larrymiller
    larrymiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My NFL picks

Baltimore (+3)-The teams split the season series with each game being decided by less than a field goal. Personally, I think the Ravens win outright, but I'll take the spread for good measure

Jets (+9)-We all saw the 45-3 rout. This is the playoffs, these are two teams that are familiar with each other. I'm taking the Jets and the points

Atlanta ML-Everyone loves Green Bay right now, but there is a reason the Falcons are hosting the NFC playoffs

Seattle (+10)-See week 6, Seattle 23, Chicago 20 in Chicago. The Bears will probably win outright, but the Hawks are healthy on offense and defense

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im luv'n seattle getting 10... Cutler dont have any playoff experience and im thinking that we will see the full moon come out and he will give the game away.... Also i just dont think chicago is 10 pts better than seattle... I like gb and bal also... I dont have a good read on the ne-nyj but im thinking brady and company are super bowl mode but ill stay away from this one... Maybe play with the over if i start itching