t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Cardinals will NOT win Game 6

I love Michael Wacha. I think the kid is an absolute stud and I've been riding him but I can't back the Cards tomorrow night.

Wacha might pitch a decent game but this is likely the test that he can not quite conquer just yet. This team has been pushed to the brink and now it all rides on a kid who was in Triple A not too long ago.

Anyways this isn't really about Wacha. It's about the Cardinals and how they are dead as a doorknob. Stick a fork in em.

Anyone who takes St. Louis in Game 6 is severely misguided. I will be on the Sox yet again.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Are you sure?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

football nba

and nhl if you are good with that

no reason to anything but to watch some of the game if it is still close after a couple innings

who cares who wins

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Are you sure?

Positive.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would not watch baseball game for $100

Worst USA sport..Boring

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Wacha to the rescue again

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would not watch baseball game for $100

Worst USA sport..Boring

Which jj posted this?

JRoZe410
    JRoZe410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

Im with ya.As good as Wacha has been this postseason, I think the Sox are going to get to him tonight.Ill go out a limb and say 6-4 sox win

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

Have not been around here long but I have learned one thing that I am glad was instilled in me early. Wait till the poster lakerboy posts and then choose the team the opposite of what he posts. Whoever he is he has to be the worst bettor in the history of sports I kid you not in about 2 months of starting to do this I am up over 100 units. Just wait till he posts tomorrow and choose the opposite. Thank me later ....

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Greg242 View Post
    Have not been around here long but I have learned one thing that I am glad was instilled in me early. Wait till the poster lakerboy posts and then choose the team the opposite of what he posts. Whoever he is he has to be the worst bettor in the history of sports I kid you not in about 2 months of starting to do this I am up over 100 units. Just wait till he posts tomorrow and choose the opposite. Thank me later ....
    Gee thanks captain obvious

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Smart man

stevenash

OP is fading the fact Michael Wacha has stood up to every pressure cooker situation he's been thrown into and not only succeeded, but succeeded flawlessly.

OP is ignoring the fact Wacha is undefeated in the post season winning all four starts, ignoring an ungodly 0.70 WH/IP, 1.00 ERA, and all the other eye-popping numbers he's put up.

OP seems to forget Wacha made his debut in May, was pretty much flawless that start, and sent to the minors only to create room for Jake Westbrook, and the Cards has tons of options left. Know this, the temporary shift to the minors was a roster move, not a move because he was stinking it up.

OP is ignoring the fact that nobody has solved his change up, and pretty much is saying his time is up based on zero logic.

Doesn't matter how much experience one has, Wacha has 'it' Larry Bird was the same way as a pro when he first played his first game after college.

Wacha has the poise of a six year veteran, the pitching arsenal of any teams ace, you name it.

But if you want to back a pitcher (Lackey) with barely mediocre post season numbers, a guy who not to long ago gave up a league leading 114 earned runs, 6.41 ERA, be my guest.

The next clutch game Lackey throws will be his first.

FOX, MLB, the city of Boston gets what they all want, a game seven.
    St. Louis is the play tonight, the time to back and wager Boston is game seven.

Fox runs those "you can't script October" ads.
    We say cut the shit, we all know everybody profits from a game seven.
    But that's not the reason to back the Cards tonight, Wacha being the better pitcher is.
    Last edited by stevenash; 10-30-13 at 03:02 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: davidcsmith

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Nasher with the solo shot to tie the game.

Yer up wizzle

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Nobody likes the cards. Wizzle you disappoint me.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

been saying it all week

I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I love Michael Wacha. I think the kid is an absolute stud and I've been riding him but I can't back the Cards tomorrow night.

Wacha might pitch a decent game but this is likely the test that he can not quite conquer just yet. This team has been pushed to the brink and now it all rides on a kid who was in Triple A not too long ago.

Anyways this isn't really about Wacha. It's about the Cardinals and how they are dead as a doorknob. Stick a fork in em.

Anyone who takes St. Louis in Game 6 is severely misguided. I will be on the Sox yet again.

Thanks for the fade. Cards it is.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Nobody likes the cards. Wizzle you disappoint me.
    I'm on Wacha tonight like PO on a jelly donut.
    Thursday however..........................

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    OP is fading the fact Michael Wacha has stood up to every pressure cooker situation he's been thrown into and not only succeeded, but succeeded flawlessly.

OP is ignoring the fact Wacha is undefeated in the post season winning all four starts, ignoring an ungodly 0.70 WH/IP, 1.00 ERA, and all the other eye-popping numbers he's put up.

OP seems to forget Wacha made his debut in May, was pretty much flawless that start, and sent to the minors only to create room for Jake Westbrook, and the Cards has tons of options left. Know this, the temporary shift to the minors was a roster move, not a move because he was stinking it up.

OP is ignoring the fact that nobody has solved his change up, and pretty much is saying his time is up based on zero logic.

Doesn't matter how much experience one has, Wacha has 'it' Larry Bird was the same way as a pro when he first played his first game after college.

Wacha has the poise of a six year veteran, the pitching arsenal of any teams ace, you name it.

But if you want to back a pitcher (Lackey) with barely mediocre post season numbers, a guy who not to long ago gave up a league leading 114 earned runs, 6.41 ERA, be my guest.

But that's not the reason to back the Cards tonight, Wacha being the better pitcher is.
    Nasher all that and you end with mythical nonsense like fox and mlb want a Game 7 so Cards will win tonight.

I'm not fading Wacha but I'm not backing him either. I'm as big a fan of his as anyone but he was skating on thin ice last game for the first time all postseason. Boston's disciplined approach was finally getting to him.

Nasher you need to know when its time to turn in your chips and cash out. That is exactly what I am doing here. The Cards are done.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Game 7 would be epic if cards can win tonight

Halloween day!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Wacha is two swings of the bat (homers by Pedro Alvarez and David Ortiz) from being unscored on in 27 innings this post-season and he has allowed a TOTAL of 11 hits while striking out 28. I am sorry, but Wacha +111 has to be an auto-play for me right now win or lose. And the Cardinals have hit righties MUCH better than lefties, so do not think they are dead because Lester shut them down twice.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

If LT picks the Cards, go the other way. Rookies get hit sooner or later, second time they seen him in a week. They will probably have him figured out, and the weather is not the best. Close call, but the better hiiting team wins.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

pretty much,, lot better chance that wacha beats lackey and then kelly gets creamed in gm 7 as i dont think he can hold up featuring not much more than a fb against this team,, seeing him the second time will be a lot more fun for sox than seeing wacha for a 2nd 3rd or 4th time..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

before you call me a homer wizzle, i dont think there any way cards win the series so really even if you lose today you can chase gm 7..that might even be better way to play it but if there one thing bout cards that hard to deny is they are hard to kill and wacha is a fukkin stud...

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Okay so what would be the line if this goes to game 7?

Edit: did the math and does not make sense.
    Last edited by thunderous; 10-30-13 at 10:26 AM. Reason: found the answer

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

Lackey pitched in relief a 3 nights ago, will that affect him here tonight??

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

no lackey would throw on the side anyway, makes no difference...actually better

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Cards FF has more value than the full game. Tat said it first (nice call BTW) and I agree, this is going 7.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 10-30-13 at 11:58 AM.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

The whole world will be on Boston if this goes 7.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Well just have to see,if they do lose it probably wont be down to Wacha.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Brock Landers is and even better fade than LB but both are money

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'm not fading Wacha but I'm not backing him either. I'm as big a fan of his as anyone
    Not even close to being true.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

T-Wizzle vs Knock

something has to give

jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Boston will win within first 3 innings.

t-wizzle

Red Sox RL and the Over are the two best plays in this game.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

st.louis first 5 +100

after that bosox probably pull it out

123 Last