Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Just lost all respect for Favre, ALL OF IT

I was rooting for this guy last year. How could you not, old ass guy comes back and has the year of his life. Really cool story. But all that changed after tonight.

I realize he had an amazing streak and all, really incredible. But I just saw the postgame conference and all he talked about was himself. Hes done this all freakin year. your team just lost and is out of the hunt by all aspects, and all you talk about is yourself. WOW. I realized the reporters wanted to ask him these questions, but he couldn't say something like, "well I wanted to play but I couldn't, I'm much more disapointed with the outcome of the game, i wish i could have been there to help these guys win."

its all about him him and him, the ego on this guy is incredible. humble i think not. talk about yourself after your season, not post game.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Dude's career is over....they are asking him about him....you dont understand that?

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

lol centsports

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Never heard of cent sports. Is it legal in the US on account of the fact it's only cents?

Edit: Yes I joined the thread hi-jacking, but the thread is worthless, so who cares?