pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Unbelievable SBR.

Now JJgold is even shilling for a tout (pinny) and his boyfriend firedawg.

You know no-one cares about them when every thread he makes is just pinny, smoke and firedawg circlejerking and trying to get customers in.

On the upside, SBR has generally become smart enough to just ignore the clowns.
    I post games... I post winners... you provide nothing but a awesome avatar... wear a condom tonight it would be a awful shame if you catch aids and die... hey stop by my thread you might learn something about gambling you twit..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    I post games... I post winners... you provide nothing but a awesome avatar... wear a condom tonight it would be a awful shame if you catch aids and die... hey stop by my thread you might learn something about gambling you twit..
    Stop by your thread to watch Smoke suck you off? That's about all I've seen in your threads. Post winners and leave it at that... no dramas there. We know you're just trying to build up a customer base... and SBR is supporting it for whatever reason.

It looks like just typical tout rubbish.

The most I'll learn is how to use a lot of emoticons and capital letters.

pinnacle420

Stop by your thread to watch Smoke suck you off? That's about all I've seen in your threads. Post winners and leave it at that... no dramas there. We know you're just trying to build up a customer base... and SBR is supporting it for whatever reason.

It looks like just typical tout rubbish.

The most I'll learn is how to use a lot of emoticons and capital letters.
    first of all you don't know me man... second of all pretty sure more than just 2 people have talked to me since ive been back.. and sorry for posting games wtf is wrong with that? and drama? when people talk shit for no reason that makes you a flake man.. im here to help the players open your eyes man.. your dead to me.. and i hope you lose every dollar you have.... you deserve nothing less.. have a good life gee.. ill keep winning and you can keep hating.. suck on my sweaty nuts.. loser

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    first of all you don't know me man... second of all pretty sure more than just 2 people have talked to me since ive been back.. and sorry for posting games wtf is wrong with that? and drama? when people talk shit for no reason that makes you a flake man.. im here to help the players open your eyes man.. your dead to me.. and i hope you lose every dollar you have.... you deserve nothing less.. have a good life gee.. ill keep winning and you can keep hating.. suck on my sweaty nuts.. loser
    I know you're a tout and you're here for one reason. That is good enough reason to judge you. I don't know how SBR tolerates it.

You know how this works more than anyone. You come off sounding like a bitter used car salesman.

edit: good luck beating the books. I don't cheer for you to lose, but I don't like what you're doing here. As I've said, most have been smart enough to just ignore you... and I'm not sure why I'm biting here.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I know you're a tout and you're here for one reason. That is good enough reason to judge you. I don't know how SBR tolerates it.

You know how this works more than anyone. You come off sounding like a bitter used car salesman.

edit: good luck beating the books. I don't cheer for you to lose, but I don't like what you're doing here. As I've said, most have been smart enough to just ignore you... and I'm not sure why I'm biting here.

pinnacle420

have a wonderful life

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I forgot about big deemer he is a very egotistical handicapper he loves to show off his looks his body his girl and is handicapping ability he claims that his girl which is very beautiful dates in because he makes a lot of money gambling

Can we get an English speaking clown to write Gold for the rest of the evening.

Thanks.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Can we get an English speaking clown to write Gold for the rest of the evening.

Thanks.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Firedawg
    Brock
    Pinny
    Benny
    Lakerboy
    Opie
    Rocket
    Bigday

Chest stompers fighting to be the best here

It means everything to them

Not a bad thing
    7 of the 9 suck balls at capping...what's your point?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

These dudes can't touch me. I'm King Kong.

N
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 10-01-13 at 06:57 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

N
    this

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

N

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

big ego, yes.

big wallet, no.

First 12