PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Famous truthful quotations from presidents and other leaders on banking..........

PRESIDENTS

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” – Thomas Jefferson… The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating. -Thomas Jefferson

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. -James Madison

If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations. -Andrew Jackson

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. -Abraham Lincoln

Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands. – Theodore Roosevelt

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson

Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial
    element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
    the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt
    (in a letter to Colonel House, dated November 21, 1933)

POLITICIANS

When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes… Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France,

“The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt civilization.” Otto von Bismark (1815-1898), German Chancellor, after the Lincoln assassination

“Money plays the largest part in determining the course of history.” Karl Marx writing in the Communist Manifesto (1848).

“That this House considers that the continued issue of all the means of exchange – be they coin, bank-notes or credit, largely passed on by cheques – by private firms as an interest-bearing debt against the public should cease forthwith; that the Sovereign power and duty of issuing money in all forms should be returned to the Crown, then to be put into circulation free of all debt and interest obligations…” Captain Henry Kerby MP, in an Early Day Motion tabled in 1964.

“Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing. ” Ralph M Hawtry, former Secretary to the Treasury.
    “… our whole monetary system is dishonest, as it is debt-based… We did not vote for it. It grew upon us gradually but markedly since 1971 when the commodity-based system was abandoned.” The Earl of Caithness, in a speech to the House of Lords, 1997.

BANKERS

“The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing.” William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England in 1694, then a privately owned bank

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.

“I am afraid the ordinary citizen will not like to be told that the banks can and do create money. And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of Governments and hold in the hollow of their hand the destiny of the people.” Reginald McKenna, as Chairman of the Midland Bank, addressing stockholders in 1924.“The banks do create money. They have been doing it for a long time, but they didn’t realise it, and they did not admit it. Very few did. You will find it in all sorts of documents, financial textbooks, etc. But in the intervening years, and we must be perfectly frank about these things, there has been a development of thought, until today I doubt very much whether you would get many prominent bankers to attempt to deny that banks create it.” H W White, Chairman of the Associated Banks of New Zealand, to the New Zealand Monetary Commission, 1955.OTHERS

“Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal – that there is no human relation between master and slave.” Leo Tolstoy, Russian writer.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company. “The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is, perhaps, the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banks can in fact inflate, mint and un-mint the modern ledger-entry currency.” Major L L B Angus.

“The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent.” John Kenneth Galbraith (1908- ), former professor of economics at Harvard, writing in ‘Money: Whence it came, where it went’ (1975).

As Nicolas Trist – secretary to President Andrew Jackson – said about the incredibly powerful privately owned Second Bank of the United States, “Independently of its misdeeds, the mere power, — the bare existence of such a power, — is a thing irreconcilable with the nature and spirit of our institutions.” (Schlesinger, The Age of Jackson, p.102)

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-29-15 at 11:44 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, Winner_13, Gonad, billysink, TheCentaur, and Redman3693

PAULYPOKER

Whoever still does not understand what is truly going on in the world after reading these quotes is forever FUKKED..........

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

great thread pauly
    all wars are scams to increase the money supply

greece, spain, u.s., etc - why do all these countries have so much debt when they've been taxing people forever?

a small amount of very rich and powerful people control the world from behind the scenes
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave milwaukee mike 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    great thread pauly
    all wars are scams to increase the money supply

greece, spain, u.s., etc - why do all these countries have so much debt when they've been taxing people forever?

a small amount of very rich and powerful people control the world from behind the scenes

they are termed "jewish"
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

been long the dxy since 75 last aug'ish - as much as I agree I still think 90 is my target 81 stop (took half at 80) in dec

super long term not a fan of the dollar but still bullish at this point

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you all agree nothing will change under Romney or Obama at all..

Whats that guys name that wants to End The FEd???

milwaukee mike

^^^
    how can it change? politicians have no incentive to do anything other than what the bankers want. otherwise we wouldn't have $15 trillion in debt right now - completely unpayable when collections are only around $1 trillion/year and spending is $2.5 trillion/year

2006 democratic congress said the first thing they would do is end the wars
    2008 obama said the first thing he would do is end the wars

here we are 6 years later...

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    So you all agree nothing will change under Romney or Obama at all..

Whats that guys name that wants to End The FEd???
    The guy that will never be in power..............

The only way the fed can end is if we the people end it.............................

milwaukee mike

jfk was the last president to change money from "federal reserve note" to "us treasury note"
    we saw what happened to him after trying to seize control of the u.s. back from the bankers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

we need a revolution...
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The guy that will never be in power..............

The only way the fed can end is if we the people end it.............................
    How come Ron Paul was the only Presidential candidate out spoken about it??
    Still Dont hear it from Mitt or Obama even in the General Wonder why???

So you just wasted a thread if you are hypocritical to someone like Paul who has brung out the understanding to milllions of how the corrupt FED works....

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    we need a revolution...
    this is where i disagree with most that share my political views/awakening

yes we are slaves to the banking system, but the citizens of pretty much every country in the history of the world have had it worse than we do.

plenty of good housing, transportation, food, energy, entertainment choices so even though i try to get people to wake up to a lot of stuff, in the grand scheme of things we have it really good in this country.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I wonder how many people actually know how the US banking system works?

PAULYPOKER

this is where i disagree with most that share my political views/awakening

yes we are slaves to the banking system, but the citizens of pretty much every country in the history of the world have had it worse than we do.

plenty of good housing, transportation, food, energy, entertainment choices so even though i try to get people to wake up to a lot of stuff, in the grand scheme of things we have it really good in this country.
    There is a solution Mike,simple really,If everyone knew the truth and could accept it as you and I,then what authority would have control over us?

Remember, we the people allow ourselves to be enslaved willingly and unknowingly........

Violence and uprising is not needed for our freedom,just TRUTH is all we need to be more powerful than any so called rulers could possibly dream of.........

It is our combined power that gives the elite theirs.........

chilidog

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/...0/1239/200393/

"The United States moved to dismiss for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. The district court dismissed, holding that the Federal Reserve Bank is not a federal agency within the meaning of the Act and that the court therefore lacked subject matter jurisdiction. We affirm."

"Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks, and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA, but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."

The government's own words in a legal court case.

Private corporations make our money. Most of our federal income taxes go to pay off the debt to these private corporations, from money that they lent to the federal government. Where did the money come from that they loaned to the government? They have these nifty machines that just print it whenever they want. Cool scam, eh?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

milwaukee mike

There is a solution Mike,simple really,If everyone knew the truth and could accept it as you and I,then what authority would have control over us?

Remember, we the people allow ourselves to be enslaved willingly and unknowingly........

Violence and uprising is not needed for our freedom,just TRUTH is all we need to be more powerful than any so called rulers could possibly dream of.........

It is our combined power that gives the elite theirs.........

but i know some very intelligent people, and i could show them proof all day of things, and they would still shrug their shoulders because they haven't had that "a ha" awakening moment

truth is something you realize, not something someone tells you, and it's difficult to overturn 20, 30, 40 years of brainwashing by the media and school system that the u.s. government is so great and noble even when they're torturing innocent people halfway around the world

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I wonder how many people actually know how the US banking system works?
    Not very many,I would say about 4% of we the people..........

PAULYPOKER

but i know some very intelligent people, and i could show them proof all day of things, and they would still shrug their shoulders because they haven't had that "a ha" awakening moment

truth is something you realize, not something someone tells you, and it's difficult to overturn 20, 30, 40 years of brainwashing by the media and school system that the u.s. government is so great and noble even when they're torturing innocent people halfway around the world
    I know, but all you can do is plant seeds hope for growth but don't let it mess with your psyche...........

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

From the clouds of right vs. left bullsh*t, a ray of truth pokes through. Good post, PP.

PAULYPOKER

Exactly,I consider myself lucky because I always questioned authority, I did not understand why, I just did, I went through hell not conforming to society as it was offered, looked down upon by peers but now that I'm in the know it was well worth it,I would not trade truth for anything for it is life itself...........

milwaukee mike

^^^
    yeah questioning authority didn't work out too well for me in the 3rd and 4th grade when i spent pretty much all day every day in the hallway being punished

chilidog

Ask why in reverse until a question can not be answered.

Even something as simple as .... Why do you go to work? So I can make money. Why make money? So I can eat. Why do you need to eat? So I can stay alive. Why do you need to stay alive? Because, ummm....

You will notice that just about every single question will all lead to the same few end questions. Life is so basic and simple. We complicate it so much.
    Nomination(s):

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Ask why in reverse until a question can not be answered.

Even something as simple as .... Why do you go to work? So I can make money. Why make money? So I can eat. Why do you need to eat? So I can stay alive. Why do you need to stay alive? Because, ummm....

You will notice that just about every single question will all lead to the same few end questions. Life is so basic and simple. We complicate it so much.
    They complicate it by design for one simple reason which is the unknown that causes fear which then looks for guidance given by leaders into a vicious cycle of falsehood, for truth would be the demise of any form of social control.........

TRUTH is to the Elite as Kryptonite is to Superman........

here is the proof of design >

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    How come Ron Paul was the only Presidential candidate out spoken about it??
    Because he is in the party that is not backed by the monster financial backed media system, therefore Paul has no chance running against the Elite supported two headed party monster of a system......

Still Dont hear it from Mitt or Obama even in the General Wonder why???

Because they work for the Elite and are paid quite well I'll add,think about it, how much $$$ would it take you to throw the American public to the wolves..........

So you just wasted a thread if you are hypocritical to someone like Paul who has brung out the understanding to milllions of how the corrupt FED works....

Hopefully someday you will retract that statement and join the awakened.........

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

2006 democratic congress said the first thing they would do is end the wars
    2008 obama said the first thing he would do is end the wars
    Obama said he'd end the Iraq war (semantics, but he did)
    Show me where he said he'd end Afghanistan?

Not nit picking - it's these made up type quotes that pollute the dialogue in an otherwise smart moving thread.

muldoon

Because he is in the party that is not backed by the monster financial backed media system
    What???? Which party does he belong to that isn't backed by the media? Last I checked, RP is still in the same party that reaped the rewards of the media that embraced being embedded while censored during war, that spent it's time blaming home owners and not lenders, and that has essentially shrugged it's shoulders with a "shit happens" attitude towards the WMD march to Iraq.

RP may be an outcast within his party, but he's still in the party.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

What????
    RP may be an outcast within his party, but he's still in the party.
    You just answered your own question........

muldoon

You just answered your own question........
    Not really. Had RP actually tried to build up the libertarian party years ago, there might actually be a viable 3rd party that people wouldn't feel like they were wasting their votes on (instead of the current incarnation that is so dysfunctional it embraces scam artists like tout/patent troll Wayne Allen Root)

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Not really. Had RP actually tried to build up the libertarian party years ago, there might actually be a viable 3rd party that people wouldn't feel like they were wasting their votes on (instead of the current incarnation that is so dysfunctional it embraces scam artists like tout/patent troll Wayne Allen Root)
    The people believe in their own heart, their vote will only count if they vote either Democrat or Republican for the fact they are brain washed by main stream media, if they dare to vote independent they would fear to be considered outcast themselves..........

muldoon

The people believe in their own heart, their vote will only count if they vote either Democrat or Republican for the fact they are brain washed by main stream media, if they dare to vote independent they would fear to be considered outcast themselves..........
    I disagree. For starters, people can vote any way they want, then lie and say they voted different (women do it all the time in conservative households)

I think they feel like they are wasting their vote. With campaigns to blame 3rd parties (dems blamed Nader, repubs blamed Perot), people are made to feel that by voting one way, they are "taking away" a vote from someone else.

PAULYPOKER

^

This

All voting does is put your signature on the support of what ever this corrupt government feeds you but yet you still actually believe they will somehow stop being corrupt, which is insanity by definition...........
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."
    - Joseph Stalin

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

fiat currency is fiat

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    fiat currency is fiat
    the enslaved is the enslaved.....

PAULYPOKER

Not very many,I would say about 4% of we the people..........
    Sadly I'm going to have to lower this to around 2%

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

For anyone who wants to learn more on this topic read The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Great thread Pauly...

1234 ... Last