Ahhh a lazy Friday morning for everyone so a few thing that have crossed my mind in this early football season. Yes Football is the greatest thing ever but that doesn’t mean football season comes without its share of annual headaches. Here are a few things that grind my proverbial gears.

Football Widows.
If you’re a woman who’s upset that your man plays fantasy football then get over it or get a grip on realty. If you’re looking for a guy who wants to spend Sunday morning watching HGTV before going out for shopping and spa treatments—I have bad news for you, that guy is looking for a man too.

Stupid fans.
If you are a Packers, Cowboys, Steelers fan or any fan of a team with a coveted Lombardi Trophy and find you’re team losing to the Eagles this year please do not snipe the ridiculous comeback, “Ughhh, how many superbowl rings do you have?”
Just save us time and say “I don’t know anything about my team other than what my father taught me about them when I was nine and he still thought I could be an athlete someday rather than an overweight, unhappy accountant.

ESPN’s Merrill Hoge.
Is anyone else annoyed to no end with his with his over hyped game analysis and his made up words like “factor back” which, by the way, is fancy way of saying “this guy plays the game like I never could in my mediocre at best eight year career.” In ten years no one will remember who you are, and judging from the fact it was concussions that forced you’re early retirement, neither will you.

Norv Turner
As a lifelong fan of the San Diego Chargers I just cannot stomach another season with this glorified offensive coordinator as head coach. Norv Turner coaches a game like Jimmy Fallon hosts a talk show, with a terrified look that everyone is about to realize he doesn’t belong there. (Jimmy Fallon fans probably don’t get this because I’m not singing these words in a pop song cover).

Gambling
Please don’t think less of us gambling on these games. Watching a football game and not gambling on it is like going a wedding and not drinking—you’re not taking full advantage of it if you don’t wake up the following day on the couch in the same clothes with a ton of regrets.

Instant Replay
It’s ruined the game. Not only has it reduced us to spending as much time rooting for specific calls as much as we do the teams themselves but it encourages officials to work less hard at their job because they know they can go back and review each call. That’s not how life works, think I get to do a joke over when it bombs or a doctor who loses a patient gets to hit the rewind button? If life were like this then Michael Vick would still be a mediocre QB living a double life in Atlanta and Charlie Sheen wouldn’t be calling his house the "Sober Valley Lodge"… or his bank the "Bouncy Castle.”

Geno’s Pick (currently at -185)

BYU-2 vs Central Florida

BYU is coming off a horrible loss at home last week to rival Utah so it looks like Vegas believes in the Mormons about as much as most Americans believe in their idea of multiple wives--they look great on paper but in
reality it is just a lot more headaches. Now Cougars face off against the rushing offense of CFU that ranks 23rd in the nation. Still while BYU is only averaging 13.3 points on the young season, if we’ve learned anything from watching reality football and desperate single moms, the later it gets in the game, the more eager Cougars are to score.
Take BYU and lay the 2