biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Benny, you are an idiot

So what if rose came back? it wouldn't of mattered. You got deng and captain kirk out. Also, the bulls are half the team they were last year even if everyone was healthy.

Oh, and rose would of been playing 10-15 minutes a game. That's the biggest reason why it would not have done shit if he came back and what makes you possibly the biggest idiot i have seen on these forums. That's saying something.

I hope you are not a real bulls fan. Heck, i hope you are not an nba fan as you know shit.

v0dka
    v0dka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

ttwarrior is back

fantasy and fitness expert!
    ROFL!!!!!

My god, I spat coffee on my computer screen

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    I dont think with that lineup they would be top 4 in the east. Miami, Indiana, New York, and Brooklyn will defintely have a better record than the Bulls. I'm sure they are going to let Boozer walk, then you have deng who is getting hella sick and hasn't played in forever. Is he dying or whats going on with the poor guy? Noah isn't that good, he's putting up stats because he's playing with a crappy team. If the bulls want to compete they will have to sign a big free agent or make a big trade.
    You can't be serious. The Bulls were 5th in the East WITHOUT Rose. A couple games behind the Nets you speak of. The year before with a healthy Rose the Bulls were the 1 seed. Next year, a healthy Bulls team will finish no worse than 2nd in the East, and they will probably 1st. Why? Because they play hard every single night, which no other team in the NBA does. The only way they amnesty Boozer this season is if they are able to upgrade his spot. Otherwise the top 7 guys will be back with a revamped bench mob.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

D-Rose be like...

"Thanks for the pay checks u all... laughing all the way to the bank cuz."

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam I would bet everything i got they don't get tht first seed it's not possible. They are a strong defensive team but lack offense and talent on that team. Miami will be number one, Indiana has alot of talent and will be number 2, Knicks will be 3rd or 4th with no kidd, a sidekick to a top 5 player in Carmelo and a healthy stoudemire, Brooklyn will be 3rd or 4th ithas tons of talent and have had the chance to play with one another for the full year and Joe Johnson won't play like garbage again.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

If this was Westbrook the same people (players, analyst, and post board posters) who do not want Rose to play, would do everything to shame the Westbrook and turn him into the most hated player in the league.

mih847
    DA BEARS
    mih847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

so when jordan was out for a year did you loose all respect for him too

meader99

Dam I would bet everything i got they don't get tht first seed it's not possible. They are a strong defensive team but lack offense and talent on that team. Miami will be number one, Indiana has alot of talent and will be number 2, Knicks will be 3rd or 4th with no kidd, a sidekick to a top 5 player in Carmelo and a healthy stoudemire, Brooklyn will be 3rd or 4th ithas tons of talent and have had the chance to play with one another for the full year and Joe Johnson won't play like garbage again.
    Looks like you are in love with the teams that throw the most money around. Knicks and Nets??? Neither compete with a healthy Bulls squad. Heck the Nets couldn't beat the Bulls in a series without Rose, yet they are going to better than the Bulls when Rose comes back?? The Heat might get the 1 in the East, but they take games off, the Bulls don't, that's why they win regular season games. Jimmy Butler is coming into his 3rd season. Wait til you see how he plays when Rose is back. Carmello and a healthy Stoudemire??? Those two have yet to show that they can play together. The only team that could pose a challenge to a healthy Bulls team (other than Miami) is the Pacers. I'll wait to see what they do with Granger before I worry to much about them.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mih847 View Post
    so when jordan was out for a year did you loose all respect for him too
    jordan was held back
    derrick rose has a vaginal disease

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Looks like you are in love with the teams that throw the most money around. Knicks and Nets??? Neither compete with a healthy Bulls squad. Heck the Nets couldn't beat the Bulls in a series without Rose, yet they are going to better than the Bulls when Rose comes back?? The Heat might get the 1 in the East, but they take games off, the Bulls don't, that's why they win regular season games. Jimmy Butler is coming into his 3rd season. Wait til you see how he plays when Rose is back. Carmello and a healthy Stoudemire??? Those two have yet to show that they can play together. The only team that could pose a challenge to a healthy Bulls team (other than Miami) is the Pacers. I'll wait to see what they do with Granger before I worry to much about them.
    gotta stop arguing with these idiots
    i mean look at his avatar, he prolly thinks romo is a winner also

ROYAJA8

Those 4 teams are way more talented than the bulls. Butler is decent nothing to get excited about. Brooklyn is as talented as it gets and will finally get a new coach. Should have beat you in the series. A full year and offseason to play together will help them out tons. Deron Williams and Lopez are way better than rose and noah. Carmelo, Stoudamire, JR, Chandler and a free agent will be way better than your starting 5.

ROYAJA8

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    gotta stop arguing with these idiots
    i mean look at his avatar, he prolly thinks romo is a winner also
    Little pussy don't get involved here, and don't ever hate on the great Romo who will be MVP this year.

meader99

Those 4 teams are way more talented than the bulls. Butler is decent nothing to get excited about. Brooklyn is as talented as it gets and will finally get a new coach. Should have beat you in the series. A full year and offseason to play together will help them out tons. Deron Williams and Lopez are way better than rose and noah. Carmelo, Stoudamire, JR, Chandler and a free agent will be way better than your starting 5.
    Wasn't Brooklyn more talented this year? What coach are they going to bring who is better than Thibs? I will take Rose, Deng, Butler and Noah over what the Knicks have. Add that to the fact that the Bulls will be deeper. as well. Funny how Brooklyn will get better with playing time, but that doesn't go the same way for the Bulls? The Nets are a mess....What money do they have after they pay Lopez, Williams and Johnson? The Nets and Knicks are a joke compared to a healthy Bulls team.

ROYAJA8

Wasn't Brooklyn more talented this year? What coach are they going to bring who is better than Thibs? I will take Rose, Deng, Butler and Noah over what the Knicks have. Add that to the fact that the Bulls will be deeper. as well. Funny how Brooklyn will get better with playing time, but that doesn't go the same way for the Bulls? The Nets are a mess....What money do they have after they pay Lopez, Williams and Johnson? The Nets and Knicks are a joke compared to a healthy Bulls team.
    They were more talented but a whole offseason together to jell will be huge for them. Getting rid of Pj Carlismo who is a terrible coach will only help this great team. Nets don't need to get anyone else but just keep Dwill and Lopez healthy. Thibs is a good defensive coach but he needs to improve his offensive mind big time. The bulls are garbage and their season is done today, They won't be a top 4 team next year in the east and wouldn't even be a top 8 team in the west for sure.

jsmithj88

Little pussy don't get involved here, and don't ever hate on the great Romo who will be MVP this year.
    tony romo is the biggest loser in the nfl
    u thinking hes a great player tells me u lack simple brain functions and logic

jsmithj88

look at his avatar ........ cowboys fan
    of course hes easily fooled by bright lights and big names
    knicks, nets bring in high priced names with flash and constantly under perform, just like the cowboys and just like romo
    i cant even name a player that consistantly lets his team down more than romo
    the dude has 1 playoff wins in his entire career ..........
    hes already a fan of the most overrated and over paid player in the nfl
    wouldnt surprise me if hes also a fan of a-rod and carmelo anthony

meader99

knicks, nets bring in high priced names with flash and constantly under perform, just like the cowboys and just like romo
    Apparently he is, as he's fascinated by the New York teams that are all style and no substance. I mean in all seriousness, the Bulls beat the Nets in a 7 game series, while Brooklyn had home court and the Bulls were missing their best player. Somehow, someway, that all changes next year? Somehow they won 62 games two years ago, but they are garbage? Thibs does more with less than any coach in the NBA. They were the 5th best team in the East this year with no Rose, but they won't finish top 4 in the East next year? WOW!

ROYAJA8

Tony Romo the most overrated player and is the biggest loser in the nfl? You must have never seen a football game. Look at his record and stats he puts up before you write a bunch of stupid bullshit. The problem with my Cowboys the last couple of years have been a terrible o-line who would get any qb killed out there, but Romo is so amazing at escaping the heavy pressure that he makes big plays, and a terrible defense who would give the other team too much time of possession with the ball. This year he will have a little more decent o-line to go with great weapons around him and a strong defense who will get him the ball more often. Romo’s a stud and is going to make you look like a bigger dumbass than you already are. Who’s your team anyways?

ROYAJA8

Apparently he is, as he's fascinated by the New York teams that are all style and no substance. I mean in all seriousness, the Bulls beat the Nets in a 7 game series, while Brooklyn had home court and the Bulls were missing their best player. Somehow, someway, that all changes next year? Somehow they won 62 games two years ago, but they are garbage? Thibs does more with less than any coach in the NBA. They were the 5th best team in the East this year with no Rose, but they won't finish top 4 in the East next year? WOW!
    Haha i'm not a fan of the New york teams but I do think Brooklyn will be fighting for first with Miami next year. I agree Thibs does more with less than other coaches because he has a talentless team. If Rose gets back to old form and they decide to spend money and get a big name free agent to help Rose out they will fight for 4th with New York.

jsmithj88

Haha i'm not a fan of the New york teams but I do think Brooklyn will be fighting for first with Miami next year. I agree Thibs does more with less than other coaches because he has a talentless team. If Rose gets back to old form and they decide to spend money and get a big name free agent to help Rose out they will fight for 4th with New York.
    let me get this straight, brooklyn is gonna be fighting for first place in the east?
    are they planning on signing howard and chris paul for the minimum?
    there is no way in hell this current nets sqaud is fighting for first place next year
    brooklyn is gonna be better than the pacers and a healthy bulls squad?
    brooklyn, with all that "talent" cant even beat an injury riddled, talentless bulls squad without rose ..............

jsmithj88

Tony Romo the most overrated player and is the biggest loser in the nfl? You must have never seen a football game. Look at his record and stats he puts up before you write a bunch of stupid bullshit. The problem with my Cowboys the last couple of years have been a terrible o-line who would get any qb killed out there, but Romo is so amazing at escaping the heavy pressure that he makes big plays, and a terrible defense who would give the other team too much time of possession with the ball. This year he will have a little more decent o-line to go with great weapons around him and a strong defense who will get him the ball more often. Romo’s a stud and is going to make you look like a bigger dumbass than you already are. Who’s your team anyways?
    u got so many excuses, but thats what people often do when they fail so often
    in 6 years, they make the playoffs 3 times and only 1 win, thats a "stud" qb?
    what am i supposed to be impressed about stat wise?
    bree, rodgers, manning, brady all outstat him every year and im pretty sure they have more than 1 playoff win
    those are the real "studs" who perform when it matters
    i cant fault u for being a cowboys fan, it is what it is
    but romo is wayyyyyyyyyy overpaid, overrated and is the definition of a loser
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 05-15-13 at 08:02 PM.

meader99

I see the problem now. The Bulls without Rose don't have a bunch of "stat" guys. You are all about stats. Make sense that you think the Knicks and Nets will compete as they are all about stats. Of course they don't win, but as long as they get stats it's all good.

jsmithj88

I see the problem now. The Bulls without Rose don't have a bunch of "stat" guys. You are all about stats. Make sense that you think the Knicks and Nets will compete as they are all about stats. Of course they don't win, but as long as they get stats it's all good.
    he said tony romo was a stud, did u really need to go any further with the dude?

meader99

he said tony romo was a stud, did u really need to go any further with the dude?
    He also called him amazing. Sad, really.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Dude, no one gives a fukkk about your worthless cowbitches. Fukkin team has won like 1 playoff game the last 20 years. Quit embarassing yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Dude, no one gives a fukkk about your worthless cowbitches. Fukkin team has won like 1 playoff game the last 20 years. Quit embarassing yourself.

ROYAJA8

u got so many excuses, but thats what people often do when they fail so often
    in 6 years, they make the playoffs 3 times and only 1 win, thats a "stud" qb?
    what am i supposed to be impressed about stat wise?
    bree, rodgers, manning, brady all outstat him every year and im pretty sure they have more than 1 playoff win
    those are the real "studs" who perform when it matters
    i cant fault u for being a cowboys fan, it is what it is
    but romo is wayyyyyyyyyy overpaid, overrated and is the definition of a loser
    It’s not excuses when it’s the truth, Romo did real good with no run game and terrible o-line to go with it. I agree those qb’s are great and Romo this and the next couple of years will be in that top 5 qb category. You say he is overrated but I’m sure over 20 teams would want him as their qb. So who is your team anyways?

ROYAJA8

Benny No nuts go suck on that cows nuts. Obviously you care enough about them to waste your time writing about them dumbass.

ROYAJA8

Yeah Stats are very important especially points scored which those bulls couldn't produce enough of that’s why they are done with. I agree you have to have role players but you need a couple star players to win the big game and sorry to say it the bulls don’t have much stars or talent.

meader99

Yeah Stats are very important especially points scored which those bulls couldn't produce enough of that’s why they are done with. I agree you have to have role players but you need a couple star players to win the big game and sorry to say it the bulls don’t have much stars or talent.
    Right, because the MVP of the league was on the bench. This team will be so much better next year because they played without Rose. What did stars do for the Nets? Oh yeah, out in the first round. What are these "stars" doing for the Knicks? Oh yeah. Please be sure to be around next season when it's the Heat and the Bulls battling for the East and teams like the Nets and Knicks are impressing you with their "stats."

ROYAJA8

The Knicks still have a chance to move on and face the heat. I guarantee they will not be fighting for top 2 spots in the east. I would bet whatevers on that. But it doesnt matter anyways, thats a long ways ahead and we will have my Cowboys and your Packers to enjoy watching instead.

jsmithj88

It’s not excuses when it’s the truth, Romo did real good with no run game and terrible o-line to go with it. I agree those qb’s are great and Romo this and the next couple of years will be in that top 5 qb category. You say he is overrated but I’m sure over 20 teams would want him as their qb. So who is your team anyways?
    romo did real good? what does that even mean? i cant even remember the last time the cowboys were in the playoffs
    romo is good and he has talent but u calling him a stud proves me correct, u just WAYYYYYYYYY OVERRATED him, he is not elite, not even close.
    u keep making excuses y romo hasnt done shit, hes a loser QB and a choker until he proves otherwise
    those are the real facts, i have no idea why u hold him to such high regard, the dude has done jack shit

romo has played 6 years and is 33 years old ........
    u gotta keep it real dude, romo is not elite and hes done nothing in his career to warrenty any such discussion
    who i cheer for has no bearing on ur dilusions about romo
    when he fails u again this year, maybe u will finally open ur eyes

meader99

The Knicks still have a chance to move on and face the heat. I guarantee they will not be fighting for top 2 spots in the east. I would bet whatevers on that. But it doesnt matter anyways, thats a long ways ahead and we will have my Cowboys and your Packers to enjoy watching instead.
    Uh-OH.....the team of "stars" that pad the stats sent home in the same round as the Bulls. Somehow I'm sure you will find a number of reasons that the Knicks and Nets are better than the Bulls.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Used to be one of my favorite players. Lost all my respect now. Hard to get back in Benny's stable once you fukkk up.
    Derrick Rose is definitely on the Drama-Pussy list at least for a few years. Only a championship will give him a chance to be on my good side again.
    oh snap

First 123 Last