Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Not All Underdogs Will Cover

Today was a day for the dogs. Sunday can be a completely different story.
    All 4 dogs will not cover. I personally, see both favorites covering on Sunday, but I think the for sure pick is Baltimore tomorrow. I hate when everyone over looks games. Do not over think this one. Baltimore is clearly the better team. KC has a great home record, but they are not against quality teams. KC has had a somewhat favorable record compared to Baltimore, who has had to grind out quality wins. Do not over think this and take the Ravens.

Let me know what you all think as well. Baltimore seems like the lone favorite to take.

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ravens are my top play of the weekend. Let's hope they cash for us good luck.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

If Flacco can sustain some drives, and not make too many mistakes, this is Baltimore's game.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

In all honesty, there is/was only one real "dog". All other three games have a spread of three or less. I'd be careful with the Ravens because roughly 75% are on them and the line has barely moved.

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I was thinking the same thing late last night.
    Dogs on Saturday, Favorites on Sunday

I believe something similar occured last year in the NFL playoffs, where the dogs covered one day and then the favorites.. or vice versa.

In any case, we can't just blindly cap them like that.
    Baltimore should have no trouble with KC.. Flacco will control the game.

PHI lost last 2 games and they are still favored in this one, GB has no running game and they are not as explosive as PHI.

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Told y'all.