GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

What are your best plays for Week 16?

My plays for Week 16:

Patriots money line
    Baltimore money line
    Baltimore -3
    Atlanta money line

The Falcons are 19-1 at home with Matt Ryan. The Saints have a good chance of winning it though.

The Patriots has beaten the Bills 14 times in a row. Can the Bills finally beat the Patriots?

The Ravens with Joe Flacco has not lost to the Browns, the games with Flacco never went to a tight 3 point game. The Ravens could even cover the -3 spread. Can the Browns finally beat the Ravens?

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

Ravens only given 3 to the Browns makes me think Vegas knows something.. Be Careful with this game... I'm kinda leaning Saints but still not sure... Pats win this game.. BUT that is my opinion.. Good Luck

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

I have a feeling the saints win this game as well.. Pats win but don't cover, and Baltimore better win ...

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

Detroit Lions +3.5 or even their Moneyline.

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ten ML and over

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit +4

Sildenafil
    Sildenafil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    I have a feeling the saints win this game as well.. Pats win but don't cover, and Baltimore better win ...
    Assuming you're a Ravens fan, wouldn't you prefer to be the 6th seed rather than the 5th this year? Looks like KC will be 3rd seed and Indy 4th. Would you rather go to KC or Indy in wild card game? Unlikely you catch Steelers for the division now...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by KACK View Post
    Ravens only given 3 to the Browns makes me think Vegas knows something.. Be Careful with this game... I'm kinda leaning Saints but still not sure... Pats win this game.. BUT that is my opinion.. Good Luck
    I think the Ravens weak pass defense lately is making the -3 spread. Like how the Bills took advantage of their defense. I seriously doubt that Colt Mccoy can play like the experience QB Ryan Fitzpatrick. Peyton Hillis isn't 100% and I believe that the Ravens defense will learn from their previous mistake.

I should probably avoid the Falcons game and just stick with the Patriots and Ravens.

TheNew
    TheNew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts and Ravens...saints mnf

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    My plays for Week 16:

Patriots money line
    Baltimore money line
    Baltimore -3
    Atlanta money line
    I didn't play that Atlanta game. Money lines are easier wins but has small profits.