the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

**My Playoff Predictions and Matchups**

This is how I see things ending up..feel free to discuss

AFC
    #1 - 14-2 New England Patriots
    Pats run the table and take the 1st seed.

#2 - 12-4 Pittsburgh Steelers
    I think the Steelers lose this week and win the next 2. Balty loses to NO and wins the next 2 which gets them a wildcard spot.

#3 - 10-6 San Diego Chargers
    The Chargers win both of their next games while the Chiefs slip up against the Rams.

#4 - 10-6 Indianapolis Colts
    The Colts run the table beating the Jags in a close game this week to take the division. Chargers are 3rd seed because they beat the Colts H2H. Colts own tiebreaker over Jags.

#5 - 11-5 Baltimore Ravens
    That loss against the Steelers cost them the division. They lose to the Saints and win the last 2.

#6 - 11-5 New York Jets
    I believe the Jets win 2 of the next 3 to get in. They beat the Steelers or Bears, then beat the Bills in the final week.

Just Outside:
    10-6 Jaxsonville
    10-6 KC

NFC

#1 - 13-3 Atlanta Falcons
    The Saints/Falcons game is a coinflip. Lets just say the Falcons lose that game and win the other 2 and the Saints win out the Falcons would STILL win the division due to the common games tiebreaker.

#2 - 11-5 New York Giants
    I think the Giants beat the Eagles in a nailbiter. Lets say they lose @GB only and finish with the same record as Philly, I believe the Giants own the tiebreaker(common games).

#3 - 10-6 Chicago Bears
    Lets say they win this week and lose to Jets the week after AND lose again @GB assuming Rodgers is back. They still get in because the Packers lose to the Pats this week putting them 2 behind and even if they beat NYG and CHI at home, they don't get in because Chicago has the better division record.

#4 - 8-8 St. Louis Rams
    I think they beat KC and SF at home and even if they lose @Sea they get in because the Seahawks lose to ATL and TB.

#5 - 13-3 New Orleans Saints
    The Saints run the table and lose the tiebreaker.

#6 - 11-5 Philadelphia Eagles
    They lose to the Giants and win the next 2 to get the last spot.

Just outside:
    10-6 Green Bay
    10-6 TB

Wild Card Round
    Baltimore at Indianapolis
    NY Jets at San Diego

Philadelphia at Chicago
    New Orleans at St. Louis

DISCUSS!!
    Last edited by the_situation; 12-17-10 at 05:19 AM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Those are the predictable results which rarely happen.

They'll be upsets the next few weeks for sure.