Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    I haven't watched tennis in years yet I still know how to bet them. If any retard needed this thread to help them bet Serena Williams then they're wasting there time with this shit I already made a big future bet for her to win this

And to bet10- I don't need to bother posting my plays to bunch of ignorant degens who will ignore the thread and let it die. But will keep supporting idiotic threads (not this 1 obv. Since it's a winner)
    Why do you even come on this forum? It's sounds like you're wasting your time here...

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Why do you even come on this forum? It's sounds like you're wasting your time here...
    thinking the same thing!!! im to good to post winners?? but im at a gambling forum??? he is a fuking loser rocket.. I issued this fuk a public challenge.. hes a pussy though and I would merk him!!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    thinking the same thing!!! im to good to post winners?? but im at a gambling forum??? he is a fuking loser rocket.. I issued this fuk a public challenge.. hes a pussy though and I would merk him!!!
    don't waste your time with this man...just do whacha do the best - pick winners

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

This guy is amazing this is his post after trying to say the Panthers will score first tonight bc they are away and can call the toss......... Bc that gives u a huge advantage instead of being lazy and not calling the toss

It doesn't matter who wins the toss but calling it is better then just standing by.. But either way the flip is irrelevant, I shouldn't have mentioned it my b

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    don't waste your time with this man...just do whacha do the best - pick winners
    oh no rocket I going to embarrass this piece of shit in a public contest.. and after he gout like 31% for the month and is down 600 units we will never have to see him running his roosterlicker ever again

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm having a tough time even believing this kid is over 18 lol and I have posted winners they just die off, so why am I going to continue to try and help idiots who want to make online friends instead of actually win

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    This guy is amazing this is his post after trying to say the Panthers will score first tonight bc they are away and can call the toss......... Bc that gives u a huge advantage instead of being lazy and not calling the toss

It doesn't matter who wins the toss but calling it is better then just standing by.. But either way the flip is irrelevant, I shouldn't have mentioned it my b
    solid!!! lol you cant make this shit up..

pinnacle420

I'm having a tough time even believing this kid is over 18 lol and I have posted winners they just die off, so why am I going to continue to try and help idiots who want to make online friends instead of actually win
    this kids 30 and has more money than you will ever see in a lifetime you fuking tablescrap!!!! accept my challenge you fuking loser fuk!!! and if your not posting games then why come here? you sir are a complete waste of space and I guarantee your mother wishes everyday that she should of had a abortion..

YOUNGBUCK

Pinny u guys should settle this with a coin flip but who ever gets to call it is -500 to win

ChrisInTheMist

T
    U didn't read my original post your ignorant ass just noticed one piece of it and focused on that so I don't need to waste my time with some loser called YOUNG BUCK. Lol

pinnacle420

Pinny u guys should settle this with a coin flip but who ever gets to call it is -500 to win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pinnacle great call!!!

pinnacle420

U didn't read my original post your ignorant ass just noticed one piece of it and focused on that so I don't need to waste my time with some loser called YOUNG BUCK. Lol
    oh because the name " chris in the mist" doesn't sound like you are a creepy loser fuk..

ChrisInTheMist

this kids 30 and has more money than you will ever see in a lifetime you fuking tablescrap!!!! accept my challenge you fuking loser fuk!!! and if your not posting games then why come here? you sir are a complete waste of space and I guarantee your mother wishes everyday that she should of had a abortion..
    Lol this is to funny this fatty's gonna have blood shooting out of his eyes any second with how mad he is. You're 30 and type like a 16 y/o how pathetic, you need to stop living in your moms basement and do something with your life if you're gonna cry over an insult online u pusssy

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    pinnacle great call!!!
    thanks goldie!!! Pinnys gonna take this kid out.. Ko style!! Hes scared to have a capping contest with me... He's a flake!!

YOUNGBUCK

Just pick the panthers score first prop, they're away so they call the coin flip and even if bucs get ball first they have like 20% chance to score on the very first drive, whilst the panthers have a...

Am i missing something this is the original post????

pinnacle420

Lol this is to funny this fatty's gonna have blood shooting out of his eyes any second with how mad he is. You're 30 and type like a 16 y/o how pathetic, you need to stop living in your moms basement and do something with your life if you're gonna cry over an insult online u pusssy
    you are so disrespectful and fuking clueless.. you have no clue.. its hard to talk to someone with down syndrome.. accept my forum challenge or go get aids chris!

ChrisInTheMist

thanks goldie!!! Pinnys gonna take this kid out.. Ko style!! Hes scared to have a capping contest with me... He's a flake!!
    Scared?? What am I to be scared of? You're an idiot who knows nothing about the bets he makes. U simply post oh he's old, oh his returns suck and so does his serve!!!! You're not even worth my time u pathetic fish

pinnacle420

Scared?? What am I to be scared of? You're an idiot who knows nothing about the bets he makes. U simply post oh he's old, oh his returns suck and so does his serve!!!! You're not even worth my time u pathetic fish
    you are the one in my threads everyday lol. why would I put a right up? I do my leg work and last time I checked all posted plays here are free? so what ever you clown.. challenge is open.. your choice..

ChrisInTheMist

Just pick the panthers score first prop, they're away so they call the coin flip and even if bucs get ball first they have like 20% chance to score on the very first drive, whilst the panthers have a...

Am i missing something this is the original post????
    I'm not basing the bet on the coin flip u fuking idiot even if the bucs get ball first they're still not scoring on first drive, I swear idk how idiots like u know how to work a computer I've posted 3 scoring first prop bets last week and all 3 teams were away and got the first score that's the only reason I mentioned it u fuking tard. Over thinking something like that .

YOUNGBUCK

then why would u post two seperate things about the coin flip u fukkin idiot.... U saying it is better to call the flip then just stand by is literally the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum

How bout Tampa wont score bc they suck and Carolina is better so they will score first wtf does the coin flip have to do with anything u retard

ChrisInTheMist

then why would u post two seperate things about the coin flip u fukkin idiot.... U saying it is better to call the flip then just stand by is literally the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum

How bout Tampa wont score bc they suck and Carolina is better so they will score first wtf does the coin flip have to do with anything u retard
    It doesn't that's why I said my b for even mentioning it. And the thing about picking the flip is just a personal preference. I know it's a flip either way but id rather call it, simple as that never said them calling gives it a 60/40 instead of 50/50 but again you're to ignorant to catch any of that, u just simply focus on 1 sentence

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

pinny, give us another play brotha

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    pinny, give us another play brotha
    11 pm tonight..

First 12