eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You guys got big balls on here rare I ever get over 2 bills on baseball the shit is too iffy for me good call I wanted to take rays but passed with all the pre season football
    I mostly bet football, but tonight was just a good spot so i had to make a move.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Well...we all know how this ends. Rays backers about to get Puiged.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

These managers and relievers ....if the guy don't have it get him out the game!!!!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

One of the worst beats of the season...

Thanks, Rodney. Put your fukkin' hat on straight and you might not throw that into RF.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bama11braves, and Luckycharms2012

NicAtNight
    NicAtNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Wowwwww for once I'm on the right side of one of these
    Points Awarded:

face gave NicAtNight 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

That was a backdoor of all backdoors

I am up in the woods of Wisconsin on vacation..parlayed dodgers and the over on the way up here

We are fukkin celebrating good tonight boys

Luckiest beat of my life

Video from the Dells coming tomorrow, we getting wasted!

LETS GO BENNY!!

Bawth
    Bawth's Avatar Become A Pro!

why the penetrate would they keep him in for that long? so pissed.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

deemer getting buried daily.

willing to bet he is a premature ejaculator.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Bawth View Post
    why the penetrate would they keep him in for that long? so pissed.
    Ego...maddon gotta prove I'm smarter than you...so dumb

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

fyi this game shouldn't have even been backdoored.

puig gave them 3 run lead for no reason.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    fyi this game shouldn't have even been backdoored.

puig gave them 3 run lead for no reason.
    Maddon brought in some hamburger just to face him. Made zero sense. Either walk him or bring your set up guy in. I'd be fukkin' livid if I was Price.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I take back what i took back about Deemer. Always follow Benny for wins. Only follow Deemer for hot air.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This guy never posts a running record b/c he is right around .500 and knows it, but he will bump the shit outta his winners....

Never checks in to his losers...

Gotta own a horrible pick..

If you beat the closer, you will win more than 52% of the time, I beat closers about 60% of time, crushed this one.

I'm on LAD/TB o7 tomorrow and Sea -1.5.

Golf is where I'm making bones this week, though.
    I was wondering how the penetrate I lost my Tampa play and now I see why. Come here gloating before its over and mushed the play....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thank you Benny!

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Great hit Benny, all these guys doubting early but the boys in blue are special.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Easy fade here.. guy gets worse line.. I had Rays -124, they ended about -145.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

Deemer had a chance to take the high road here...but he goes straight for the jugular.
    [quote=forthewin;19349440]
    Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    190095497-1 8/9/13 6:31am $620.00 $496.00 Pending 8/9/13 10:10pm MLB Baseball 929 Tampa Bay Rays -125* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (D Price - L must Start C Capuano - L must Start

Good Pick. Today was a burial day across the board.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Someone go nominate these fukkin trolling pieces of non picking shit.
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

OMG the Dodgers came back?

DAMN BENNY I CAME HERE TO ROAST YOU BUT I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY. I BET DODGERS TOO AND WENT TO SLEEP THINKING THEY LOST.....HAHAHA

OK BENNY, I TRUST YOU NOW. SORRY I SAID YOU WORK FOR THE BOOKS BEFORE.

BennyBigNuts

Wrong play here.

Thanks, pal.

I've tried to warn Benny about travel...he said he doesn't believe in it. I factored that in when I made my play.

One of us will win. I feel good with my #. Public slightly on Dodgers however the line keeps dropping. Dodgers down to +135.

WARN ME? Cmon dude. I understand you like to try and say you like the other side of my plays with no success, but don't go talking like you know something I don't.
    Travel means shit. Adrenaline crushes/trumps that like napkins.
    Keep laying that 3 to 2 road wood.

Chuck Beezy
    Release da hounds!!!
    Chuck Beezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win Benny.

Can't believe ppl never learn that in sport it ain't over till it's over so why gloat before the money is in your balance?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

190095497-1 8/9/13 6:31am $620.00 $496.00 Pending 8/9/13 10:10pm MLB Baseball 929 Tampa Bay Rays -125* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (D Price - L must Start C Capuano - L must Start

. The dancing lock strikes again

BennyBigNuts

. The dancing lock strikes again
    I'd nominate that guy's post everyday for a month if I could. I'm still laughing.

teaserpleaser

You guys got big balls on here rare I ever get over 2 bills on baseball the shit is too iffy for me good call I wanted to take rays but passed with all the pre season football
    Betting big on baseball ...this shit probably would have put me on tilt it was 6-1 rays when I went to sleep wake up to MLB.tv text alert on my tablet That Rodney blew up rays backers. Fukkin baseball

strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

$620 on the rays against the hottest team in baseball with Puig in the lineup? RETARDED.

strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Ok, Ok that error throw to second base was absolutely disgusting. WOW, I'd be livid if I picked the rays...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Someone go nominate these fukkin trolling pieces of non picking shit.
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

WARN ME? Cmon dude. I understand you like to try and say you like the other side of my plays with no success, but don't go talking like you know something I don't.
    Travel means shit. Adrenaline crushes/trumps that like napkins.
    Keep laying that 3 to 2 road wood.
    Non-picking? Ok, pal. FWIW, the other time I told you that I would lay off a game due to travel, the team came out flat as hell and lost on the run line. I want to say it was the Cards or the Dodgers...can't recall. As far as not being on the same play as you...we've been on the same side of a few recently. I posted each one hours before you, with a better line.

Yeah, they had so much adrenaline that it took the Dodgers 6 1/3 innings to score their first run of the game...which was unearned due to a throwing error. Longo cost Price the 8th inning...at least the start of it. There must have been a shitload of adrenaline flowing through Jerry Hairston Jr. when he grounded into that routine double play ball that should have sent it into extras.

The Dodgers were the squarest play on the board 2 days in a row. Just because there's a + next to a bet does not mean it's sharp. Congrats on the 3 run comeback in the 9th, but you're a clown if you think you were on the correct side in that game or capped it correctly.

BOL on KC today

BennyBigNuts

Non-picking? Ok, pal. FWIW, the other time I told you that I would lay off a game due to travel, the team came out flat as hell and lost on the run line. I want to say it was the Cards or the Dodgers...can't recall. As far as not being on the same play as you...we've been on the same side of a few recently. I posted each one hours before you, with a better line.

Yeah, they had so much adrenaline that it took the Dodgers 6 1/3 innings to score their first run of the game...which was unearned due to a throwing error. Longo cost Price the 8th inning...at least the start of it. There must have been a shitload of adrenaline flowing through Jerry Hairston Jr. when he grounded into that routine double play ball that should have sent it into extras.

The Dodgers were the squarest play on the board 2 days in a row. Just because there's a + next to a bet does not mean it's sharp. Congrats on the 3 run comeback in the 9th, but you're a clown if you think you were on the correct side in that game or capped it correctly.

BOL on KC today
    I don't believe I said anything about you and non-picking. That wasn't referring to you but I was drunk. I quoted you cuz you hammered Deemer in it.
    And I was DEFINITELY on the right side of that game. Not cuz I won, cuz it was the RIGHT play by far.
    Laying 3 to 2 wood on the road against a team who has lost like 5 games since the All-star break is insane.
    Shame on you being so silly saying that.
    You can't even be in an MLB discussion with me talking about -150 road plays being the right play. Sorry.
    -150+ isn't in my vocabulary dude.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Benny so clueless, sharps hit rays -124 on opener. That was right side. Get a clue.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

I don't believe I said anything about you and non-picking. That wasn't referring to you but I was drunk. I quoted you cuz you hammered Deemer in it.
    And I was DEFINITELY on the right side of that game. Not cuz I won, cuz it was the RIGHT play by far.
    Laying 3 to 2 wood on the road against a team who has lost like 5 games since the All-star break is insane.
    Shame on you being so silly saying that.
    You can't even be in an MLB discussion with me talking about -150 road plays being the right play. Sorry.
    -150 isn't -120 stop exaggerating the juice. I hit it at -120, 2 cents higher than it opened. It closed at -145. There was a reason +135 was on the board for the Yodgers for 10+ hours. Won 6 out of my last 8 posted plays the two losses were the Marlins blowing a 4 run lead as a +130-something dog and the Rays' 6 run lead, went 19-9 in an SBR Contest for fun. Don't paint me as a guy who chases road chalk. I mentioned a bunch of times on here that Waino would bury the board as a short road fav in one of his last starts and he did. I'm pretty sure you were on that play.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

That was such a expensive beat I took on the Rays. Had 300 on them and had them to finish a parlay to win $560 so nice little $1300 swing... 9th time in the last 2 weeks I've had a team up 3 or more blow the game just disgusting.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the love of fukk why would anyone who favored Tampa Bay bet anything other than first five. Time and time again this happens. Not one of you handicapped the bullpen here. Rodney fukkin stinks all year WHIP over 1.5 and 7 blown saves now.

Price was one of the best valued FF lines I have seen in a while @ +102 to win.

teaserpleaser

I mostly bet football, but tonight was just a good spot so i had to make a move.
    Get some of it back...Detroit Tigers -156 Tigers A lineup vs Phil gas can Hughes with Sanchez pitching well vs a pretty avg yanks lineup.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The only right side is the winning side.

With that said, the Rays should have won that game easily.

Benny doesn't have a clue. He got lucky and his unwillingness to admit this is telling. Guy thinks he has something figured out I'd book his action all day

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

benny fukkin big nutsack. u old dog u!!! u fukkin sailor u!! what a fukkin comeback i didnt even see it til just now. saw they were down 3 in the ninth and figured it was done. unfukkinreal. good work as usual

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Statements like these expose Benny for a square and completely clueless

First 123 Last