Imawinner21
    Imawinner21's Avatar Become A Pro!

{UnderDog** game of the week!!!!!!

Gonna wait till gameday and take as many points i can get with Seattle,Atl has been amazing this year and there covering there spreads,but this week will be there 3rd game in a row on the road,and they have New orleans at home after this game so i expect this team to be very flat and look ahead to the Saints,

nickdotcom
    nickdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1025

I'm with you but played it at +7 already, maybe add if the line changes significantly...

My only basis for this play was the 3 road games in a row (this would be the 5th time since 2000) and the fact that ATL will be crossing some times zones (I know that shit ***** me up so i hope the same goes for them). I only played it for 2 units but with you none the less.

BOL

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your plays

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

I Like the Seachickens as well this week. Was thinking of banging them on the ml as well. Good luck on your wagers!!!!

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Love this play. A lot of good dogs out there this week. The Jets are up to +7 at 5dimes.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Love the seahawks in this spot as well for alot of reasons. also i couldnt agree w u more on the jets+7 this week? just two weeks ago if this gm was played this line would be pitt-2.5 maybe 3..i think this is based mostly on the fact that the public overreacts to the jets previous two performances and i think there a shit ton of value w the jets this week...dont forget the steelers are really struggling offensivly themselves, jets will keep this one close

Imawinner21
    Imawinner21's Avatar Become A Pro!

canceling my bet on the seahawks fellas,watched the tape from last week,this teams too bad,and i noticed that when ever they have lost in all seven games this year its been by double digits every game, there minus a reciever in deon butler ,so im jumping off,

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Jaguars mL!

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

Most of the books are ATL -5.5 now,SEA is the play here,GL.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Jaguars mL!

+1