind closed doors. They told Brown he had to win out the season after the Ole Miss game to keep his job, granted I'm not sure if this will hold up, but he's got some high up boosters sick of his shit!

Saban won't come to Texas, I just like getting you Bama fans flustered! However, I think Bama's championship reign is coming to a close, I foresee this playoff committee cracking the hammer on Bama for having a cushion schedule.

Texas will take Muschamp as a DC, nothing else.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Dude's banging Katherine Webb, enuff said.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

He's Joe Harrington with way better athletes and coaches around him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sarunas

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dude's banging Katherine Webb, enuff said.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I call bullshit. There are so many whore shit QBs out there who have solid weapons. One that comes to mind is michigan. Also MSU with a solid QB and best defense in country (by numbers) would also flourish.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    He's Joe Harrington with way better athletes and coaches around him
    yes! and the most sad? harrington > mcsuckpenis

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

However, I think Bama's championship reign is coming to a close, I foresee this playoff committee cracking the hammer on Bama for having a cushion schedule.
    It won't come to an end b/c of the committee, but because they won't have a QB next year... not one ready to lead to a title anyway. I would guess they'll beat FSU - but I haven't seen FSU for more than 3-4 plays all season... But if it gets to that point the coaching disparity will be HUGE... and uat will most likely win another title... but at least that will be it for a while. Finally.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Well I just read an article about Texas 7 on 7 in Sports Illustrated or something and I just thought it was some huge thing in texas.
    Yeah my bad , I didn't know if they were talking about actually playing in the fall for real. I was referring to the Nike ,Under Armour, IMG summer camps with just the skill and speed players. I know small towns in Texas, Midwest and such play like 8 or 9 man full pad football and its pretty intense. Either way Texas H.s football is top notch with facilities and preparation for next level. In Fla. no such big $ in too it , but extremely abundance of raw talent and speed.