Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

WHY are the Phillies Underdogs AT HOME vs Da Braves?

Kendrick at home at +108??

this is line is puzzling to me... have you guys seen the Phillies line-up today?

They got all the heavy hitters in the line-up today.

Hudson is great at home but on the road... not so much.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

shit nevermind. Ryan Howard is out of the line-up again! what a fukkin pussy he is.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Pounded the Under 8.5 like a Mofo earlier

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because the braves are a significantly better team and this pitching match up was a toss up.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Because the braves are a significantly better team and this pitching match up was a toss up.
    Even with the Phills beat up, have you seen the two teams record since the braves hot 12-1 start? They are within 1 game of each other. Neither team will go anywhere this season.. But if one team had the chance, it would def be the Phills. The braves approach at the plate with this core will get them nowhere. Outside of bull pen, Phills are the better team at this point

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Even with the Phills beat up, have you seen the two teams record since the braves hot 12-1 start? They are within 1 game of each other. Neither team will go anywhere this season.. But if one team had the chance, it would def be the Phills. The braves approach at the plate with this core will get them nowhere. Outside of bull pen, Phills are the better team at this point
    Braves won't have a winning record by the end of the season. Can't hit and can't pitch at all.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Braves won't have a winning record by the end of the season. Can't hit and can't pitch at all.
    You might be correct about the winning record, but this braves team will never win when it matters. Phills have the best two post season pitching options and the experienced bats. Braves are fools gold. No chance of winning in the post season with their pitching and offensive approach. Neither team is going anywhere, but at least the Phills have the right parts if they get hot at the right time

dlunc3

My bad pavy... I read your post wrong. I thought you said the braves will have the better record at the end of the season and thought you were referring to the Phills with the rest of your post. Carry on, im an idiot..

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Pounded the Under 8.5 like a Mofo earlier
    they killed me on live bet under 10.5 wow
    Beting braves tomorrow again fashow