Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

I feel bad for McNabb

Hes got even worse treatment than Drew Brees getting kicked out of San Diego. He had winning season after winning season with the Eagles, then they tossed him out for Kolb, who proved to be a joke, man did they luck out with Vick. Then hes in Washington, a horrible team, and anyone who has watched their games at all has seen that McNabb is the last of that team's problems. This guy gets blamed for everything its ridiculous.

Well now I can say its 100% they will get rid of him in the offseason. I hope a decent team like Miami picks him up and he can prove the doubters wrong.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Mcnabb has always had terrible footwork, at one time he was athletic enough to get away with it, but not anymore! If you know football, you would know that his footwork greatly effects his accuracy. He can only throw deep down field, and who on washington is a deep threat? I am just glad another group of fans gets to deal with donovan and his 7 horrible passes a game! the kind that make you say WTF is he doing!

jking0606
    Im banned??
    jking0606's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Doubters wrong wtf r u high!!!!!!imm a skins fan an had to put up with his dumbness all year... he is fat old an over rated... GET real.. he skips a ball across the ground at least once a game!!! He gets blames for everything of course u moran he is the qb should be a leader... do u think it was all campbells fault to..of course not an bet they wish they kept him now!!!!!!!!Mcnabb is garbage look over the yrs he cant throw the deep ball accurate at all!!so glad to hear that they can cut him anytime before season openener nxt yr an only owe him 3 million!!! cut him now!!!

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    Mcnabb has always had terrible footwork, at one time he was athletic enough to get away with it, but not anymore! If you know football, you would know that his footwork greatly effects his accuracy. He can only throw deep down field, and who on washington is a deep threat? I am just glad another group of fans gets to deal with donovan and his 7 horrible passes a game! the kind that make you say WTF is he doing!
    I agree 100% he is garbage an his foot work is awful just look he falls down at least 1x a game dropping back into pocket an yeah he can throw a deep ball but not accurate prolly 10x this yr he has thrown it 65 yds an the WR is not even with in 10 yds of the ball!!!!!

Beachdude83

if you think McNabb is GARBAGE than wow do you have some serious standards. Look at the quality of QBs in the league. The only really GOOD QBs are brady, manning, brees, rodgers, maybe some of you think rivers, after that its a bunch of average QBs and I would say McNabb is at the top of that list

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

Maybe he'll go to the Vikings.

ijenpo
    ijenpo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3536

demarino
    demarino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Mcnabb can still be a good starter in this league, washington just has perhaps the worst set of offensive players in the league. they have absolutely no line, a WR group that is worse than the james thrash and todd pinkston days with philly, and 3rd and 4th string rbs wit portis out. its not his fault washington sucks. and if you grossman will be any better your just an idiot. if mcnabb can go somewhere with an adequate offense around him he will do fine.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i agree, something is not right with washington's offensive personnel for some reason. mcnabb is an average qb these days but it isn't working with what is there right now, just an eye test with what i see.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Washingtons system is a joke. Doesn't matter who is a QB. Organization is f-cked up from the top. McNabb will be fine somewhere else. Also, great point about the eagles getting lucky with Vick. Kolb is a stiff and they would have been screwed.

Beachdude83

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Washingtons system is a joke. Doesn't matter who is a QB. Organization is f-cked up from the top. McNabb will be fine somewhere else. Also, great point about the eagles getting lucky with Vick. Kolb is a stiff and they would have been screwed.
    The announcers felt so bad for him at the beginning of the year they would always say how he was being a class act and that he would be a starter for a long time in this league, well actually he proved at the beginning of the year that he may not be starting material at all. The eagles are a great team all around but they would be a losing team without vick

teddyd
    teddyd's Avatar Become A Pro!

They had no intention of keeping McNabb for next year imo

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

McNabb is a great QB who just couldn't get it done in the playoffs. End of story. Andy Reid want's a super bowl ring. Vick may give him that.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by teddyd View Post
    They had no intention of keeping McNabb for next year imo
    I agree

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

He would do well with the Jets...Dirty Sanchez will take them nowhere

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by zoso11871 View Post
    I was thinking this a few weeks ago when Childress was still coach. Now I'm not sure which direction they'll go.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    McNabb is a great QB who just couldn't get it done in the playoffs. End of story. Andy Reid want's a super bowl ring. Vick may give him that.
    Mcnabb always choked in the big spots. Hopefully this year Vick wont. I would think after all he has been through not much will shake him up. He's faced much worse then anything the NFL will have him face. He lives near me. He just bought his wife a porche. LOL. so much for the creditors

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Shanahan is an overrated coach. Bench McNabb for Grossman is nutty. This is going to end badly.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    Doubters wrong wtf r u high!!!!!!imm a skins fan an had to put up with his dumbness all year... he is fat old an over rated... GET real.. he skips a ball across the ground at least once a game!!! He gets blames for everything of course u moran he is the qb should be a leader... do u think it was all campbells fault to..of course not an bet they wish they kept him now!!!!!!!!Mcnabb is garbage look over the yrs he cant throw the deep ball accurate at all!!so glad to hear that they can cut him anytime before season openener nxt yr an only owe him 3 million!!! cut him now!!!
    Good luck with Grossman. Only a dumbass chooses Grossman over McNabb. Shanahan lost a few screws after he got the boot out of Denver IMHO.

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by rixsaw View Post
    good luck with grossman. Only a dumbass chooses grossman over mcnabb. Shanahan lost a few screws after he got the boot out of denver imho.
    ok buddy u dont even have a clue what u r talking about... Ur thinking of donavan 12 yrs ago he has thrown 14 tds... An half have been against a prevent defense in 4th quarters when we r down by 21pts lmao.. Oh bad o-line everyone says... Well jason campbell threw for 20 tds last yr with a worse line an the worst coaching staff in nfl history.. Stop making excuses for this bum..he has done nothing this yr to prove he is the starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Beachdude83

This is so obviously Shanahan trying to take the blame for this year's failure off of his son. Even if McNabb wasn't doing what he needed to do to win games, who on earth would still bench him? You just straight up have a worse chance of winning with Grossman at QB. At least McNabb is a proven QB and has put up numbers and wins. This would seriously be like benching Peyton after he went those couple games in a row throwing 4 pics each. He still gives you the best chance to win hands down, not to mention the damage you are doing to the locker room.

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

LOL at benching Mcnabb for Grossman, Mcnabb is the least of the Redskins problems and he has actually looked what I think may be the worst offense in the league if you take away the QB look half decent at times. Last week, he marched the skins down the field for what should have been the game tying TD, not his fault they couldn't even make an extra point. This week is going to be ugly, I doubt Rex even makes it through the game. Rex was bad in Chicago with a good Oline, lets see how he does now with no Oline and nobody to throw to. Even Peyton Manning and Tom Brady would not look so great with a bad Oline in front of them. I really hope Mcnabb goes to Minny next season or another team with an offense and proves people wrong.

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    ok buddy u dont even have a clue what u r talking about... Ur thinking of donavan 12 yrs ago he has thrown 14 tds... An half have been against a prevent defense in 4th quarters when we r down by 21pts lmao.. Oh bad o-line everyone says... Well jason campbell threw for 20 tds last yr with a worse line an the worst coaching staff in nfl history.. Stop making excuses for this bum..he has done nothing this yr to prove he is the starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You obv haven't watched any Redskins games.

Beachdude83

I really think he will end up in Miami. He did well when he had TO and a running game, Miami has Marshall and a good 1 2 punch running attack. I see Minni making a trade for a QB, too much talent to build up a draft pick and have him successful when AP is past his prime

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

He will end up in MN

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

People always feel "sorry" for guys like Donovan Mcnabb or Jason Campbell...

MELZHANDICAPPING
    MELZHANDICAPPING's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really would not call Kevin Kolb a joke. The guy will prove to be a good QB somewhere in the future. Ive seen him take every snap at the pro level and he has all the tools, and has had a few very impressive performances. As far as Mcnabb is concerned he is nowhere close to the QB he once was and the Eagles lured Washington into making a huge mistake i giving up a high second rounder and possible third. Also if I'm Miami i would much rather try and trade for Kevin Kolb than an old broken down Donovan Mcnabb.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by zoso11871 View Post
    Yup, makes the most sense. He most likely will be cut so they can sign him to a 2 year deal and then draft Mallet, Locker etc... and groom him to take over in 2012 or 2013.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

McNabb is a washed up joke...why would anyone feel sorry for him? He's making a lot more than he should and he's played horrible this year

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

washington is full of purly plain players check cashers i call them so yes he is useless

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    People always feel "sorry" for guys like Donovan Mcnabb or Jason Campbell...
    I love guys who play this card online... In real life you would get hammered.

enjoy your dsl courage.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kp126 View Post

enjoy your dsl courage.
    Nope. I love guys that play the tough guy card online. You'd get hammered in real life you cyber pu$$y

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by kp126 View Post

enjoy your dsl courage.
    C-gold is a clown. Don't waste your time.

C-Gold

Wonder if you guys felt sorry for Alex Smith or Tony Homo?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Quote Originally Posted by Beachdude83 View Post
    Hes got even worse treatment than Drew Brees getting kicked out of San Diego. He had winning season after winning season with the Eagles, then they tossed him out for Kolb, who proved to be a joke, man did they luck out with Vick. Then hes in Washington, a horrible team, and anyone who has watched their games at all has seen that McNabb is the last of that team's problems. This guy gets blamed for everything its ridiculous.

Well now I can say its 100% they will get rid of him in the offseason. I hope a decent team like Miami picks him up and he can prove the doubters wrong.
    Drew Brees didn't get kicked out of San Diego, he wanted over 10 Million and management had a make a decision. To go with QB of the future or to to pay 10 Million plus for A QB that no one was for sure if his arm would come back.

12 Last