DALLAS -1½
    JACKSONVILLE -1
    NEW ENGLAND -3
    KANSAS CITY +1

6 Point Teaser - $100 to win $450

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

don't like pitt -9 ne-3 could easily push. whats the sense of teasing kc +1. it can't end in tie. i would hold this teaser if i could. you could be a bookies dream playing teasers like this. you give teasers a bad name with these selections. try this one carolina +21/ az+12.5/no+8/tn+10.5/buff+14/ this 5 teamer has plenty of plus points that you will need in a couple of games.

GoDucks1
    GoDucks1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like the KC line in this teaser. If I was gonna tease anybody in that game it'd be the Titans. I like Detroit in some teasers (may not be necessary) and the Saints as well. Some attractive point totals out there as well this weekend that could be super attractive in a teaser (Colts/Oak, Jags/Skins, Pats/Bills).

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

I love everything but the Kansas City pick. I think Titans win SU.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    don't like pitt -9 ne-3 could easily push. whats the sense of teasing kc +1. it can't end in tie. i would hold this teaser if i could. you could be a bookies dream playing teasers like this. you give teasers a bad name with these selections. try this one carolina +21/ az+12.5/no+8/tn+10.5/buff+14/ this 5 teamer has plenty of plus points that you will need in a couple of games.
    Looks like it's working out for you lol...hahahahaha

Your picks give me hope on my pats -3.5 pick. I don't like that you have my Saints pick though.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

When going in for a teaser of more than 3, it's sometimes best to add a Total into that tease. If you look hard enough it's not a challenge to spot 1 game out of 16 where the total will hit over/under. Take the Saints/Falcons. Teasing the over down will make it a hit for sure.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Yes, don't forget teasing over unders. There is a reason why a lot of books don't allow it or limit it (it's much easier to hit). This is the year of the OVER. Keep runnin it up

I've also found I'm generally right on nearly all of my plays, if I'm skeptical I might as well just play that game ML and the others spread, my teams cover anyway and I get paid MUCH bigger.

Layin' low this week but I'd like these straight and in a tease:

GB +4.5
    Bal +3.5
    StL +5