Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

NFL= National FIXED league...Whats your opinion??

Hands down Ive seen some of the most bull chit games, plays, flags, you name it. All this fukin talk on stats and angles....throw them all out the window. You could flip a coin and have better luck. Gambling / Vegas has ruined the game....the amount of money in play week to week is astounding...and to think that refs or anyone that can get a piece of the pie with a simple call....Easy money...night in night out...sport after sport...the rich get richer.

Gl to all

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You lost a bet. Pretend like you've done this before.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The general rule among those inclined to agree with the evidence of fixes, is that all you need is one week in any given sport to absolutely clean up.

The tables are already tilted against the player, hammer one week, and buy a boat.
    Points Awarded:

Okst.BIGPLAYS gave ChalkyDog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

parity

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

any sports with money involved could be fixed

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Relax bro Broncos still have a chance.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

alot of bad ball being played like they never played in their life

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ain't nothing like the NBA or International soccer. Not even close. Never will be.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

if you think the games are fixed, why do you bet on them?

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

"the fix is in" read that book

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Thats no joke Phan....NBA has been ridiculous to try to cap

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    if you think the games are fixed, why do you bet on them?
    Because it's the only game in town.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

You can still win on a fixed game right???? YES. The trick is tryin to figure out who and what will win...Stats mean notta on a fixed game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Why do people have such a hard time saying "nice job oddsmakers you really fooled me there" and move on???

To learn from the loss, you first have to admit you were defeated.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Why do people have such a hard time saying "nice job oddsmakers you really fooled me there" and move on???

tough to do when refs making phantoms calls to make sure the fix is in, NBA is rigged as fuckk..David Stern running shit.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

2 years ago the Pinstripe bowl where Syracuse beat Kansas state

that game was fixed. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

in NBA and NFL games are fixed every year.

The fixes are done by the refs. Not the players.

Now the game is not totally in a refs control so sometimes
    there are failed attempts to fix a game.

Fixing in sports usually has more to do with a point spread
    than actually who wins and loses.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Glad to see you posting on my thread Loukid. First off best of luck to you in the BTP contest...your doing great GL
    Second...MY opinion is, all the oddsmakes job is to is get equal action on both sides...that has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Im not referring to any high public bet that looses, a fixed game like i said my opinion isn't a false line...it means a false outcome.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i never believed in fixes until this.... btw, spread was -2.5.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Okst.BIGPLAYS View Post
    Glad to see you posting on my thread Loukid. First off best of luck to you in the BTP contest...your doing great GL
    Second...MY opinion is, all the oddsmakes job is to is get equal action on both sides...that has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Im not referring to any high public bet that looses, a fixed game like i said my opinion isn't a false line...it means a false outcome.
    Of course and thanks for the kind words.

Your 100% correct, It was very bad wording on my part

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hey while I got you on the hook, I have an early strong Lean on Iowa St +14.

Care to share any thoughts on this one?

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Of course and thanks for the kind words.

Your 100% correct, It was very bad wording on my part
    Likewise guy...and by the way I think the oddsmakers keep fooling themselves!!

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

I know, its fnucking bull... its obvious that the NFL is just a giant conspiracy created by Obama, SBR and maybe definitely cyborgs .. mongolians aliens to steal our money and betpoints so they can get free pizza for life and ruin our lives. Open your eyes people!!!

You can read all about this in my upcoming book "I'm a pisssed off drunk degenerate so fnuck off I'll say what I want"

ChalkyDog

If you don't think fixes exist, even in the NFL - why?

Why the fukk would people fail to make that money? It's just lying in the street.

Doesn't happen on every game, doesn't happen in the vast majority of games, but why the fukk would there not be someone taking the money that is clearly ever-present?

People who believe fixes are simply conspiracy theories without merit and are befitting of a tinfoil hat, must also have had a hard time letting go of Santa Claus. This is America goddamnit. Why wouldn't we fix games?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    If you don't think fixes exist, even in the NFL - why?

Why the fukk would people fail to make that money? It's just lying in the street.

Doesn't happen on every game, doesn't happen in the vast majority of games, but why the fukk would there not be someone taking the money that is clearly ever-present?

People who believe fixes are simply conspiracy theories without merit and are befitting of a tinfoil hat, must also have had a hard time letting go of Santa Claus. This is America goddamnit. Why wouldn't we fix games?
    It's gotta be super rare though, no?

If I lost on a fixed game, I still lost.

ChalkyDog

It's gotta be super rare though, no?

If I lost on a fixed game, I still lost.
    Probably, but the rarer it is, the bigger the take has to be. Hard to stem it otherwise.

Growing up, we all heard our fathers tell us "life isn't fair" and "nothing is free". I've come to learn that means everything that involves money is fixed.

You can either be one of the fixers, the one bitching about it, or the one lucky enough to be on the right side.

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

What if mind/body control exists and some supernatural phenoms can take control of a players body and make him do anything they want...Just the tip of the iceberg...along with magnets in the balls...truly is limitless...they condition you to think movies are just juju but how do you think they think ofthis stuff? Imagination is creation for some.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

How much money do you think it would take to fix a small division 1 basketball team game?

Like point shaving?

Okst.BIGPLAYS

[QUOTE=Louisvillekid1;19981618]Hey while I got you on the hook, I have an early strong Lean on Iowa St +14.

Care to share any thoughts on this one?[/QUOTE

Iowa st gives up almost 500 yards a game and almost 37 points a game. Bill Young as the cowboys defense playing well only giving up around 19...Okst is coming off homecoming and Chelf is in Walsh is out. Walsh will still play on certain drives to keep the defense off balance and a no huddle fast paced offense to keep the DST from subbing. Iowa st as of late has played Okst tough and has been able to keep it close in the big12 games this year other than baylor...BUT Gundy remembers how close he was to a possible national championship bid that was blown there as they ruined a almost perfect season. I see Okst (Gundys) offense to move the ball with ease after watching the baylor game.

bubblebuttluv

[QUOTE=Okst.BIGPLAYS;19982112]

Care to share any thoughts on this one?[/QUOTE

Iowa st gives up almost 500 yards a game and almost 37 points a game. Bill Young as the cowboys defense playing well only giving up around 19...Okst is coming off homecoming and Chelf is in Walsh is out. Walsh will still play on certain drives to keep the defense off balance and a no huddle fast paced offense to keep the DST from subbing. Iowa st as of late has played Okst tough and has been able to keep it close in the big12 games this year other than baylor...BUT Gundy remembers how close he was to a possible national championship bid that was blown there as they ruined a almost perfect season. I see Okst (Gundys) offense to move the ball with ease after watching the baylor game.
    Shit guy, how often you post plays?

This was extremely informative.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Care to share any thoughts on this one?

Btw Iowa st lost to NOIOWA at home. Granted the program is on the rise and this could be let down spot for Okst but Iowa st seems to give up when there lossing, I expect the same thing kinda a hangover from last weeks debacule if things get out of hand early in this game. GL
    Last edited by Okst.BIGPLAYS; 10-21-13 at 12:53 AM.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    How much money do you think it would take to fix a small division 1 basketball team game?

Like point shaving?
    Man this is probably harder than you think, screw fixing games, way to much work. What I want to do is somehow get the job as the guy who writes the Oscar winners on the note inside the envelope the presenters open up. I know the limits are pretty low for betting on the Oscars, but a $5000 bet on every single major academy award category at every single possible book when you have a 100% chance of winning equals somewhere around eleventy billion dollars according to my calculations

Okst.BIGPLAYS

[QUOTE=bubblebuttluv;19982136]

Shit guy, how often you post plays?

This was extremely informative.
    Dont know why your taking a stab at me, but not everyone remembers every stat, outcome of every game, homecoming of each team, or previous games over the years with there being over 100+ teams in NCAA DIV 1 alone. Sure its on paper but can be easily over looked.

bubblebuttluv

[QUOTE=Okst.BIGPLAYS;19982252]
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

Dont know why your taking a stab at me, but not everyone remembers every stat, outcome of every game, homecoming of each team, or previous games over the years with there being over 100+ teams in NCAA DIV 1 alone. Sure its on paper but can be easily over looked.
    I'm not taking a stab at you, guy. I don't use sarcasm. I literally think your post was really informative and I appreciate it.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

[QUOTE=bubblebuttluv;19982280]

I'm not taking a stab at you, guy. I don't use sarcasm. I literally think your post was really informative and I appreciate it.
    My apologies.

12 Last