Originally posted on 01/23/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
I think we are beyond that now. You and I tried hard to tell others about our concerns, especially in this forum and the way he ran his campaign. I didn't want him to win but I didn't want Hillary to win either. That ship has sailed, the people have spoken. We now must get behind him and let Congress hold him accountable. I don't have time to nor energy to put him to task. I must put my full faith in our democracy that he will do the right thing. If he doesn't, so what... it will all work out in the end. I never worry about any decision politicians make. Some decisions work, some do not work but I always have a plan for me and my family. We'll be okay. This is a great country that will always be great.
Putting faith in a Republican controlled Congress to hold him accountable? Ha! Have faith that he will do the right thing? Has this DB ever shown that he will do anything other than what feeds his ego and makes him feel like he is a tough guy? "So what, doesn't matter, will work out in the end." "I only have plans and concerns about myself and my family." This is the type of american absolute individualism that that leads to electing economical, narcissistic dbags that favor a murderous, tyrannical, authoritarian, war criminal Russian over a decent, honest American like President Obama. Get your backward reactionary ignorant heads out.