4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

GREEN BAY PACKERS -3 . licking my lips on this spread

tomorrow you will see a very deadly green bay team take out a lot of anger on nyg.

there will be no stopping the packers offense. expect 28 + points from green bay on route to a huge game and a huge win.

in simpler terms, take green bay -3 and make money!!

NFL = not for long and the packers dont lose for long with aaron rodgers back.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

spread of the week and another one of those spreads that are just meant to make money. huge play.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

why in the world do you think this is gonna be a blowout??

the giants are a great team and nobody knows how they are gonna respond after that disastrous loss

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

You don't think the Giants are a little pissed about their last loss? Too close to call here, I'm not even touching the over/under.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

The Giants are my biggest play of the weekend. Good luck though.

MELZHANDICAPPING
    MELZHANDICAPPING's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would stay away from this game. However if i was forced to play a side, i would play Green Bay.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Giants in a must win game after coming off a disastrous loss. aaron rodgers first game back after a concussion. giants +3 and ML for me. biggest play on the board for myself

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Giants win this game, and possibly quite handily. Their defensive line will pressure Rodgers all day and he is probably still too woozy to react quickly. The last time he came back from a concussion, Pack lost at home to Miami.

cwuga9889
    cwuga9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i would not touch this game personally, but if I had to take something, probably would take the over

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I dont see the giants losing this one fella but good luck

brahmabull117

LOL @ people in this thread

this game is a total coin flip

Klagpoo
    Klagpoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point lt profits - on Rodgers last concussion comeback. When it is crunch time and their backs are against the wall - like him or hate him - coach coughlin's team wins. He is coaching for his job. The Pack at home in December is tough to beat but I am staying far away from this game.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    LOL @ people in this thread

this game is a total coin flip

if you know what you're doing its NOT a coin flip and is in fact the BEST play on the board.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    if you know what you're doing its NOT a coin flip and is in fact the BEST play on the board.
    2 great very evenly matched up teams with great defenses coming off tough losses is not a coin flip??

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    2 great very evenly matched up teams with great defenses coming off tough losses is not a coin flip??

aaron rodgers last 6 games 11 td 1 int.... giants usually rely on turnovers to win time of possession battles by running up the middle and getting their way.... packers defense is good at stopping up the middle runs and the giants will be forced to run outside the tackles and green bay will get the to the ball quickly on their home turf and in this big game.

outside of this, green bay will hold the edge in special teams with the giants having not only a rookie punter trying to hold down field possesion in an unknown environment but also missing thier kick returner will blackmon. giants might have a little bit of field goal issues too

packers will likely be pumped up to start off the game , playing the very team that they are chasing for the playoffs and i expect them to get off to a quick lead of 7-0 at home. this will force eli manning to not solely rely on jacobs and bradshaw... and the packers are pretty good against the pass..

the packers played a strong defensive game against miami also at home in lambeau , a team who is a similar physical up the middle rushing to dominate football team. that was ironically, their only loss of the year at home but anybody who watched that game knows the packers should have won.

in addition to their dominating home record and domination in the latter weeks historically, they are also 4-2 this far against the spread at home this year.

finally, the packers secondary is awesome at creating turnovers and eli manning's 20 INT will soon become 22 or 23

to be honest, the giants have been pretty crap against good teams this year and the packers usually play better against good teams...with that and home field and a do or die situation for the pack.. i see green bay bringing their A game.

im sorry but the giants are over-rated and the beginning of the season when they played the REAL titans (vy, chris johnson, etc) and the REAL colts (manning, addai, wayne, etc) and both times when they played philly , their defense got exposed for giving up the big passes and yardage that it can.

their schedule has been one of the easiest in the NFL. this is NOT as good a team as public thinks and just because phily had one bad half last week all of a sudden people think NYG is in the same class as philly.

SORRY, you're wrong. but i give you props, at least you're not betting the giants. 68% of public will get a reality check as to what they know about the NFL.
    Last edited by 4TH AND STUPID; 12-25-10 at 03:35 PM.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

One of my bigger plays tomorrow will be the Giants.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    One of my bigger plays tomorrow will be the Giants.
    Pack gets revenge from 2007 NFCCG and beats the G-Men going away.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Good Luck on your play.
    I don't see a blowout at all.

I am a lifetime Packer fan and
    they are a team headed on
    a fast train south.
    Running game , defense
    and play calling will bury them.

Good Luck to All!!
    Points Awarded:

joe_shmoe gave 19th Hole 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if they cut off vick's legs and put them on rodgers i will take green bay, until that happens i'll take the gmen. coughlin gave his playoff speech this week so that is all that matters.

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

stay away from this game

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Giants win this game, and possibly quite handily. Their defensive line will pressure Rodgers all day and he is probably still too woozy to react quickly. The last time he came back from a concussion, Pack lost at home to Miami.

This

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    The Giants are my biggest play of the weekend. Good luck though.
    Like this one. GL!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh you know Im so close to taking the packers especially against a team like the giants who took a brutal loss at home and may be on a all time low. But I just don't know how they protect Rogers in this game and one hit takes him out again. Giants will be pressuring him all day...... Big game for both teams.. this has got to be the hardest of em all on Sunday.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

pack at home. rogers back=win.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

this is why i LOVE the nfl

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Like the Giants getting points

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    if they cut off vick's legs and put them on rodgers i will take green bay, until that happens i'll take the gmen. coughlin gave his playoff speech this week so that is all that matters.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't count on the Packers scoring tons of points. Green Bay's offensive line has been very shaky of late, surrendering 13 sacks in the past three weeks. No one puts pressure with the front four like the Giants, so Rodgers could be running for his life Sunday afternoon. New York ranks fourth against the pass in terms of YPA, so even on the rare occasions that Rodgers gets time in the pocket, the Packers won't necessarily score or even move the chains.

Like the Giants, Green Bay applies tons of pressure on the quarterback, with Clay Matthews currently second in the NFL in sacks. However, New York finally has its offensive line at full strength again, which is huge. Eli Manning certainly looked great against the Eagles last week before that fourth-quarter meltdown. The Giants will also have success moving the chains via the running game; the Packers used to have a top-10 rush defense, but they've really struggled in that department lately. They've surrendered at least 75 rushing yards to all but one opponent since their Week 10 bye, and three of those teams rushed for more than four yards per carry. With Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs due to rebound off last week's mediocre performance, Manning will have even more time in the pocket.

Good Luck To All

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Liked the Packers a lot at first, then realized it's a practical coin flip and a stupid game to bet on, unless you need action.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

i like the giants also to bounce back. Putting money on a guy that is coming off his second concussion who knows. Also i don't think Giants if up will go into prevent in the second half. That first half of football was one of the most dominating defensive efforts i've seen holding Vick to 30 yards. I like the Giants in this one good luck all.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

If I knew Rodgers was going to be healthy all game, I'd like to think that GB is a good bet...... the Giants psyche has to be bad...

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must win game for the Giants? How about the Pack? Packers control their own destiny. Pack for life!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

leaning with the packers slightly here historically speaking its not easy to win late in the yr at lambeau

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

a-rodge gonna lead me to a win here and a win in my Fantasy championship

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

why go -3 when you can take ml.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

lmao at all these people so convinced about the giants domination ahahahaha

who have the giants beat this year... did people just start watchign football last week? no wonder vegas cleans house every week. people have a 2 week max memory span.

12 Last