iphonetoday
    iphonetoday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

how much money you make on betting a day ...

how much money you invest winning for sportbet in one day ??

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its really not worth it for me to gamble, but I have ambitions or making $500 per week.

iphonetoday
    iphonetoday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

making 500 per week so no need go to work ( :

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Couple hundred; nothing crazy.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Shit, if you get obsessed without how much you win on a daily basis, you're going to go nuts.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Made a tick under 4 million yesterday

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lose mainly daily like most others

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

If you try to win a certain amount each day you will always lose

You have to think of it long term

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

-300 - +500

That's a normal day during baseball/tennis.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

2K per day is a good day.

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

if I can make 1k a month I'm happy. Still have to work obviously but its a nice to have the extra cash

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2011 View Post
    if I can make 1k a month I'm happy. Still have to work obviously but its a nice to have the extra cash

That's all anyone cares for....While paying bills, you realize that you "shouldn't" go out and buy a new TV...But then you realize you've got a couple grand sitting around the house from gambling winnings, so you might as well go buy that TV, since you got some extra cash.

That's normally how it goes for me...I got shit, I don't even know what to do with.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    That's all anyone cares for....While paying bills, you realize that you "shouldn't" go out and buy a new TV...But then you realize you've got a couple grand sitting around the house from gambling winnings, so you might as well go buy that TV, since you got some extra cash.

That's normally how it goes for me...I got shit, I don't even know what to do with.
    You should call your daddy and thank him for that. You wouldn't have it otherwise and he deserves to be thanked. Thanks Daddy.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You should call your daddy and thank him for that. You wouldn't have it otherwise and he deserves to be thanked. Thanks Daddy.

LOL....Sure thing kerry.
    I wake up every morning and walk downstairs and thank him....Isn't that how it goes for people like us? Who still live at home with parents...luckily they paid for your apartment at college otherwise, you wouldn't have any room to talk. But I can take it...especially knowing that the kid who talks the shit still lives at home and IS still supported by his daddy...I grew outta that stage, I won't be living off my daddys money til I'm 30+

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL....Sure thing kerry.
    I wake up every morning and walk downstairs and thank him....Isn't that how it goes for people like us? Who still live at home with parents...luckily they paid for your apartment at college otherwise, you wouldn't have any room to talk. But I can take it...especially knowing that the kid who talks the shit still lives at home and IS still supported by his daddy...I grew outta that stage, I won't be living off my daddys money til I'm 30+
    Sorry bitch. You failed out of college and begged your daddy to go into business with you so you could avoid working fast food for the rest of your life.

I don't live at home, got paid to get my undergrad by my university, and have plenty of money saved to get through law school, and even if I didn't, they have these things called loans which they are required to give to graduate students. So yeah, I'll be fine on my own.

You needed your daddy to give you his teet at age 19 because you weren't smart enough to get through college and begged him to go into business with you or you'd be asking whether I want cheese on my whopper ya little bitch. You can lie about me all you want and claim I live at home and claim my dad gives me money. The reality is, I know my dad doesn't give me money and I know you begged your daddy to go into business with you so that you didn't have to work at Burger King.

Have a nice day Gates. Don't forget to thank your daddy for not having to work at Burger King.

This is pure SBR irony at its finest. The guy who begged his daddy to work with him b/c he failed out of college is lecturing another poster on living off daddy when he gets no money and no job from his daddy.

I want to call your daddy gatesy and thank him for not allowing you to have to work at Burger King. You'd probably spit on our whoppers. Not cool, pal. Not cool.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL.

Sure kerry.

-I remember telling you I failed out of college.
    -I remember telling you I begged daddy for a job at 19?
    -I remember saying that I didn't have a job during high school and college, therefore I'd be working at burger king if it weren't for my dad having to quit his job in order to start one with his failure dropout dumbass kid....That makes sense, but hey my daddy isn't a nuclear engineer, so he's probably not that smart to figure out a bad career move.

Kerry what other stories do you have about me....You can't keep your stories straight, so who woulda thought you'd be able to keep my stories straight.

Stick to your story of going to law school. Don't let us know when you're starting or what college you're going to, but stick to the story of you're going to law school(who knows where or when you'll start, but it's for sure gonna happen)...That's the only thing you've been able to keep straight.

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL.

Sure kerry.

-I remember telling you I failed out of college.
    -I remember telling you I begged daddy for a job at 19?
    -I remember saying that I didn't have a job during high school and college, therefore I'd be working at burger king if it weren't for my dad having to quit his job in order to start one with his failure dropout dumbass kid....That makes sense, but hey my daddy isn't no nuclear engineer, so he's probably not that smart to figure out a bad career move.

Kerry what other stories do you have about me....You can't keep your stories straight, so who woulda thought you wouldn't be able to keep my stories straight either.

Stick to your story of going to law school. Don't let us know when you're starting or what college you're going to, but stick to the story of you're going to law school(who knows where or when you'll start, but it's for sure gonna happen)...That's the only thing you've been able to keep straight.
    True, I am going to law school. A damn good one that I'm proud of getting into.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

True, I am going to law school.

That's all you need to say.

Any other info is irrelevant, because it's changed 5 times in the past year.

Notre dame, Illinois, Northwestern...We've heard you're going to all of them under your different names. We've also heard you were in law school last year. Now we're back to the ohh I'm starting in a month...So we'll all see you miraculously posting here still in the fall 500 times a week.

We all will question you, and you'll say you somehow got granted to start up classes in the middle of the summer semester and that you're already an intern at some bigshot law firm. (beware these are just assumptions based on your previous posts of when you're starting)

PickWinnerAllDay

That's all you need to say.

Any other info is irrelevant, because it's changed 5 times in the past year.

Notre dame, Illinois, Northwestern...We've heard you're going to all of them under your different names. We've also heard you were in law school last year. Now we're back to the ohh I'm starting in a month...So we'll all see you miraculously posting here still in the fall 500 times a week.

We all will question you, and you'll say you somehow got granted to start up classes in the middle of the summer semester and that you're already an intern at some bigshot law firm. (beware these are just assumptions based on your previous posts of when you're starting)
    I was accepted into Illinois who is ranked at 35th. I then got information I got in off the wait-list at Notre Dame (who is ranked 22nd) so I had to consider it. I actually turned ND down. When I got accepted into a top 10 law school in northwestern though, the decision was easy.

I know a guy who had a full ride off to Illinois vs no scholarship at NOrthwestern and he still picked Northwestern. You have to consider the value of the degree in hand and Northwestern's is just far too valuable. I can get a job anywhere in the country with a Northwestern degree because of it's reputation. It gets you in the door.

Now, as for questioning whether I'm telling the truth, I've showed videos of me opening a package from Northwestern. I've showed print screens/videos of my LSAT score. You can think what you want, maybe early on in September I'll take a video from a class or something. I can assure you that the nature of Law School acceptances is very similar to my situation. My spot was probably opened up by some guy who got in off the wait-list at Harvard or Yale so he told Northwestern a polite no thank you. It is all positioning and trying to get into the best and most valuable school possible.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I lose my cokk everyday...

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Daily is always up and down. I only look at what I call seasons: MLB & NBA. My "MLB season" also has Arena Football, and WNBA. My "NBA Season" also has NFL, NHL, NCAAB, & NCAAF. I look at my overall return based on my bankroll at the beginning of the season. Before a new season begins I take out all the money I will need for my budget for the next 6 months. Anyway, that is how I do it.

BoL,

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I was accepted into Illinois who is ranked at 35th. I then got information I got in off the wait-list at Notre Dame (who is ranked 22nd) so I had to consider it. I actually turned ND down. When I got accepted into a top 10 law school in northwestern though, the decision was easy.

I know a guy who had a full ride off to Illinois vs no scholarship at NOrthwestern and he still picked Northwestern. You have to consider the value of the degree in hand and Northwestern's is just far too valuable. I can get a job anywhere in the country with a Northwestern degree because of it's reputation. It gets you in the door.

Now, as for questioning whether I'm telling the truth, I've showed videos of me opening a package from Northwestern. I've showed print screens/videos of my LSAT score. You can think what you want, maybe early on in September I'll take a video from a class or something. I can assure you that the nature of Law School acceptances is very similar to my situation. My spot was probably opened up by some guy who got in off the wait-list at Harvard or Yale so he told Northwestern a polite no thank you. It is all positioning and trying to get into the best and most valuable school possible.

Remember I failed out of college...Can you dumb this all down for me. I can't possibly begin to understand what it means. All I know is that I've read you're going to UofI and Notre Dame and Northwestern...Maybe in August, you'll come back with a "OMG guys I can't believe I got accepted into Harvard, and they want me to be on there crew team there!!!" That wouldn't surprise anyone in the least, since you've already admitted that you've excelled at everything you've ever done...But like I said, wouldn't surprise me one bit if that thread actually pops up, knowing your past on here as a liar.

PickWinnerAllDay

Remember I failed out of college...Can you dumb this all down for me. I can't possibly begin to understand what it means. All I know is that I've read you're going to UofI and Notre Dame and Northwestern...Maybe in August, you'll come back with a "OMG guys I can't believe I got accepted into Harvard, and they want me to be on there crew team there!!!" That wouldn't surprise anyone in the least, since you've already admitted that you've excelled at everything you've ever done...But like I said, wouldn't surprise me one bit if that thread actually pops up, knowing your past on here as a liar.
    A liar, my ass. Like I said, why would Northwestern be sending me packages? Ah... oh, I remember, you said I was some kind of video tampering genius. That is your cop out. Got it. Enjoy your work day with dad.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Get a job

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

A liar, my ass. Like I said, why would Northwestern be sending me packages? Ah... oh, I remember, you said I was some kind of video tampering genius. That is your cop out. Got it. Enjoy your work day with dad.

You've lied on here multiple times before. Maybe not intentionally, but you certainly can't keep all your stories straight...It's been proven multiple times.

My dad isn't working this week...Can you imagine what the fukk he must of been thinking leaving a machine shop to be ran by some college failure? That's what you said I did right? Failed out?

Must be nice for him to just up and leave for a week, when I had to run and beg him to quit his old job and start this one...That's also what i believe you said too.

I could probably run back and post my w-2 from my senior year of high school...It'd put any of your w-2's to shame (shit, you woulda have to had a job to get one of them)...But hey I was running machines during high school, so you're right again, I'd certainly be working for burger king now if it weren't for my daddddy...I think that's what you keep repeating.

Remember kerry, I got offered a position to move to Wisconsin along with my father, before we started this company...Doubtful that a machine shop would want to move 3 people out of 20 from a shop if we were dipshits...Maybe they saw something in me, since the other 2 people from the shop were in there 40's and I was just a little old 20 year old, that'd been machining for a 4-5 years, must of had some sort of knowledge....ORRRR maybe they only offered me a job, because they offered my daddy one, shit once again, I owe my daddy a thanks.....Yikes....Ohh wait...Ahh nevermind, I'll just let you come up with your own stories for me.
    Last edited by ngates815; 07-02-12 at 03:15 PM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

How can anyone trust a sad prik who has 3+ usernames on the same website

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by iphonetoday View Post
    making 500 per week so no need go to work ( :
    get fukked you idiot

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Win about 20 bucks a day with near 0 risk

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    How can anyone trust a sad prik who has 3+ usernames on the same website

He said that he's always confessed within 2 days that it was kerry wood....He was proven wrong on that too.

But of course, the kid doesn't lie.

And Kerry, yes I thanked my dad. I just got home from work and gave him a hug and my momma a kiss and told them thanks for supportng me my whole life!
    Last edited by ngates815; 07-02-12 at 03:27 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Made a tick under 4 million yesterday
    lol

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Usually lose about $150 a day

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Made like 3000$ today. Probably lose what I didn't cash out 2mor

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you guys decide when its time to cash out?

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    how do you guys decide when its time to cash out?
    What is a cash out?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: James D, and Slimpickens

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

cashout what the rapper? thats the only cashout i know of

12 Last