C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Wow. Insult a guy for reading a sports article. Next you'll be saying we're all gay for watching NFL Network and ESPN. Keep trying, your shit is really weak and getting worse. You know you sound like a high school kid right? But seriously, keep going.

It is perfectly not gay to read articles about the Panthers locker room dynamics.

or some clown at ESPN telling you that QB's are supposed to improve after their sophmore slump, some real flashy analysis.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

It is perfectly not gay to read articles about the Panthers locker room dynamics.

or some clown at ESPN telling you that QB's are supposed to improve after their sophmore slump, some real flashy analysis.
    Do me a favor and quote this "flashy analysis" you're talking about. Btw, when you're on a sports forum and you start calling ESPN (and other sports media and publications) gay, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT.

Keep trying.

SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    F this place.

SBR mods don't give a shit.

I am about to quit this dump.

How many really good cappers post here?

It is all a bunch of losers, insults and drama queens.

Yeah mods, you call this f'in place a gambling forum?

How many people even write write ups. Take the Pats and thank me later followed by endless shit talk.

This place is a dump.

C-gold and Boeing:

Both of you need to stop. Infractions have been handed out to both of you. If it continues additional infractions will be the result.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Super Cam to the rescue again for the Panthers

First 123