warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easiest NFC Championship game to bet I can ever remember

Slam the Niners, pound the line hard. This line is laughable.

No chance NY wins in San Francisco against that defense. I don't even see this game being as close as most are thinking. Niners by 10.

After last week the Niners are an even more confident group, and playing at home for the NFC Championship, this group will be off the heezy.

Alex Smith has undergone a transformation this year. He is not the Alex Smith of old. Harbaugh believed in him and Smith responded.

Eli Manning is a helluva QB, and the Giants have a good receiving core. But their defense cant hold a candle to the Niners defense. And the Giants will not be able to run, making them very one dimensional. The Niners already beat the Giants once this year. When the game was on the line, the Niners defense held.

If you bet on NY, you are an absolute donkey. Say whatever you want, lets see what you have to say in about 20 hours when the Giants have wrapped up their 6th NFC Championship trophy.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats your play niners +19.5 (-3500) in a parlay hahahahahaha

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Did you say "off the heezy"?

warriorfan707

Send -1 to hell

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Send -1 to hell
    49ers needed 5 turnovers to squeak out a win against a very bad road team in the Saints.

Now they face the best road team in the NFL probably. Why so much confidence? Don't you think your west coast bias is making this bet for you?

warriorfan707

Niners defense is insane

RoadFavorites$$$

Niners defense is insane
    The Giants gave up 6 legit points to the Packers though.

Maybe their defense isn't going to show this over the whole year, but the last 2 games, the Giants defense is playing out of their minds... This game is Giants ML or no play IMO. Giants have made Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers look bad in consecutive weeks. Now they face Alex Smith...

warriorfan707

GB made themselves look bad with all those drops

Giants D is weak

Harbaugh will find a way to abuse them

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    The Giants gave up 6 legit points to the Packers though.

Maybe their defense isn't going to show this over the whole year, but the last 2 games, the Giants defense is playing out of their minds... This game is Giants ML or no play IMO. Giants have made Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers look bad in consecutive weeks. Now they face Alex Smith...

8 drops and Aaron Rodgers being a little rusty will do that to a team. Come on did you see how wide open Jennings was in the first quarter for a td and Rodgers missed him. Giants didn't make Aaron Rodgers look bad. His wideouts with all the drops and his couple weeks off did. Watch the game again Packers had plentttttty of chances in that game.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

game is a toss up. anyone who thinks differently is foolind themselves

warriorfan707

Packers beat themselves

Niners do not beat themselves

RoadFavorites$$$

Packers beat themselves

Niners do not beat themselves
    Actually, the Saints beat themselves with dumb turnovers. The Giants beat the Pack.

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slam the Niners, pound the line hard. This line is laughable. No chance NY wins in San Francisco against that defense. I don't even see this game being as close as most are thinking. Niners by 10. After last week the Niners are an even more confident group, and playing at home for the NFC Championship, this group will be off the heezy. Alex Smith has undergone a transformation this year. He is not the Alex Smith of old. Harbaugh believed in him and Smith responded. Eli Manning is a helluva QB, and the Giants have a good receiving core. But their defense cant hold a candle to the Niners defense. And the Giants will not be able to run, making them very one dimensional. The Niners already beat the Giants once this year. When the game was on the line, the Niners defense held. If you bet on NY, you are an absolute donkey. Say whatever you want, lets see what you have to say in about 20 hours when the Giants have wrapped up their 6th NFC Championship trophy.
    funny typo

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Slam the Niners, pound the line hard. This line is laughable.

No chance NY wins in San Francisco against that defense. I don't even see this game being as close as most are thinking. Niners by 10.

After last week the Niners are an even more confident group, and playing at home for the NFC Championship, this group will be off the heezy.

Alex Smith has undergone a transformation this year. He is not the Alex Smith of old. Harbaugh believed in him and Smith responded.

Eli Manning is a helluva QB, and the Giants have a good receiving core. But their defense cant hold a candle to the Niners defense. And the Giants will not be able to run, making them very one dimensional. The Niners already beat the Giants once this year. When the game was on the line, the Niners defense held.

If you bet on NY, you are an absolute donkey. Say whatever you want, lets see what you have to say in about 20 hours when the Giants have wrapped up their 6th NFC Championship trophy.
    Did your subconscious mind just trip on a banana peel with a Freudian slip ?

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I actually LOVE the 9rs. Granted, Eli is the 'big game' winner in the family. If Green Bay doesn't get to 10 wins last year, the Giants likely win the Superbowl (both had 10 wins, GB had the tie-breaks). I hate fading Eli in a 'big' spot, unlike Peyton, who is the consummate choke jobber... But that 9rs D. They can rush the passer with 4, just like the Giants do, it's just, the 9rs are built upon a QUICK passing game ala the Cincinatti offense (that's where it really was established under Bill Walsh). I just don't know how the Giants can contend vs a defense that's solid. Eli is NOT elite. Name me 5 better QBs, and you can, but I really think in this game, I punt the points and ride it to the bank.

That said, on posted plays I'm lucky to hit 10% of them, but I really like the 9rs tommorrow, even giving up points. When Eli or Bradshaw or Jacobs gives the ball away 2-4 times, I can't see how they win. Give Akers the MVP, because he's going to get a LOT of points on Sunday, I think. And when I brick it? That's fine, but the 9rs are the better TEAM, although, Coughlin is the most under-appreciated strategist and coach in the NFL today. Rumors of him getting fired is unreal. Coughlin is a TOP coach in this league. Ugh
    Did I just talk myself out of playing the 9rs? Probably, but I'm staying with my gut. F both teams, but the 9rs SHOULD win on Sunday.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

49ers 20
    Giants 6

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I actually LOVE the 9rs. Granted, Eli is the 'big game' winner in the family. If Green Bay doesn't get to 10 wins last year, the Giants likely win the Superbowl (both had 10 wins, GB had the tie-breaks). I hate fading Eli in a 'big' spot, unlike Peyton, who is the consummate choke jobber... But that 9rs D. They can rush the passer with 4, just like the Giants do, it's just, the 9rs are built upon a QUICK passing game ala the Cincinatti offense (that's where it really was established under Bill Walsh). I just don't know how the Giants can contend vs a defense that's solid. Eli is NOT elite. Name me 5 better QBs, and you can, but I really think in this game, I punt the points and ride it to the bank.

That said, on posted plays I'm lucky to hit 10% of them, but I really like the 9rs tommorrow, even giving up points. When Eli or Bradshaw or Jacobs gives the ball away 2-4 times, I can't see how they win. Give Akers the MVP, because he's going to get a LOT of points on Sunday, I think. And when I brick it? That's fine, but the 9rs are the better TEAM, although, Coughlin is the most under-appreciated strategist and coach in the NFL today. Rumors of him getting fired is unreal. Coughlin is a TOP coach in this league. Ugh
    Did I just talk myself out of playing the 9rs? Probably, but I'm staying with my gut. F both teams, but the 9rs SHOULD win on Sunday.
    Akers choked 2 field goals last year that allowed the Packers to beat the Eagles.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756