dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38433

Lakerboy = No Coincidences

Apparently, Lakerboy is not too bright. I always said no coincidences was the pupil of lakerboy because he keeps on looking up to him. They always defended each other. However, i read a thread created by Paco where he makes fun of lakerboy for his airbets .

Here's what i found very interesting in that thread where lakerboy comes back and defends himself.

Originally Posted by lakerboy
    Paco u are a bigtime gambling loser. Everyone on this site kno that. U have jjgold sukking u off cause he wants you to keep posting ur losing plays. A guy who only bets his big plays with locals yet the little ones online is a airbettor and that's you. I post -110 lines- wake up and smell the coffee I mean booze . Keep betting overs and -200 faves in mlb- don't worry it will start working soon. Hurry you have to stop betting mlb by august though cause after that all the games are rigged. Paco who is the same guy who pmed me last year and asked for a nba play. When i gave him rockets over 213 and I told him played it for 2 dimes and he went into my thread and posted it as a 800 dollar play and then when it won he asked me if it was okay to take credit for it cause he said ' he loves it wheb all these guys suck his dick'. Kid you are a loser. This site is your ego boost and livelihood. I post here for fun but you get upset when someone laughs at any of your bets. I mean its so funny how worked up you get. 99% of your followers abandoned you but you keep posting more losers. I have posted more winners than anyone on sbr the last two years. That is a fact. Get over yourself kid.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

mods can we do a cross-check analysis.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

We have an SBR conspiracy theory.. Interesting.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

dynamite140

LMAO. Its pretty obvious Lakerboy is the same person as No Coincidences now. Last time when i got into argument with no coincidences, he made up some BS lie that i sent him a private message because i tailed him and lost big and got mad.

Then i asked no coincidences to post that email because i never had a pm with him ever and he kept up some bs lies when i told him to post that email and of course he says he didn't have it. Oh really? I wonder why?

Then he called me out saying I'm a point stiff when some poster said i was a stiff even though that was a joke that the other poster was making and No coin said that poster told him i owed points yet that poster was just fooling around and he just trying to make up even more lies. He told me he had a pm with that guy and said i was a point stiff. I then said okay... go and post that conversation you have with that guy. Of course he didn't post it because there was no conversation and he was talking out of his ass.

Lakerboy are you No coincidences?

If Paco confirms he never asked you for a play and what you mentioned, then I'm positive you are no coincidences. Both of you are making up some BS lies like no tomorrow

Both of you have like 30000 and 20000 posts and NOT one of you are an SBR Pro ?

Both of you love to fade the public and look at line movement and take UGLY UNDERDOGS

Both of you like to make up delusion lies

It's pretty obvious that Lakerboy is the same person as No Coincidences from looking at the post he made. They both speak the same way and manner when trying to insult back.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    LMAO. Its pretty obvious Lakerboy is the same person as No Coincidences now. Last time when i got into argument with no coincidences, he made up some BS lie that i sent him a private message because i tailed him and lost big and got mad.

Then i asked no coincidences to post that email because i never had a pm with him ever and he kept up some bs lies when i told him to post that email and of course he says he didn't have it. Oh really? I wonder why?

Then he called me out saying I'm a point stiff when some poster said i was a stiff even though that was a joke that the other poster was making and No coin said that poster told him i owed points yet that poster was just fooling around and he just trying to make up even more lies. He told me he had a pm with that guy and said i was a point stiff. I then said okay... go and post that conversation you have with that guy. Of course he didn't post it because there was no conversation and he was talking out of his ass.

Lakerboy are you No coincidences?

If Paco confirms he never asked you for a play and what you mentioned, then I'm positive you are no coincidences. Both of you are making up some BS lies like no tomorrow

Both of you have like 30000 and 20000 posts and NOT one of you are an SBR Pro ?

Both of you love to fade the public and look at line movement and take UGLY UNDERDOGS

Both of you like to make up delusion lies

It's pretty obvious that Lakerboy is the same person as No Coincidences from looking at the post he made. They both speak the same way and manner when trying to insult back.
    Does lakerboy always mention "line movement"? Hmmm?

dynamite140

Apparently, Lakerboy is not too bright. I always said no coincidences was the pupil of lakerboy because he keeps on looking up to him. They always defended each other. However, i read a thread created by Paco where he makes fun of lakerboy for his airbets .

Here's what i found very interesting in that thread where lakerboy comes back and defends himself.

Paco u are a bigtime gambling loser. Everyone on this site kno that. U have jjgold sukking u off cause he wants you to keep posting ur losing plays. A guy who only bets his big plays with locals yet the little ones online is a airbettor and that's you. I post -110 lines- wake up and smell the coffee I mean booze . Keep betting overs and -200 faves in mlb- don't worry it will start working soon. Hurry you have to stop betting mlb by august though cause after that all the games are rigged. Paco who is the same guy who pmed me last year and asked for a nba play. When i gave him rockets over 213 and I told him played it for 2 dimes and he went into my thread and posted it as a 800 dollar play and then when it won he asked me if it was okay to take credit for it cause he said ' he loves it wheb all these guys suck his dick'. Kid you are a loser. This site is your ego boost and livelihood. I post here for fun but you get upset when someone laughs at any of your bets. I mean its so funny how worked up you get. 99% of your followers abandoned you but you keep posting more losers. I have posted more winners than anyone on sbr the last two years. That is a fact. Get over yourself kid.

Both of you think they rig games

Both of you talk about ego boost when people question your bet size

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

a revelation of epic proportions.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I thought paco and lakerboy were the same person?

Now all three of us are?

dynamite140

Paco u are a bigtime gambling loser. Everyone on this site kno that. U have jjgold sukking u off cause he wants you to keep posting ur losing plays. A guy who only bets his big plays with locals yet the little ones online is a airbettor and that's you. I post -110 lines- wake up and smell the coffee I mean booze . Keep betting overs and -200 faves in mlb- don't worry it will start working soon. Hurry you have to stop betting mlb by august though cause after that all the games are rigged.Paco who is the same guy who pmed me last year and asked for a nba play. When i gave him rockets over 213 and I told him played it for 2 dimes and he went into my thread and posted it as a 800 dollar play and then when it won he asked me if it was okay to take credit for it cause he said ' he loves it wheb all these guys suck his dick'.Kid you are a loser. This site is your ego boost and livelihood. I post here for fun but you get upset when someone laughs at any of your bets. I mean its so funny how worked up you get. 99% of your followers abandoned you but you keep posting more losers. I have posted more winners than anyone on sbr the last two years. That is a fact. Get over yourself kid.

Hmm, No coincidences kept making comments like this about Goat Milk in the NBA Forum yet we hear this very similar comment from Lakerboy to Paco. Is that a coincidence?

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

*Slams door*

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    *Slams door*

dynamite140

Both of you have 30k and 20k posts yet none of you could afford SBR Pro?

And both of you post BS lies about private messaging. Paco tells me he never Pm-ed you lakerboy. And no coincidences made the same BS lie last time saying i pmed him . Then i asked him to post the message and of course he says he doesn't have it.

What a fraud

It's no coincidence that Lakerboy is the same person as No Coincidences

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Both of you have 30k and 20k posts yet none of you could afford SBR Pro?

And both of you post BS lies about private messaging. Paco tells me he never Pm-ed you lakerboy. And no coincidences made the same BS lie last time saying i pmed him . Then i asked him to post the message and of course he says he doesn't have it.

What a fraud

It's no coincidence that Lakerboy is the same person as No Coincidences
    How much time did you spend on this?

dynamite140

No Coincidences can't even afford SBR Pro just like Lakerboy

Lakerboy loves talking about pinnacle lines. No coincidences love to talk about pinnacle moves

Both have the SAME EXACT COMEBACKS when someone talks about how big if a fraud each of them are

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm sorry you are this bored. I truly am.

You could always cross-check with a mod, but that would debunk your little conspiracy theory and I'm sure you don't want to do that. So keep up the lunacy....

dynamite140

Bored? Your the one that looks at line movement 12 hours a day and creates useless threads.

Oh look, you have 20000 posts already

dynamite140

But not as much as your duplicate account Lakerboy with 30,000 posts

dynamite140

Hmmm, so someone posted a thread about lakerboy and you defend him saying

Just fade his plays if you don't like them.

That's the same thing you say when everyone tells you to quit posting useless threads with your leans and all that.

What was your comeback?

Just fade it if you don't like them. But if you do, you will be losing your ass off

Funny how both of you speak the exact same way when you get offended

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Dynamite your man-crush is getting stranger and stranger.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

too funny... kid is gonna have a retard-meltdown over this shit....

gonna be a scary thing when this kid loses actual money on an actual game via some1's "suggestion"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakerboy has many many ghosts

Thats all I will say

good for #

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

so dynamite you're saying it IS a coincidence huh

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

This is getting funnier by the day. I have no ghosts. One account- end of story. Dynamite are you goat milk?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

LOL Another attempt by Dynamite to get No Coin banned. ANd this time you have to drag Lakerboy into it

What a pathetic loser you are.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakerboy has many many ghosts

Thats all I will say

good for #

You'd do literally anything to generate more traffic on this site, wouldn't you shill?

Like I said, he can always cross check IP's with the mods to see if he's right here.

dynamite140

Lakerboy is same poster as No Coincidences

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Lakerboy is same poster as No Coincidences
    Have you contacted a mod yet to check IP addresses?

I didn't think so.

dynamite140

Both of you make false bogus lies. Both of you speak the same way back when you get insulted .

It's pretty apparent you and him are the same poster. Him 30,000 posts and you 20,000 posts. Both non sbr pro.

And of course. Both frauds

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4521

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a lot of posts to not be getting paid.

12 Last