dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers Vs. Panthers

First off, Happy Festivus for those who enjoyed Seinfeld as much as I did/do!!!!

Pittsburgh is one of the teams I follow and cap the most. Tonight I have a very good feeling we will see a complete game from the Steelers. I honestly feel that every angle favors them. Home, weather, importance of game, coming off loss, better offense, better defense. Barring a ton of turnovers, I just see a 2nd half cigar game. Mendenhall had 99 yards against the Jets last week, I think he almost doubles that if he gets to play the whole game. I say that because I do see this getting out of hand. I think this is a statement game for the Steelers. Panthers struggle against the run. Steelers, on the otherhand, will make Clausen beat them. Are you seriously going to put your money on Jimmy Clausen against the Steeers? Yes, its against a 2 win team, but it is on National T.V. I cannot fathum the Steelers laying an egg here. Polamalu out, yes, but Miller is back. Polamalu can be playing people, They just dont think he is needed. If the Steelers believe they will smack on the Panthers, who am I to question them? Final home game for the Steelers.

The arguement that the Steelers are older and its a short week is weak if you ask me. Yes, they are older, but dont you think that younger (Clausen) players would be hurt worse by this with less time to prepare? I think so. Steelers gave the vets an extra day off this week. Plus no travel time for Steelers. This arguement actually favors the Steelers to in my opinion. Prediction: Steelers 34 Panthers 6

Steelers -14

Good luck with whatever you play

Happy Holidays!

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I like it, nice write up. Rolling with the same bet, and took them 1H too. Lets get it!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bought down to 13.5...GL though, this should hit.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

guess no one's betting this game, worst ******* outturn ever no conclusive evidence f this

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

it didnt really look "irrefutable" to be me either

dozer

wallace will be top 5 receiver starting next year and will be for a long time. lets do this!!!!

on the otherhand, if anyone has ever hit the wall its hines. just isnt good anymore, period. his stats come from games against horrid teams.

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

mike wallace td! took steelers o/13.5 1st half. should be a winner already!!

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laying the number seems to be well on its way to a win. GL too all on Pitt, I wasn't able to get my bet in on the game.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Pit looking solid!!! Still trying to figure out why Pinny juiced Carolina last second. Hoprfully they keep this up!

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Live line is at +20.5 for carolina... Anybody think this is a good play???

zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knowing how the Pits travel in the second half it's probably a good play.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

are they gonna sit ben in the 2h guys, why play him no?

dozer

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    are they gonna sit ben in the 2h guys, why play him no?

the panthers are who we thought they were