NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious Question, Need Advice, Very Serious, Jokes Aside, Friend ready to ki....

This is not a joke. I need some real serious advice.

Just got home about an hour ago, spent 5 hours with my friend who is ready to kill himself. I am sure I convinced him to settle down and think things over and relax, but could not take the chance. I went over to his parents house and told them everything because it's that or the police. I told his parents where he was and told them to go over there asap. They did. I just can't take the chance that he wouldn't stay composed. It's too serious and he is severely emotionally compromised.

So this is what happened. My friend is 30, married for 6 years. His wife is 29. They have 3 children together, a 5 year old boy, and a 3 year old girl and a 11 month newborn. They have been together since high school. All outside observations would point everything is great with them and that they are loyal to each other. All of us guys would always tease him for being such a gentleman. The guy would never cheat. Even in LV when a bunch of us went for bachelor parties the guy had girls all over him and he just pushed them away. Anyways his wife too, I thought was an angel. She is definitely an 8/10. Thin, C cup, dark brown hair, beautiful girl. She works part time in an office as a assistant.

Now here is what happened. My friend 6 months ago came home from work early and found his brother over at his house, he was there to pick up one of my friends children, the 5 yr old boy to take him out. He thought it was cool and regretted not spending more time with his son. He said his brother had the day off and wanted to take him out to play. His wife that day he said was acting a bit strange. Now my friend is a sharp guy. It obviously entered into his mind that maybe his older brother and his wife were having an affair. He told me he puts the odds at like 1%. They get along good, but are not super close, but still obviously care about each other and help, but he dismissed it and didn't really think much of it because he did not think his wife AND brother could both betray him like that.

Fast forward to a month ago, and he came home early again and again his brother was there but dropping off his son. His brother never mentioned anything and he asked why to his wife she didnt mention anything. She said he just showed up and we are all a big family so it's ok, it's good for the boy. Now here is where my friend's life started to fall apart. His son, does NOT look like him at all, in fact he looks like his brother. He told me it entered his head that he got this suspicious that maybe his wife had an affair with his brother, and that his 5 yr old is not his but his brothers. He tried to think back and could not remember if the 9 months before the son was born if he was away.

With his wife's behavior, he went on a long shot hunch and had his son's DNA, along with his daughters and his newborn from a toothbrush, hair, and blood samples to be analyzed with his own. He then sent the samples to 2 different labs. Today he got back the results. My friends 5 year old son, and his 11 month old newborn are not his. His daughter is his only child. The DNA was a close match, but they told him, it's a relative. His brother, and his wife, have been having a long term affair and 2 of his 3 children are not his. He has not been home yet, and has not talked to his wife or brother yet. He found out this afternoon. He is a good friend of mine and I feel sick for him.

When we spoke and he was white as a ghost. There were no tears left in his body. He was very dehydrated. He was so taken back, and so depressed he told me he did not want to live. After i forced him to drink some water i convinced him to not leave his daughter and parents. He told me he was ok, and was going to stay over at a hotel. I followed him to a holiday inn, and he did get a room and go inside. I called a few of our friends and sent them over to the hotel. I then drove over to his parents house, told them everything, and sent them to the hotel.

I really don't know what I can do. His parents took over, but I feel he's going to be super fked up forever. How can you possibly recover from that? It's one thing for her to have an affair, but with his brother, AND his child he raised for 5 yrs, is his brothers, AND the newborn? I honestly would climb a bell tower if i was him. I am worried the RAGE will soon enter him. I don't really know what to do, i pray his parents take him in and take care of him. I will do everything i can, but I really don't know what i can do right now.

Should i go talk to his brother? Beat the crap out of his brother? WTF

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's certainly bad but people have survived much worse. As far as keeping him sane keep his focus on the children. Just because he's not the biological father of all them does not mean he is not their dad. He raised them, they are going to see him as their dad. Time is going to make things better eventually but its going to be nearly impossible for him to see that at this point.
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave DrStale 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

pics of the wife or it never happened

BTJ in 3....2....1
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave Br0nxer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Jaysus, horrible situation. No clue what to do. Just be there for your pal. Don't get involved in the family bullshit.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, Americans are pussies. it's amazing what has happened to this country

the word is 'soft'

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

That sucks!!!! Here is my three step program for him and I am not even joking either
    STEP 1 have him leave this bitch
    STEP 2 have him go knock his brothers teeth out
    STEP 3 take him back to vegas and have some fun
    Totally serious some PC asshole shrink will tell you different, but it is time for him to be a man and let the chips fall where they may!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing you can do but be there for your friend. Be a shoulder and only encourage the positive. Don't let him go back. The girl will try to say it was a mistake but 5+ years is not a mistake. He's got to move on. In the end, just fukken be there for him.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    wow, Americans are pussies. it's amazing what has happened to this country

the word is 'soft'
    Yeah cuz a hundred years ago when a man found out his wife had been having an affair for 10 years and he was raising other men's children he just shrugged it off. Whatever "has happened to this country" has clearly made you stupid.
    Points Awarded:

matelionis gave DrStale 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer

deuce call me you fat fukk

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk man, I feel the worst for the kids. Sounds like they had a good dad. Now they'll have no dad.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

wow...just brutal...knowing is the worst part here. I'm not sure how you ever recover any sort of relationship here. I would bail and start over. I would also likely kill my brother in this situation followed by the wife. Stuff em in the crawlspace and short sell the house.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Kill brother and wife.

thats all I got

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

That sounds like an episode for Jerry Springer.

Br0nxer

can someone give me the cliff notes version

i made it to the end of the 3rd paragraph and then realized if i read any further i would hang myself

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Whoa Whoa....DNA from a toothbrush, this is not typical protocol, as most paternity testing places require swabbing of the inner cheek in order to ensure accuracy. I hope you are not making this up for attention. If this is legit, ask him where he sent the samples to and if it's some far off internet company, he needs to get it done right.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think rage would be a good sign. Definitely a situation that calls for it. Never had something quite this bad happen to me but plenty of bad things have. Whenever I'm down or feel like life is shit I look up at the stars and think about how the light from them I am seeing now left from that star hundreds and thousands of years ago. Puts things in perspective and is a comfort to think of how ultimately unimportant so many things are.

There might be a bright side too. After the pain wears off a little he can file for divorce, get out of an awful situation, and be free to meet those women in Vegas!

High3rEl3m3nt

Also, because the alleged father is his brother, they would have similar genetic profiles...so that leaves a lot to be questioned too!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    can someone give me the cliff notes version

i made it to the end of the 3rd paragraph and then realized if i read any further i would hang myself
    Dude's friend has 3 kids... 2 of 3 were fathered by his older brother...friend wants to kill himself

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Dude's friend has 3 kids... 2 of 3 were fathered by his older brother...friend wants to kill himself

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Calls for a big life change...definite divorce and big brother needs to have a glass rod shoved in his dick hole and then smashed with a hammer to embed the glass shards throughout....but that's just my remedy for some anger release. Absolutely a shitty situation but not suicide worthy...nothing is. Wish him the best!

High3rEl3m3nt

From a website:

There are two possible fathers, and they are related. Is this a problem for DDC?
    If two possible fathers are related as full brothers, half brothers, or father and son, they may share many of the DNA markers used in paternity testing. This means that if proper precautions are not taken, both men could test positive as the child's biological father. DNA testing can be strong enough to determine paternity in a case involving related alleged fathers, but the laboratory must be aware of the situation before the testing process begins.

DDC offers two options for cases involving alleged fathers who are related:

Option 1: Test both alleged fathers, the child, and the mother at the same time. By comparing both alleged fathers' DNA profiles with the child's DNA profile, our expert laboratory staff can achieve accurate and conclusive test results. There is an added fee for the additional alleged father. Option 2: Test one alleged father with extended analysis. This option can be taken when only one of the alleged fathers is available for testing. To produce a conclusive result, we must perform extended testing and statistical analysis. There is an additional fee for the extended testing and analysis.

For more information about paternity testing with related alleged fathers, including the associated fees, call 1-800-798-0580 to discuss your case with one of DDC’s case managers.
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Yeah cuz a hundred years ago when a man found out his wife had been having an affair for 10 years and he was raising other men's children he just shrugged it off. Whatever "has happened to this country" has clearly made you stupid.
    This guy is one of the top 5 posters on this site for post just like this...
    Last edited by Djstucky; 12-02-11 at 11:40 PM.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Omg but I have a friend in the same boat

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Whoa Whoa....DNA from a toothbrush, this is not typical protocol, as most paternity testing places require swabbing of the inner cheek in order to ensure accuracy. I hope you are not making this up for attention. If this is legit, ask him where he sent the samples to and if it's some far off internet company, he needs to get it done right.
    He said hair and blood samples as well.

This guy might want to sit down with someone who is qualified to guide him through this. A social worker or a life-coach might be the avenue I would head down. At the least, they would be able to refer him to someone who knows what to do.

I would talk it over with my parents first. Leave the bitch out of it; she is the last one to know.

After talkin it over with mom and dad, the three of them should confront his brother.

A. If the brother denies it, have him submit to the DNA test.
    B. If the brother admits it, get a damn good divorce lawyer.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Tell your friend at least he's not ttwarrior in real life.

jon21588
    jon21588's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

That story makes me want to kill people. Its official, i'll never get married.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

kids, if you get a vasectomy now you'll never wonder about this shit later.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you take all three kids and leave that bitch

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

This is something else . Don't let him kill them. He don't wanna go to prison for that bitch. Killing himself would fix nothing. He would be even more selfish then the wife and brother if he did that.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Doesn't surprise me! Dudes will cheat, lie, steal and kill for a few dollars! Looks like they'll stab their brother in the back for some Grade A box! Trust no one, lesson to be learned.

My advice, tell him to shoot both of them and go to Mexico.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Who gives a fuk, lets fukkin gamble bitches.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Omg but I have a friend in the same boat
    This guys brother is screwing your friends wife as well??? Unfuckingreal...
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave Djstucky 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

If this horror story is true.... Man, I don't have bad dreams this ******* bad....

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't get involved. Just grab popcorn and watch it unfold. Please continue to post NHL plays though, SBR can never have enough fade material

12 Last