1. #1
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    golf for sunday...

    hunter mahan -140... he is on fire at this event

    rory mcilroy -110... tough match up vs lee westwood but rory is going for #1 in the world

  2. #2
    Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 348
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hunter mahan -140... he is on fire at this event

    rory mcilroy -110... tough match up vs lee westwood but rory is going for #1 in the world
    tff

    and wilson is just as hot as mahan at the moment...and westwood is also going for #1 in the world....funny stuff tho!

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 181,533
    Betpoints: 3185

    Wilson very good too

    Westwood has most experience

    Still studying

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  4. #4
    eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-12
    Posts: 449

    Mahan and Westwood advance

  5. #5
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    Mahan won 5 or 6 holes yesterday with a par. i wouldn't lay -140

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  6. #6
    MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-12
    Posts: 1,520
    Betpoints: 32

    Rory may have more raw talent and potential, but Westwood is in peak form. He has shot better this entire week, his total "round scores" is over 10 strokes better than Rory's for the week. Obviously that is not exact scoring, with conceding holes and match play rules, but it is a signifcant gap and reflects Lee's much superior form this week.

    Westwood is always formiadable tee to green, but is reading the greens soo well this week. He quit drinking and is in the best shape mentally and physically in years. As JJ said both players are vying for #1, I think there is decent value in Westwood winning this match and event.
    Points Awarded:

    SBR_John gave MeatWad 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-10
    Posts: 1,969
    Betpoints: 2058

    Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Mahan won 5 or 6 holes yesterday with a par. i wouldn't lay -140
    Not true. Mahan birdied 4 of his last 6 holes yesterday.

  8. #8
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post

    Not true. Mahan birdied 4 of his last 6 holes yesterday.
    Very true. Mahan won hole 3, 5, 6, 7, and 10 with par. Mahan only won hole 9 with a birdie.

    http://www.worldgolfchampionships.co...2012/r470.html

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  9. #9
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    mahan has the most birdies in this tourney and for lee westwood, he just doesn't have the "it" factor in the states... regardless, it should be a good day to watch golf. i love match plays.

  10. #10
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    i just woke up so didn't even realize semis were almost done.

    hopefully mahan is a big dog, i'm taking mahan to win this shit...

  11. #11
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    nice picks with rory and mahan

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  12. #12
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Rory may have more raw talent and potential, but Westwood is in peak form. He has shot better this entire week, his total "round scores" is over 10 strokes better than Rory's for the week. Obviously that is not exact scoring, with conceding holes and match play rules, but it is a signifcant gap and reflects Lee's much superior form this week.

    Westwood is always formiadable tee to green, but is reading the greens soo well this week. He quit drinking and is in the best shape mentally and physically in years. As JJ said both players are vying for #1, I think there is decent value in Westwood winning this match and event.
    peak form of what? rory has won a major, how many has lee won? give me a break with raw talent bs. rory is already there. posts like this seem like something important but in the end it's just filled with nonsense.

  13. #13
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    nice picks with rory and mahan
    thanks, get some mahan +155

  14. #14
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,995

    had mahan also.

    good pick.

  15. #15
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

    thanks, get some mahan +155
    i'm on it, but +145.

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  16. #16
    eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-12
    Posts: 449

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    thanks, get some mahan +155
    G/L hopefully Mahan wins - took him @ 45 to 1 before the tourney 1x! please

  17. #17
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    love coming home from the range and being 4up. Keep it up Hunter

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  18. #18
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,991
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    love coming home from the range and being 4up. Keep it up Hunter
    you can go back to the range now and keep trying to fix that shitty swing

  19. #19
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

    you can go back to the range now and keep trying to fix that shitty swing

    will take alot longer than a few hours

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  20. #20
    JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 1,440
    Betpoints: 3050

    Mahan backers pop the bubbly

  21. #21
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    rory is my favorite golfer but he is mentally drained after his match vs lee. not over yet so let's not get too excited yet.

    hopefully hunter shows tears of joy this time around...

  22. #22
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 12,379
    Betpoints: 58

    looks like i should have stayed at the range

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 364 pts


  23. #23
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572

    lol go hit some more balls.

  24. #24
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 10,572


Top