1. #1
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 70,824
    Betpoints: 10933

    SBRodds

    When I go to SBRodds on my PC, the mobile version comes up. In addition, I can't click on any numbers for line history. Is there something I need to do to "update" it?

  2. #2
    Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 11,576
    Betpoints: 138

    Nothing works when I click on anything, the fukk??

  3. #3
    TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 11,549
    Betpoints: 2412

    haven't used it for the longest time. just remember it being slow and out of date.

  4. #4
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 70,824
    Betpoints: 10933

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    haven't used it for the longest time. just remember it being slow and out of date.
    It works fine when I'm at work, but my home PC is the mobile version and I can't click on anything.

  5. #5
    ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-10
    Posts: 3,966
    Betpoints: 141

    Also, the prices for lines (for example, baseball totals) are incorrect.

  6. #6
    SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-08
    Posts: 574
    Betpoints: 5826

    Vinnie can you be a bit more specific?


    No Coin your problems have been reported.

  7. #7
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 70,824
    Betpoints: 10933

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Contests View Post
    Vinnie can you be a bit more specific?


    No Coin your problems have been reported.
    I can't tell if it's something on my end or what.

  8. #8
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 2,282
    Betpoints: 252

    If you switched to mobile before your browser would remember that. Line history is working on mobile, you may need to give your cache a reset.

    Scroll down and click Standard to get back on the regular skin.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  9. #9
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 10,786
    Betpoints: 442

    On Iphone5, everything is working well. Lines are accurate.

    Last night there were some minor glitches but nothing to get worked up over.

    Ovrrall looks and functions great for me.

  10. #10
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 70,824
    Betpoints: 10933

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    If you switched to mobile before your browser would remember that. Line history is working on mobile, you may need to give your cache a reset.

    Scroll down and click Standard to get back on the regular skin.
    That did the trick. Thanks!

  11. #11
    greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 8,455
    Betpoints: 426

    SBROdds live scoring. How accurate and up to date is it? I'm used to ESPN and their 28 minute delay.

  12. #12
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 2,282
    Betpoints: 252

    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

    That did the trick. Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    SBROdds live scoring. How accurate and up to date is it? I'm used to ESPN and their 28 minute delay.
    It is the same speed as Yahoo! Sports, same feed behind. Pretty quick.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


Top