CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Boise ST TT over 41

Yes a big number to cover but this AF def. is bad and young. The Fly Boys play a 3-4 d and lost all 4 linebackers to grad. last year. I will take some time for them to gel and play better as a team. Last week they gave up 577 yards to Utah St. and Boise ST. has a very solid "O"............​Boise St. TT OVER 41......3 UNITS..........................GL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Boise offense is not that good right now, they have become very run-oriented because they can't pass-protect. I am on Under 57.5 for the game so can't really root for you here unless it is 38-0 in the fourth. Good Luck though!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Boise offense is not that good right now, they have become very run-oriented because they can't pass-protect. I am on Under 57.5 for the game so can't really root for you here unless it is 38-0 in the fourth. Good Luck though!
    Well I wish you luck on your bet. Boise does have some work to get better but QB Southwick is 42 of 65 with 5 td's and rb Ajayi is good the 'O' line will get better...........but for the most part I am down on the Falcon 'D'......................GL

garsteph15
    garsteph15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

I put this is another post but I'm not sure, and nobody has given a decent explanation for why people are taking the Under. Boise scored 63 last week and Air Force gave up 52 to Utah St last week. I understand they run the ball but they do that pretty effectively. Especially the first half, until they make adjustments. I live the Over and the Over in the 1st Half.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Boise State scoring 63 means nothing, the only significant thing to take away from last week was allowing five sacks to an FCS school.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yes a big number to cover but this AF def. is bad and young. The Fly Boys play a 3-4 d and lost all 4 linebackers to grad. last year. I will take some time for them to gel and play better as a team. Last week they gave up 577 yards to Utah St. and Boise ST. has a very solid "O"............​Boise St. TT OVER 41......3 UNITS..........................GL
    Like your thoughts. Also Airforce has back up QB with 1 start who stunk, BSU will shut him down easily and get ball back early and often

CappinTerp

AF really has no " D"...!!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

nice grind out win